Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The 2012 Celebrity Croakers Thread.

The 2012 Celebrity Croakers Thread.

Old Jan 23rd 2012, 6:07 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of
Default Re: The 2012 Celebrity Croakers Thread.

In fantasy football you can change your players, well the one down the pub anyway.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 6:27 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fletcher m
In fantasy football you can change your players, well the one down the pub anyway.
Pictures a manager hauling off a perfectly fit player, and replacing him with a crock who's carried onto the pitch in a stretcher and dumped unceremoniously in the centre-circle...
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 6:28 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

That's because they sometimes get injured. All to the good in this game.

Edit: Jings said it better.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 6:30 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Pictures a manager hauling off a perfectly fit player, and replacing him with a crock who's carried onto the pitch in a stretcher and dumped unceremoniously in the centre-circle...
Please don't forget Vinny Jones kneeling over him/her singing ah ah ah ah staying alive, staying alive.......one of the gibbs is poorly too. Check out the advert for CPR currently veiwing on UK TV. fletch

http://www.bhf.org.uk/heart-health/l...FQcNtAod9QHeVA
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 7:43 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
That's because they sometimes get injured. All to the good in this game.

Edit: Jings said it better.
If we had that rule, that sarah burke would have been worth a load of points.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 7:48 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
If we had that rule, that sarah burke would have been worth a load of points.
would she have made it to the list in the first place?
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 7:52 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
would she have made it to the list in the first place?
I think Alan's thinking she would have after the accident.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 7:59 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I think Alan's thinking she would have after the accident.
A retroactive (I think thats the word) death list? Lots of people would win though. Might not take off. Just saying in case you wanted to change the rules. Or not.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:02 pm
Born again atheist

A retroactive (I think thats the word) death list? Lots of people would win though. Might not take off. Just saying in case you wanted to change the rules. Or not.
Don't worry. Not.
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 9:47 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

nothing from the lists but it has made me scan the obit pages - some interesting lives to note:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20.../philip-lawley
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond repute

ah ah ah ah staying alive, staying alive.......one of the gibbs is poorly too. Check out the advert for CPR currently veiwing on UK TV.

When I did my last firstaid and CPR course about 6 months ago, it was "Dum dum dum, another one bites the dust" that we were taught to use... they just warned us not to sing it outloud while doing CPR on a real person...
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 10:35 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Chookie
When I did my last firstaid and CPR course about 6 months ago, it was "Dum dum dum, another one bites the dust" that we were taught to use... they just warned us not to sing it outloud while doing CPR on a real person...
Can I just put it out there that should I have a heart attack or something similar - I would not like Chookie to do my CPR.

kthanxbai
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just put it out there that should I have a heart attack or something similar - I would not like Chookie to do my CPR.

kthanxbai
My work here is done!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 11:30 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

are you STILL on about your list? give it up man its a flipping game! we don't win ANYTHING!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 11:36 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by dollface
are you STILL on about your list? give it up man its a flipping game! we don't win ANYTHING!!!

I'd rather hoped there might be something up for grabs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.