Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Marks and Sparks

Marks and Sparks

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Marks and Sparks

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
For orders over £90 delivery is free internationally at the moment.....
Stop it TR!!! I just picked up the Carpisa catalogue today and the handbag I have my eye on is €90... the most expensive in the book. Dh grumbled that perhaps I should wait til I'm home at xmas!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:38 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I like the bags they do for kids with the turtle/tortoise on! I really regret not getting Antonia a little trolley bag with a cuddly tortoise in it's own pocket on the front a couple of Christmases ago. We have to put up with Winx instead now and at twice the cost!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

I like the bags they do for kids with the turtle/tortoise on! I really regret not getting Antonia a little trolley bag with a cuddly tortoise in it's own pocket on the front a couple of Christmases ago. We have to put up with Winx instead now and at twice the cost!
Hmmmm yes I know what you mean.... I brought a terribly overpriced poor quality one in the Disney Store here for Julia last year.... i wish I'd got her a carpisa one instead.... they have very adorable rainmacs, brollys and wellies for the kids in that print..... could do with those here today...
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:52 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
Stop it TR!!! I just picked up the Carpisa catalogue today and the handbag I have my eye on is €90... the most expensive in the book. Dh grumbled that perhaps I should wait til I'm home at xmas!!
Go to the Carpisa outlets if you don't want to spend the €90!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:54 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

But don't do what my OH did and buy 3 bags instead of 1 just because they were so cheap!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:01 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
But don't do what my OH did and buy 3 bags instead of 1 just because they were so cheap!
Were they all different colours even??! I don't think even I'm into my bags that much!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Were they all different colours even??! I don't think even I'm into my bags that much!!
Well i don't understand what your problem is Duffer... you'd think blokes would be happy that you are happy (for the moment) but never!! Last year I brought two coats cos they were both half price. My dh wasn't very happy.... I used the magic credit card -the one that mysteriously gets paid off at the end of the month. You'd think blokes would want to share in your joy over your bargains, but they are still miserable.... where would I find these Outlets??