Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

Wikiposts

The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

Old May 30th 2009, 11:32 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

I won't spoil it here too much for you if you haven't seen it yet.....

http://talent.itv.com/videos/video/item_200291.htm
Old May 30th 2009, 12:29 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Britain's Got Talent" Result.....

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
I won't spoil it here too much for you if you haven't seen it yet.....

http://talent.itv.com/videos/video/item_200291.htm
Best ones won
Old May 30th 2009, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Best ones won
The most-hyped came second!

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; May 30th 2009 at 12:40 pm.
Old May 30th 2009, 12:39 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
The most-hyped came second!
thank god for the british media backlash
Old May 30th 2009, 2:49 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Best ones won
But she'll do much better financially. The winners act has limited appeal commercially. On Monday morning the media will be talking more about her loss, not their win.
Old May 30th 2009, 3:27 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Its all down to the voter demographics...too many young teenage girlies with mobile phones and a lot of time on their hands
Old May 30th 2009, 5:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
But she'll do much better financially. The winners act has limited appeal commercially. On Monday morning the media will be talking more about her loss, not their win.
I would (possibly) disagree, she has a good voice but other wise any 'appeal' she had was more comedic than anything else. IF you watch the clip again:
a) observe the scowl on her face through the build-up
b) observe her muttering as the result was approaching
c) does her congratulations to the winner REALLY sound genuine
d) note how quickly she was removed from the stage.

None of the above will have gone unnoticed by the media or much of the viewing public. No I would say she will not be around by the end of the year.
Old May 31st 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

rockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nicerockspie is just really nice

Im glad they won, I cannot stand Susan Boyle (not that i know her personally) she just seems very strange and a bit of a loose cannon!! I would have prefered it more if Julian had come 2nd instead of her!
Old May 31st 2009, 3:19 am
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

I would (possibly) disagree, she has a good voice but other wise any 'appeal' she had was more comedic than anything else. IF you watch the clip again:
a) observe the scowl on her face through the build-up
b) observe her muttering as the result was approaching
c) does her congratulations to the winner REALLY sound genuine
d) note how quickly she was removed from the stage.

None of the above will have gone unnoticed by the media or much of the viewing public. No I would say she will not be around by the end of the year.
I though she look relieved not to have won. It was only after she lost that she started to smile.

The paper say she's got a guaranteed $5,000,000 coming her way from deals done prior to the final, 2,000,000 records to be sold by Walmart for a start.
Old May 31st 2009, 3:29 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MB-Realtor
I though she look relieved not to have won. It was only after she lost that she started to smile.

The paper say she's got a guaranteed $5,000,000 coming her way from deals done prior to the final, 2,000,000 records to be sold by Walmart for a start.
Yes 5 to 10 million pounds in the next 12 months.

She has already cracked the US something that the likes of Oasis and Take That failed to do.

Personally I wish her all the best, a last crack that paid off.

It's easyto snipe but that is primarily jealousy. If she'd been found as a youngster she would have had the lessons in dealing with PR, the plastic surgery and the personal trainer. But she is laughing all the way to the bank now anyway.

Diversity were phenominal and the gentleman in the group who designs their act and choreography is pure genius!
Old May 31st 2009, 3:44 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rockspie
Im glad they won, I cannot stand Susan Boyle (not that i know her personally) she just seems very strange and a bit of a loose cannon!! I would have prefered it more if Julian had come 2nd instead of her!
It's the strange loose cannons that make the world more interesting. Just look at this forum for examples.
Old May 31st 2009, 3:55 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
It's the strange loose cannons that make the world more interesting. Just look at this forum for examples.
Is that faint praise of dbd and Butch, amongst others?
Old May 31st 2009, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see the clip of the bunch that got first prize.

My guess is that a year from now they will be history but susan boyle will be very much around.

She is not sexy or attractive in a convential sort of way but what a voice!

This is the sick society we now live in where true talent is glossed over and comes in second.
Old May 31st 2009, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Its all down to the voter demographics...too many young teenage girlies with mobile phones and a lot of time on their hands
wel put and to the point
Old May 31st 2009, 4:42 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Is that faint praise of dbd and Butch, amongst others?
They say you can be damned with faint praise/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.