Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Share your photo views

Share your photo views

Old Nov 12th 2009, 6:50 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Share your photo views

I don't think I'll ever see the whole of Italy so why don't we share some of our views.

I have always told family and friends in the UK that I basically live at the bottom of the mountains but they have all been extremely surprised when they get here to see just how close I am.

Here are a couple of snaps from two of my windows.
Attached Thumbnails Share your photo views-dscf4311.jpg   Share your photo views-dscf4312.jpg  
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Share your photo views

Yep, that is close. Will try to dig out a couple of mine.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:47 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret M
Yep, that is close. Will try to dig out a couple of mine.
Hey Mrs M - isn't your avatar a photo of your house/drive and did you get the pool finished?
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, that is our house and drive. Pool? Well, finished but not finished. We are in dispute with the plumbers at the moment over a leak we are adamant we have, and they say is evaporation We don't loose any water when we are not using the "over the edge" skimmer system, and thousands of litres - tens of thousands actually - a day when we do.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:26 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Lorna, are they your smalls on the washing line?
Old Nov 12th 2009, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by duffer
Lorna, are they your smalls on the washing line?
God no !
Old Nov 12th 2009, 12:32 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

These are views from my hill, taken this last week.
Attached Thumbnails Share your photo views-img_7485.jpg   Share your photo views-img_7509.jpg  
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by ernesto
These are views from my hill, taken this last week.
Looks like the weather in your part of Italy was the same as in my bit last week.

Beautifully sunny today.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:13 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Absolutely fantastic weather here. Been on the hill putting in "gabe", iron work for our foundations...Gawd it was splendid and I have a blush to prove it. temps must be 20-22degs.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by ernesto
Absolutely fantastic weather here. Been on the hill putting in "gabe", iron work for our foundations...Gawd it was splendid and I have a blush to prove it. temps must be 20-22degs.
a blush ??? You mean an English red nose and cheeks ???
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Freezing here and sunny.... I will get my camera out tomoz if it's sunny....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:59 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
Freezing here and sunny.... I will get my camera out tomoz if it's sunny....
Was going to take that picture of Superga but it was to misty this morning. Talking of photos, must download THAT one.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 37100
Was going to take that picture of Superga but it was to misty this morning. Talking of photos, must download THAT one.
pity, you didn't take one of the blokes putting up the lights in Veneria before you left too!!

The mountains looked loverly earlier from here (Lanzo/ Corio way) as it was bright and clear. Didn't quite get my finger out to find a camera though....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try and get son to help me to put some photos However, as I'm the most technologically backward person ever it will take alot of tolerance and patience on my sons behalf
Old Nov 12th 2009, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patty
I'll try and get son to help me to put some photos However, as I'm the most technologically backward person ever it will take alot of tolerance and patience on my sons behalf
oh yeah, i have no idea how to do this either.... should there be a lead of something to plug my camera in with??!! I actually have no idea!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.