Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Marks and Sparks

Marks and Sparks

Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Marks and Sparks

Originally Posted by 37100
P.s. Here in Verona.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

so you could hope over to France.
sounds like Allo Allo
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

do you think they have one in Milano - thats only a quick train ride away - much prefer that than driving over mountains
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Patty
sounds like Allo Allo
Have you ever gone to france for stuff Patty? I fell in love with a Le Crueset teapot back in the UK and I was wondering if I went to Grenoble or, maybe even Lyon whether you can buy stuff that you can't find here.....
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:55 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Just googled them. They do A - G cups.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Just googled them. They do A - G cups.
They do, although it may still be cheaper to pay the postage from Marksles and Sparksles!!

oh and there is one in Milan Patty. You will find their webby here
Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:03 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
Have you ever gone to france for stuff Patty? I fell in love with a Le Crueset teapot back in the UK and I was wondering if I went to Grenoble or, maybe even Lyon whether you can buy stuff that you can't find here.....
Isn't that overkill for a teapot?!! Got to be at least a 3 hour drive or more even for you!!!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Isn't that overkill for a teapot?!! Got to be at least a 3 hour drive or more even for you!!!
Weeeelllll it wouldn't just be a teapot.... it would turn into a couple of cast iron saucepans too and other stuff that I didn't know I needed.... we do rather like Boursin cheese too!!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:43 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I've been through Lyon - it don't look huge and past Grenoble - if you are going to do that kind of journey at least go to Nice!! I like Nice. 8 hours by train from here but worth it
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've never actually gone to France just to buy something - although we have passed through quite a lot in the last couple of years due to daughter doing her year abroad in France and then driving up to Bath too. Not really sure if its worth it ... I know a few italians go to Briancon to do shopping and get medicines.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh and there is one in Milan Patty. You will find their webby here
Maybe next time I visit dd in Milan I can go and have a browse - thanks
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patty
I've never actually gone to France just to buy something - although we have passed through quite a lot in the last couple of years due to daughter doing her year abroad in France and then driving up to Bath too. Not really sure if its worth it ... I know a few italians go to Briancon to do shopping and get medicines.
Now briancon is closer!! could prob manage that... I just wondered really, was more of an idea forming in my brain that isn't doing much!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:05 am
The Original Red Head!

My jeans arrived today! With the normal postie, not a courier, thank goodness, but I did have to sign for them. Absolutely brill, wearing them now in fact! Orderded them last Friday, so not bad on delivery at all!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahhh just too tempting.....
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 12:33 pm
The Original Red Head!

For orders over £90 delivery is free internationally at the moment.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.