Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Is 35 too young for a mid-life crisis?

Is 35 too young for a mid-life crisis?

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:27 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is 35 too young for a mid-life crisis?

Originally Posted by Beebop
How old were you when you had the previous 2?
25, 32 They were mini-ones! Practice for the big doozie that hit a couple of years ago... I just hope that one wasn't practice for something around the corner!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Ta.....but it's def all in my head!

But I have to ask, what would they find in your blood that causes one to be miserable?
Thyroid hormones.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Thyroid hormones.
Thanks for telling me!

No, my blood is ok - I just need to find more purpose in my life!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:32 pm

Get out your punching bag Beebop and "go have an adventure."
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Get out your punching bag Beebop and "go have an adventure."
It's not that easy....or perhaps I'm not brave enough!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:39 pm

Thanks for telling me!

Come help me unpack!

I'm thinking of volunteering for the local 'Habitat for Humanity' - though I need to research them a bit more and getting back involved with a couple of environment orgs I use to volunteer with before I left.

What turns your crank?
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Come help me unpack!

I'm thinking of volunteering for the local 'Habitat for Humanity' - though I need to research them a bit more and getting back involved with a couple of environment orgs I use to volunteer with before I left.

What turns your crank?
Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind! Nice bit of sea air and some good company!

I think I'm dragged in lots of different directions and can't get on with things due to waiting to see what happens with my various projects.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for telling me!

Ok blood work and physical fine.Next is the Ozzie clinical psych.module to rule
out depression.
http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/docs/BB-1-Overview.pdf
http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/reso...cfm?Info_ID=37
Yoong
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

Come help me unpack!

What turns your crank?
Hey, that looks an interesting organisation - suit my skillbase!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been at my sunniest lately and whilst there is nothing in particular wrong, I am not a happy bunny!

Then it occurred to me that I might be having a mid-life crisis?
no , there is no age for depression Beebop. Are you feeling helpless or /and hopeless? have you noticed changes in weight? either loss or gain? have your sleeping habits changed? are you finding yourself crying a lot? go and see your MD and tell him how you are feeling. You dont have to suffer . There are many ways that you can be helped. Antidepressants typically take 1 month to kick into your system so dont wait for too long.

i think YOONG would know more than me. She specializes in mental health nursing if i remember correctly.

Hope i was of some help.

SARAH

Last edited by zalaben; Aug 23rd 2007 at 11:07 pm. Reason: i see that she has already contacted you.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zalaben
no , there is no age for depression Beebop. Are you feeling helpless or /and hopeless? have you noticed changes in weight? either loss or gain? have your sleeping habits changed? are you finding yourself crying a lot? go and see your MD and tell him how you are feeling. You dont have to suffer . There are many ways that you can be helped. Antidepressants typically take 1 month to kick into your system so dont wait for too long.

i think YOONG would know more than me. She specializes in mental health nursing if i remember correctly.

Hope i was of some help.

SARAH
I am feeling much better - thanks to everyone!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hope i was of some help.

SARAH

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
oh alright !!

god knows i work with some WONDERFUL female doctors....

Should i have said `it`
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh alright !!

god knows i work with some WONDERFUL female doctors....

Should i have said `it`
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
for all the wonderful doctors in the world, including my niece who is heading into her 3rd year of medical school.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.