The Bar Is Now Open

Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Have a stiff drink, thats quite a mixture. You can go back remember that
sorry didn't get here earlier friends here
when do you come back ?
Friday 29th Feb:
8am Container
1pm Minibus to Toronto
9.40 Flight to Manchester via Glasgow - Land 11am Saturday!

Two viewings on this house tomorrow; 11.30 & 5.30.
Its like groundhog day; I've been here before and not that long ago!!!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manghams
Friday 29th Feb:
8am Container
1pm Minibus to Toronto
9.40 Flight to Manchester via Glasgow - Land 11am Saturday!

Two viewings on this house tomorrow; 11.30 & 5.30.
Its like groundhog day; I've been here before and not that long ago!!!!!!
Bless im so sorry at least you will be kept busy
You will need one huge drink when you get back here
hope it all works out for you all, i can't imagine how upset you must be
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

make sure you stay in touch when you get back, don't loose hope, i am off to bed its 11 here good luck with tomorrow
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

At least the alcohol is cheap in the UK!

Thanks for your support...
night, night
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Can i have a large Jack Daniels & ginger not too much ice.

Our family of 5 has been wiped out with an awful S & D bug this week and i'm sick of changing bedding, nappies and generally clearing up sick.

leave the bottle out, that one went down quite well. Can i have a top up?
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joelsa

Our family of 5 has been wiped out with an awful S & D bug this week and i'm sick of changing bedding, nappies and generally clearing up sick.

One large Jack Daniels & ginger coming up enjoy

anyone else while i'm here
Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by joelsa

Ice with that.. I'll have a vodka and Diet coke (the diet bit means I can drink more for less calories!
Hope you all feel better soon......just dont pass it on
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ice with that.. I'll have a vodka and Diet coke (the diet bit means I can drink more for less calories!
doesw that mean you get to drink twice as much oh i am up for that
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

doesw that mean you get to drink twice as much oh i am up for that

Oh Yes, do you want one. beer:
Got some ex-pat friends coming round tonight; a goodbye meal, so I'll have some wine followed by vodka, maybe some Baileys in my coffee.

OOOPppps typing hard, cut two fingers chopping onions for my curry!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Yes, do you want one. beer:
Got some ex-pat friends coming round tonight; a goodbye meal, so I'll have some wine followed by vodka, maybe some Baileys in my coffee.

OOOPppps typing hard, cut two fingers chopping onions for my curry!
I prefer chicken in mine so did all go according to plan today ?
Yep make mine a double but only paying for 1 as its buy one get one free
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, i think (fingers crossed) we're over the worst now.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

I prefer chicken in mine so did all go according to plan today ?
Yep make mine a double but only paying for 1 as its buy one get one free
Yeap, all went well, even though I consumed far too much wine; oh and it was pork, sorry, Ill make sure its chicken when you come to dinner, and all the drinks will be free (not even GST & PST!) just service with a smile
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeap, all went well, even though I consumed far too much wine; oh and it was pork, sorry, Ill make sure its chicken when you come to dinner, and all the drinks will be free (not even GST & PST!) just service with a smile
Sounds good to me, so whats your tipple today hair of the dog so to speak, or should i whisper that
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sounds good to me, so whats your tipple today hair of the dog so to speak, or should i whisper that
No need to whisper, dont do hangovers.
Yes, today will be more wine; got relatives coming over for a Last Supper! Hope it all goes well. Maybee coffe with Baileys to finish off!
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No need to whisper, dont do hangovers.
Yes, today will be more wine; got relatives coming over for a Last Supper! Hope it all goes well. Maybee coffe with Baileys to finish off!
so whats on the menu ? baileys sounds good, some of my home made truffles and mint creams

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.