X Ray question

Old May 8th 2008, 8:03 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default X Ray question

Quick one, are the x rays sealed when you receive them and do you get them straight away ?

Cheers guys
Old May 8th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future
Default Re: X Ray question

can depend where you have it done, i had mine at local hospital and was given them straightaway sealed (you are not to open them) and i had to take it to the medicals, but my partner couldnt make it that day to due to work and he ending up at a private hospital (still on list but just more expensive) and they couriered it to the doctors where we had our meds so it was there waiting on the day.

hope thats helps
Old May 8th 2008, 9:09 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=taylor25;6322220]can depend where you have it done, i had mine at local hospital and was given them straightaway sealed (you are not to open them) and i had to take it to the medicals, but my partner couldnt make it that day to due to work and he ending up at a private hospital (still on list but just more expensive) and they couriered it to the doctors where we had our meds so it was there waiting on the day.

Thanks mate, Im getting my one done at that joint on 501 swanston st, melbourne... had them done there before but cant remember whether you get them straight away ?

Does anyone know ?
Old May 8th 2008, 10:36 am
Melbourne Rock City

anyone ?
Old May 8th 2008, 10:38 am
Just Joined

tessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant futuretessabella has a brilliant future

Hiya,

My fiance and I had orus done at Iaklands in salford. They sealed them after 3 doctors verified them, and then we paid the postage and they posted them for us so it was all done right away. some hospitals can send them digitally, which is quicker but ours is still a paper application rather than online.

Bella xx
Old May 8th 2008, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
anyone ?
We never saw ours. They were sent to OZ by the doctor.
Old May 8th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

just wondering while this thread is active...my OH has had a chesty cough for about 2 months and am worrying, would this show up on xrays?
Old May 8th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
just wondering while this thread is active...my OH has had a chesty cough for about 2 months and am worrying, would this show up on xrays?
My MIL's cancer never showed up on the xray, so i doubt a chesty cough will.
Old May 8th 2008, 12:11 pm
Melbourne Rock City

Thanks to all of you, guess Ill find out tomorrow.....I´ll let you know....