Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP or LTVP)

Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP or LTVP)

Old Jul 14th 2022, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

IanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really nice
Default Re: Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP or LTVP)

Originally Posted by Hedge
Is that the same as Permanent Resident PR? It's worth considering if you've done your time (I haven't). The rumour was that for that they have a quota and fail you on the first attempt just to see if you try again. Maybe that's 2 different things though.
No, PR very difficult I think, 5 years before can apply, many many forms, interview in Bahasa then wait a decade or so for an answer. My SiL still waiting. This I think you have to have been resident 3 years+ and have either skills wanted in Malaysia or family connections.
Old Jul 14th 2022, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Hedge has a brilliant futureHedge has a brilliant futureHedge has a brilliant futureHedge has a brilliant futureHedge has a brilliant futureHedge has a brilliant futureHedge has a brilliant future
Default Re: Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP or LTVP)

That's certainly interesting, I'll have a look at that. Let us know how you get on if you go ahead with it.