The Bar Is Now Open

Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
No not too early haha, nice G & T please, hows the basement flooding ?
Little ones after his biscuits talk about keeping you on your toes
Need still a big one,
building inspector due,
builders in basement,
water still insitu.

But little boy gone to school; eggs definitely off the menu!
Oh yes! Huuby's got an interview... (breath deeply and pray)
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manghams
Need still a big one,
building inspector due,
builders in basement,
water still insitu.

But little boy gone to school; eggs definitely off the menu!
Oh yes! Huuby's got an interview... (breath deeply and pray)
have a great big one or maybe 2 need some room
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:57 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

can I join in as its been a week from hell,never again will we ever want to sell again but thats it all done and dusted now thank god.Im going to get pissed tonight so I know I will get a good sleep.then Im cut off in my prim on 22nd of this month no internet until we get settled in canadaI will have to get a new mobile so I can still call my mom till we leave.so vodka is on the cards tonight
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
can I join in as its been a week from hell,never again will we ever want to sell again but thats it all done and dusted now thank god.Im going to get pissed tonight so I know I will get a good sleep.then Im cut off in my prim on 22nd of this month no internet until we get settled in canadaI will have to get a new mobile so I can still call my mom till we leave.so vodka is on the cards tonight
Well done you, its all go
Congrats on your house sale i know theres lots on here that would love th swop with you, wish you all the very best and hope it all goes smoothly for you, have a drink on me
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:01 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you, its all go
Congrats on your house sale i know theres lots on here that would love th swop with you, wish you all the very best and hope it all goes smoothly for you, have a drink on me
cheers drinks all round then as now we can relax,dont know about wanting to swap the buyers are nutsthey wanted everything in our house left right down to the flippin door bell.wait we were allowed to take our beds and leather sofas anything else we took we would be charged for:curse:yip I kid you not, all photos wall prints furniture were to be left,so they messed us around till yesterday.but thankfully its sorted and we can get on with packing.who the hell want other peoples personal things.ha I could just see our faces if James had not read the paper work and signed it
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cheers drinks all round then as now we can relax,dont know about wanting to swap the buyers are nutsthey wanted everything in our house left right down to the flippin door bell.wait we were allowed to take our beds and leather sofas anything else we took we would be charged for:curse:yip I kid you not, all photos wall prints furniture were to be left,so they messed us around till yesterday.but thankfully its sorted and we can get on with packing.who the hell want other peoples personal things.ha I could just see our faces if James had not read the paper work and signed it
Oh my very strange at least thats less packing. We are putting ours on the market and suppose start with the first boot sale
We need to sell the cars as well, maybe we could bump the price up on the house and sell the cars with it mmmm
who are you using for shipping, just had a quote back

interest rates have just been cut hooray should be more to come as well, that should help with the house sales
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:58 pm
Lloydminster AB

Oh my very strange at least thats less packing. We are putting ours on the market and suppose start with the first boot sale
We need to sell the cars as well, maybe we could bump the price up on the house and sell the cars with it mmmm
who are you using for shipping, just had a quote back

interest rates have just been cut hooray should be more to come as well, that should help with the house sales
we are going with Anglo Pacific they quoted us £4095.00 cheapest so far and we are told are good shipping is from Glasgow to Lloydminster.hope you get a better quote if your s what we were getting quoted £5000-£6000 AHHHHHHH
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

we are going with Anglo Pacific they quoted us £4095.00 cheapest so far and we are told are good shipping is from Glasgow to Lloydminster.hope you get a better quote if your s what we were getting quoted £5000-£6000 AHHHHHHH
Have a big drink on me; :beerB the worse is nearly over.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:04 pm
Lloydminster AB

Have a big drink on me; :beerB the worse is nearly over.
pissed ans cant spell
me
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:36 pm
Lloydminster AB

god Im dying and have a mouth like a arabs sandle,taken pain killers but oh la la.have to say thou its the best sleep I have had in ageshair of the dog tonight I think any excuse will do
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

god Im dying and have a mouth like a arabs sandle,taken pain killers but oh la la.have to say thou its the best sleep I have had in ageshair of the dog tonight I think any excuse will do
That good eh poor you go and have a lay down
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

See you in the bar tonight then?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:30 am
Lloydminster AB

I did and never got up until mid day, I never have never slept until that timebut I feel great for it
Old Feb 8th 2008, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

See you in the bar tonight then?
See you tonight hows the basement coming on ? do you know why it flooded yet ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.