Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:34 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
scripted reality
I would suggest these are contradictions.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
I would suggest these are contradictions.
yes, a true oxymoron
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:35 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gibsonslanding
oh go on guys, admit it! we all love abit of 'reality' tv shite.....we watch eastenders (or used to), corrie, emerdale, the hills, big brother etc etc.......and we love to watch numties make a fool of themselves on live national tv, right? stops us thinking about our own boring little lives for an hour or two on a saturday night.....and every other night of
Nope, have never watched I'm a Celebrity, Big Brother, etc etc etc........why would I want to watch a load of wannabe's? I'd rather watch a movie if I'm in a brainless mood or a documentary if I'm in the mood to be informed.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:00 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brownstar
Nope, have never watched I'm a Celebrity, Big Brother, etc etc etc........why would I want to watch a load of wannabe's? I'd rather watch a movie if I'm in a brainless mood or a documentary if I'm in the mood to be informed.
I confess to having seen and enjoyed two episodes of 'Dirty Cows', one of 'The Bachelor' and umpteen of 'The nth Wheel' (I forget third or fifth but there's much gropping in hot tubs and one of my kids loved it). One of these days I'm going to watch 'Keys to the VIP' in the hope of finding out what a 'Professional Pick Up Artist' is.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:47 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

I did watch the last series of Last Comic Standing but grew increasingly annoyed with the silly games the comics had to participate in.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:50 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

oh go on guys, admit it! we all love abit of 'reality' tv shite.....we watch eastenders (or used to), corrie, emerdale, the hills, big brother etc etc.......and we love to watch numties make a fool of themselves on live national tv, right? stops us thinking about our own boring little lives for an hour or two on a saturday night.....and every other night of the week!

my money was on ben and becky! but i'm just biased 'cos my beloved daughter used to go out with ben......any newspaper hacks out there want a kiss and tell story.......?
Speak for yourself, I dont watch any of the shows mentioned... And its not cos I dont live a boring little life...
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:54 pm
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Speak for yourself, I dont watch any of the shows mentioned... And its not cos I dont live a boring little life...

you saying that my life is boring and little? just so that you know, my life is full to the brim and larger than life......and, i still have time for mindless dross on the telly......oh! and a little time for mindless cyber dross......facebook, BE, ebay....you know, normal stuff really......you?
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 4:59 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

you saying that my life is boring and little? just so that you know, my life is full to the brim and larger than life......and, i still have time for mindless dross on the telly......oh! and a little time for mindless cyber dross......facebook, BE, ebay....you know, normal stuff really......you?
OOh OOh GL -0 you not on for a flounce are you?? I love a good bit of mindless drivel and a good flounce

see ya tomorrow
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:41 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

oh go on guys, admit it! we all love abit of 'reality' tv shite.....we watch eastenders (or used to), corrie, emerdale, the hills, big brother etc etc.......and we love to watch numties make a fool of themselves on live national tv, right? stops us thinking about our own boring little lives for an hour or two on a saturday night.....and every other night of the week!

Hey, you said it, not me

I was just saying its not like I am practicing for my opening night at Carnegie Hall, or building homes in my spare time for Aids orphans, I just don't have any interest at all in watching reality crap, Id rather watch something that engages my mind a bit.

Last edited by iaink; Jun 4th 2009 at 1:18 am.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:19 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
I just don't have any interest at all in watching reality crap, Id rather watch something that engages my mind a bit.
Such as drying paint.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cpac.ca/forms/index.asp?a...mplate_id=1073

If you like minedless reality shows peopled by muppets.....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by triumphguy

Nuff said
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:20 am
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by triumphguy

lol......whats with the three girlies in the background? up, down, up, down..... and they get 'paid' how much? or are they voluntary work exchange students? like the ball boys/girls at wimbledon?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

The girls are pages: 18 or 19 years old. They are volunteers, and get to learn about the workings of parliament. It's quite a selection process: they have to be fluently bilingual for a start
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by newshoney
Nuff said
I have big fingers - what's your excuse?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.