Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Voting intentions

Wikiposts

Voting intentions

Old Jan 20th 2013, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Re: Voting intentions

I mis-read the title of this thread as "Vomiting intentions" ....

Not far wrong...we're sick of it already!
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:00 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkRD
I mis-read the title of this thread as "Vomiting intentions" ....
Freudian slip for sure
Old Jan 20th 2013, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Freudian slip for sure

I think the only one I would've voted for is Vendola but now he's gone in with Bersani and the PD crowd!

Not sure about that Ingroia chappie .. I know he's supposed to the only proper left wing possibility but I could never trust any of them.

Does anyone here ever go about voting in the UK when it's election time?
Old Jan 20th 2013, 8:21 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the only one I would've voted for is Vendola but now he's gone in with Bersani and the PD crowd!

Not sure about that Ingroia chappie .. I know he's supposed to the only proper left wing possibility but I could never trust any of them.

Does anyone here ever go about voting in the UK when it's election time?
Nope, wouldn't vote him. His mantra is, more work for women........particulary in the south, more work for youngsters.........particulary in the south, more help for industries...........in the south and so on and so on.

There's an article in The Times this morning on why Monti was/is the wrong person. Anyone read it?
Old Jan 20th 2013, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 37100

There's an article in The Times this morning on why Monti was/is the wrong person. Anyone read it?
It's probably the same one that Sancho posted above.
Old Jan 20th 2013, 9:04 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably the same one that Sancho posted above.
Oops! Didn't see it. Thanks Sancho.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 2:23 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

So can stranieri vote in these elections?
Old Jan 21st 2013, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by duffer
So can stranieri vote in these elections?
Naaaaaaaaaah! what do you think we are??? italiani all'estero have more say than us!
Old Jan 21st 2013, 2:42 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

So the only way to vote in these poxy useless elections is to become an Italian? I avoid taxes just like every other Italian therefore I should have a say in where the money is going to be mis-spent!
Old Jan 21st 2013, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by duffer
So the only way to vote in these poxy useless elections is to become an Italian? I avoid taxes just like every other Italian therefore I should have a say in where the money is going to be mis-spent!
Yes, unless you have Italian ancestors which gives you birthright, even though they're long dead and you don't know yer mozzarella from mascarpone ..
Old Jan 21st 2013, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Glad to see they are not accomodating Berlusconi's request to postpone "Rubygate"!
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pugliese
Glad to see they are not accomodating Berlusconi's request to postpone "Rubygate"!
I'm just wondering when Ruby will get together with Fabrizio Corona!
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jonwel
I'm just wondering when Ruby will get together with Fabrizio Corona!
.. then when Lele Mora gets out again they'll have one big party!
Perhaps even on Schettino's private yacht??
Old Jan 25th 2013, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Berlusca's had a "funny turn"*

- quick get the man a nurse!!!
.. erm, no second thoughts...

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/primopian...e/246820.shtml

*my translation of malore ..