Canilink Relocated?

Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:36 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canilink Relocated?

Originally Posted by Morwenna
No Steve. Or rather, that's their new web-site, yes; but no discussion board now.
Ah...OK thanks.

That's a new one to me I didn't know of it at all before.

Aren't you supposed to on the road south to Head Smashed In and points south?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:50 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P

Aren't you supposed to on the road south to Head Smashed In and points south?

That's tomorrow....... today I have been in a recording studio all day!

Tonight we're off to see the new Die Hard movie.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:58 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morwenna
That's tomorrow....... today I have been in a recording studio all day!

Tonight we're off to see the new Die Hard movie.
a) Hope the recording went well.

b) Enjoy the movie.

c) Have a great trip.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:00 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:35 am
Just Joined

spr1ngb0k is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, Canilink had a complete facelift, and as part of the facelift it was decided to remove the forum.

Maybe those who express their thoughts and opinions on bringing it back should contact Ian/Jayne. They might reconsider.

As far as those who have not heard back from them, I know they are on vacation till 17 July 2007, and thus unable to reply to emails.

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spr1ngb0k
Yes, Canilink had a complete facelift, and as part of the facelift it was decided to remove the forum.

Maybe those who express their thoughts and opinions on bringing it back should contact Ian/Jayne. They might reconsider.

As far as those who have not heard back from them, I know they are on vacation till 17 July 2007, and thus unable to reply to emails.

Don't think they've been on vacation since April. Thats when I contacted them about accomodation.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

spr1ngb0k is an unknown quantity at this point

woops!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:56 pm
David Messenger

David Messenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Canilink Relocated?

[QUOTE=Morwenna;4983712]Anyone know what happened to the old Canilink site with its discussion board?

I rarely visited and even more rarely posted there, but like, I knew it was always there to revisit should I feel the need.

Now it's gone! Well it exists, but the discussion board had gone it seems. Don't they want the input and contact of Joe Public any more? It feels like returning to the family home and finding they've changed the locks! :huh

Hi Morwenna,
Just to update you, we to used the canilink forum, however, Ian posted a message on the forum stating that his home page for canilink was being updated, and that the forum would no longer be available, some complained, but to no avail, the new home page offers some things that weren't on the original site.
All the best.
David