who applying 457 thread

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

[QUOTE=shazza;5355901]
Originally Posted by midwife2be
i'm shocked , Shazza

yes me too julie..i mean tiff saying that
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza
the only bx i am packing is my undie because i want to sneak in a rabbit or two

cant believe your telling everyone that tiff

the other comment we got was i only get 25 days holiday so alllllll my holiday will be taken up by visiting you x andd it was not said joking

tell her to f@@k off !!
come home for christmas 07..are they having a laugh.
no we will all be sitting on the beach in the glorious sunshine should be your reply

i wrote its not because i want to put in a rabbit or 2

russ was really :curse: when she said about coming back for xmas !!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
i wrote because i want to put in a rabbit or 2

russ was really :curse: when she said about coming back for xmas !!!!
i know tiff thats what i was telling julie..i would have kept that quiet but thats me.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

i know tiff thats what i was telling julie..i would have kept that quiet but thats me.
bog off !!!!

anyway

julie russ is talking about finding somewhere in rockingham way !!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

bog off !!!!

anyway

I'd better change my plans then, dont want everyone to know I'm friends with the sex mad expat who smuggled rabbits into australia
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

bog off !!!!

anyway

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

I'd better change my plans then, dont want everyone to know I'm friends with the sex mad expat who smuggled rabbits into australia
i think you should move to brissy they dont allow you to have rabbits
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

anyone want to be my friend ??? as i know longer want to be friends with midwife2be or shazzer!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone want to be my friend ??? as i know longer want to be friends with midwife2be or shazzer!!!
youve still got RODGER
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

youve still got RODGER
Patience you are in a bad mood today aren't you

Never mind you've cheered me up Do you think we should apologise to rabbit girl??
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

youve still got RODGER
oh yes roger has his visa he can be my friend he not mean or nasty to me unlike my so called friends on here!!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Patience you are in a bad mood today aren't you

Never mind you've cheered me up Do you think we should apologise to rabbit girl??
i am glad someone found it funny !!! because i didn't
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

oh yes roger has his visa he can be my friend he not mean or nasty to me unlike my so called friends on here!!!!!
just messing tiff.. realy getting fed up with this waiting game!!

julie not in bad mood i dont do moods just having a laugh....

sorry tiff pleaseeeeeeeeee be my mate i feel so lucky having mates with visas
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

i am glad someone found it funny !!! because i didn't
Shazza,

Do you think we may be found guilty of cyber-bullying

I could lose my visa

Better try and get her back on side

We love ya really tiff
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

oh yes roger can be my friend he not mean or nasty to me because hes a RABBIT!!!!!
SORRY COULDNT RESIST

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.