Farewell

Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farewell

Originally Posted by dbd33
Is it a more or less accurate depiction of provincial life than Heartland?

(Allowing poetic license, of course, ficiton is never perfectly accurate. I suspect even Anne of Green Gables somewhat idealizes PEI).
I've never actually seen that one.

There was a cop show on a couple of years ago that took place in Calgary (apparently). There seemed to be an overuse of references to wild animals in the city. Not that they aren't here but it was almost something to be afraid of.

Theres something odd about a show that takes place in your home town. Unlike a show that takes place in an imaginary place like New York or Los Angeles or Craggy Island.

Last edited by rwin; Dec 18th 2008 at 8:02 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:46 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

what is going on see you leave for a spell and check in now and then wallop it gets all serious, hell let nit pickers pick it makes them feel good and if you have a fall out so what, EPs can be fun and it sure can be helpful I dont care who is to blame for what on here, get on with it and move on. for me this is the EPs

a place to laugh
a place to cry
and a place where people will help
a place you can be an idiot when the mood hits
every one has up and downs
but most of all I have had made a lot of good friends on here along with the people who help you when you need it most and you cant beat that thats the last time I am going to let you lot all see me be sentimental
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Once you have over 6000 posts you can write and say what ya will,,,,the mods will cover ya back and ban any one that speaks out against a high frequency poster
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:54 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Once you have over 6000 posts you can write and say what ya will,,,,the mods will cover ya back and ban any one that speaks out against a high frequency poster
Gremmie, Gremmie. That ain't how it works at all.

<checks post count>
Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Gremmie, Gremmie. That ain't how it works at all.

<checks post count>
the first of the guilty defends himself who,s next i wonder
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

the first of the guilty defends himself who,s next i wonder
me??
you are never immune to the castigations of a mod.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fledermaus
me??
you are never immune to the castigations of a mod.
you dont have 6000 posts
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:23 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

you dont have 6000 posts
I used to be Daft Batty, so if you add those in...........

oooo oooo just saw that my last post was my 1000 in this incarnation!

<whoopin celebration noises, roll on drums etc etc>
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I used to be Daft Batty, so if you add those in...........
i know who you were are but its who you are now that counts
so no special treatment for you babe just keep posting to gain Air miles and special privilages
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:13 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect you are skating on thin ice with this stuff Gremmie.

Considering that outside of a handful of posters, no-one ever agrees with me on here, your crackpot theory would indicate that there'd be very few posters left by now.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:25 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I suspect you are skating on thin ice with this stuff Gremmie.

Considering that outside of a handful of posters, no-one ever agrees with me on here, your crackpot theory would indicate that there'd be very few posters left by now.
I agree
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:29 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Tangram
I agree
Thank you Paul.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

Ahhh you can't beat a good flounce for entertainment value. The only thing better are the boomerang flouncers who keep coming back to try to have the last word.

I particularly like this flounce generator... http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html it comes up with some gems.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:04 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LotteW
Ahhh you can't beat a good flounce for entertainment value. The only thing better are the boomerang flouncers who keep coming back to try to have the last word.

I particularly like this flounce generator... http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html it comes up with some gems.
Gave me this wonderful piece of doggerel:

"Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. Go f**k a goat!"
Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:09 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by LotteW

Magnificent!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.