Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Marks and Sparks

Marks and Sparks

Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:51 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marks and Sparks

Visited their web page today for flowers as a gift. Just to let you all know, they now deliver to Italy.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marks and Sparks

As a worshipper at the altar of M & S underwear (their bras are the best!!) I am really pleased to hear this

(I'm cringing here ....waiting for Duffer to come back with some smart quip )
Old Sep 19th 2009, 12:39 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I like that their trousers and jeans come in varying lengths. Their bras don't fit me even in the right size - which they rarely stock anyway! Like their kids coats too!
Old Sep 19th 2009, 1:51 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Me? I'm a Debenham's knicker girl.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

giuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nicegiuliana is just really nice

I'm happy M and S's bras are the best!!!
THANKS 37100

Last edited by giuliana; Sep 19th 2009 at 3:15 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
I like that their trousers and jeans come in varying lengths.
I buy the short and they always fit. Whereas over here every pair of trousers is about a foot too long - and yet I look around and half the italian woman population are short like me Maybe we have discovered a gap in the market

ps: in fact us shorties can never buy bootleg trousers here - cos they just end up straight !!

Last edited by Patty; Sep 19th 2009 at 4:25 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 19th 2009, 5:14 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patty
I buy the short and they always fit. Whereas over here every pair of trousers is about a foot too long - and yet I look around and half the italian woman population are short like me Maybe we have discovered a gap in the market

ps: in fact us shorties can never buy bootleg trousers here - cos they just end up straight !!
Too true! Or you end up cutting them for high heeled boots you never wear, then commit more social suicide by wearing them to school in the peeing down rain with ballet pumps and ending up with 12 inches of soaking trousers at the school gate! Yep, that was me last week, so not a good look!! I like the per Una jeans in straight - they are soo comfy!
Old Sep 19th 2009, 7:45 pm
The Original Red Head!

Just tried to place an order but because my Maestro card doesn't have a start or issue number I can't use it. Bugger!
Old Sep 19th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh no - poor you !!!
I was so lucky when in the UK recently - I found a pair of Per Una jeans in my size at the charity shop for £3 - I love them !!!!
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:02 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Just tried to place an order but because my Maestro card doesn't have a start or issue number I can't use it. Bugger!
Why doesn't it?

I know it's a daft question, but how can you have a card without those numbers on it?

Last edited by 37100; Sep 19th 2009 at 8:11 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:40 pm
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by 37100
Why doesn't it?

I know it's a daft question, but how can you have a card without those numbers on it?
It's Spanish......! Don't ask.....!
Old Sep 19th 2009, 9:00 pm
The Original Red Head!

Did a quick google and many international - non-UK - don't have them and they are supposed to be passed as Mastercard - trust M&S to cock it up!!
Old Sep 19th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

I love M&S knickers but Debenhams do the best bras and bra measuring too!! Also love their jeans and their kids clothes this season were brill. I kitted my kids out in mainly M&S... poor dh will not be happy they deliver....
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:26 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patty
As a worshipper at the altar of M & S underwear (their bras are the best!!) I am really pleased to hear this

(I'm cringing here ....waiting for Duffer to come back with some smart quip )
It's Sunday. I'm happy; just had English breakfast at the local bar! I know that a lot of yous lot have IBS so there's nothing wrong with wearing the comfy pants from M&S. I get my shit from the Calzedonia outlet near Verona!
Old Sep 20th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

I think that the delivery address has to match the address on the card, this was certainly true of Next who also deliver to Italy.

We have a shop in town that has started selling cup size bras. Also BonPrix has them too, along with a girls dress that my mum bought in Mothercare.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.