We have got the visa!

Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:05 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: We have got the visa!

I am so made up for you! Great start to the day.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:10 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

congratulations:thum bsup::thum bsup:
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

congratulations "good things come to those who wait"
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:14 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:21 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations!!!!!

... about fewkkn time too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue xxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

xshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Can't think of another better 'got it' title so I shall stick with the basics.

Cheers guys!
Many Congratulations to you both. I'm so happy for you both. Good luck for the future.

Last edited by xshirleyx; Sep 13th 2007 at 10:16 am.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

here2learn is an unknown quantity at this point

[F]CONGRATULATIONS[/FONT]

....after all the waiting.....it's done. Well done to the army of people helping you.....enjoy Africa:thu mbsup:
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

From one Feb 06 to another let me say a huge congratulations. I'm just so happy for both of you.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:06 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

WHOOOOOOOH ABOUT TIME. GREAT NEWS

CONGRATULATIONS

Julie and Dave xxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:11 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both!!!!

I'm so happy for you
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good news PP. Its been a long old wait for you so really pleased for you.
Have fun!

Sammy
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:42 am
Just Joined

TSleat is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for you - congrats!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Crikey, what a wait...........CONGRATULATIONS hope all your dreams come true
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:13 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations guys
( about bloody time )
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:14 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Can't think of another better 'got it' title so I shall stick with the basics.

George has been trying to get hold of us since yesterday and with my mobile not working, cant access email (bloody virgin) and being in Etosha National Park for 3 days, suffice to say it was pretty impossible

Got back from Etosha yesterday to find a message from The Lombard along the lines of 'I have never told anyone they have their visa in Namibia before!' (not exact words)

We bought a Namibian simm card for the phone and I phoned him at 5am this morning just in case I was hallucinating (bloody malaria tablets), and it is true, our visa was granted yesterday.

Thanks Polly for passing the message on And thank god for BE because it is the only communication I can get here.

After 18 months of waiting, I had that initial 'OMG what do I do now? What have I done?' that kind of thing and the wost is 'how shall I tell my family (Dad especially) but Ive sort of calmed down and we are going to go Cheetah feeding today which will take my mind off it.

We have both been really ill (and i mean really ill) with our malaria tablets and have had to stop them. Luckily we havent been bitten (loads and loads of DEET)

So I am sure I will be jumping around when Im better! but at the moment, if I smell anything remotely fatty then I am sick so the jumping with excitement can wait.

I had to tell everyone on here as I have dreamt of having my own 'got it post' for so long and now I have it.

You were right George, a visa granted in Namibia - it doesnt get much better.

Im going now as I think I am about to throw up (again) and Ive got a date with some more leopards and cheetah later.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us through this, the messages/emails and phone calls (gobbyjock and sorchar).

And thanks to Alan Collett for his initial help, Glenn Newton for the TRA bit and most of all - Agent 007 The Lombard (Georgie babes)

See you later - loads of pics to post and an embarrassing tale of getting drunk in Etosha and seeing rather more Rhino than was actually there.

Bloody hell, trust us to be the only people to get side effects from Malarone!

Cheers guys!
Congrats ......a long time coming for you Sam , but worth it

When are you off then ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.