Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Share your photo views

Share your photo views

Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Share your photo views

Originally Posted by Patty
It does look very nice Testa .........maybe all us in Piemonte could organise a bus trip to see you next summer
Hmmmmm I always HAVE fancied a trip to Florence you know....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:50 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! Well if we take it, I'll let you know! It's only 3 beds would you believe! (One reason why we can even afford to look at it!) But there's room for about 20 in the biggest bedroom....plus I've got tents....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:56 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
And, Patty, 37100 means the memory card "inside" your camera which has all your photo's on, unless you only use internal camera memory, which most people don't these days. Also if your camera is an Olympus they have their own memory cards which are a different size to the sd and micro sd cards so you either need a printer you can plug it straight into and print them directly from the card or the lead that was mentioned that plugs into your camera and then into a USB port on your computer.....Lost you completely yet??
My camera is an Olympus which is why I plug in a external cardreader. Their latest camera's also take micro sd's which you can be converted into an ordinary sd. Xmas is near so I could ask father christmas for a new camera or a p.c with an xd slot.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:57 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
Hmmmmm I always HAVE fancied a trip to Florence you know....
Via Verona for another passenger?
Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Via Verona for another passenger?
I'm sure we can arrange that Do you want Indie to drive or me (let me warn you - if you think Indies a bad driver then you aint seen nothing yet )
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:03 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Patty
I'm sure we can arrange that Do you want Indie to drive or me (let me warn you - if you think Indies a bad driver then you aint seen nothing yet )
I'll get the train.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:25 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
indie, Patty - I had no idea I could stick the memory card straight into my laptop without having that lead until my son found it a month or so ago, I have it anyway but it is sooo easy to just stick the card from the camera straight into the PC. Look for a small slot somewhere if you have a laptop and it will have the SD symbol next to it...
How the **** do I get the negative film out of the card??
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:25 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

wanker **** ****
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:29 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

My camera is an Olympus which is why I plug in a external cardreader. Their latest camera's also take micro sd's which you can be converted into an ordinary sd. Xmas is near so I could ask father christmas for a new camera or a p.c with an xd slot.
I switched to Nikon much as I loved my Olympus camera's of various shapes and sizes over the years! You could get one of those converters for a micro sd, looks like a normal size sd card. They're about £4 on Amazon.....

Originally Posted by duffer
How the **** do I get the negative film out of the card??

As for the Florence trip - you could come down on the Orient Express!! Lol!
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

I'll get the train.
Hmmmmmmmm
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:41 pm
The Original Red Head!

This is my real view.... I just grabbed the day time one from my blog. I took it a few days after we moved in here in 2007. I also saw some old photo's of Antonia - she was so small and cute!!
Attached Thumbnails Share your photo views-dscn0828.jpg   Share your photo views-p3040178.jpg  
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Had a wonderful holiday in Puglia and Rome apart from Easyjet cancelling my flight from Bari to Rome two days before I left to go on holiday. Had to book with Alitalia at the last minute - was a good flight and cheaper than I expected. I have some photos of the great places I saw (after the first 3 days in which we had horrific storms) but don't seem to be able to post them although I have done it loads of times. really liked Matera, Lecce, Alberobello. Will try to posts photos later.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

this is the easiest way to show you where we live The Mrs took all these

http://www.cesena.co.uk/index.php?op...id=3&Itemid=27

mods: this is our website we built it for us...to show people where we live and the guys on the sponsors page are all our mates....
Old Nov 13th 2009, 6:41 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
this is the easiest way to show you where we live The Mrs took all these

http://www.cesena.co.uk/index.php?op...id=3&Itemid=27

mods: this is our website we built it for us...to show people where we live and the guys on the sponsors page are all our mates....
Those are great photos Mr Posh. The inside of the theatre is very elaborate.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 6:45 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a few more of mine :

Venice ......
Attached Thumbnails Share your photo views-dscf4158.jpg   Share your photo views-dscf4160.jpg   Share your photo views-dscf4183.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.