We have got the visa!

Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:44 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We have got the visa!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Can't think of another better 'got it' title so I shall stick with the basics.

George has been trying to get hold of us since yesterday and with my mobile not working, cant access email (bloody virgin) and being in Etosha National Park for 3 days, suffice to say it was pretty impossible

Got back from Etosha yesterday to find a message from The Lombard along the lines of 'I have never told anyone they have their visa in Namibia before!' (not exact words)

We bought a Namibian simm card for the phone and I phoned him at 5am this morning just in case I was hallucinating (bloody malaria tablets), and it is true, our visa was granted yesterday.

Thanks Polly for passing the message on And thank god for BE because it is the only communication I can get here.

After 18 months of waiting, I had that initial 'OMG what do I do now? What have I done?' that kind of thing and the wost is 'how shall I tell my family (Dad especially) but Ive sort of calmed down and we are going to go Cheetah feeding today which will take my mind off it.

We have both been really ill (and i mean really ill) with our malaria tablets and have had to stop them. Luckily we havent been bitten (loads and loads of DEET)

So I am sure I will be jumping around when Im better! but at the moment, if I smell anything remotely fatty then I am sick so the jumping with excitement can wait.

I had to tell everyone on here as I have dreamt of having my own 'got it post' for so long and now I have it.

You were right George, a visa granted in Namibia - it doesnt get much better.

Im going now as I think I am about to throw up (again) and Ive got a date with some more leopards and cheetah later.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us through this, the messages/emails and phone calls (gobbyjock and sorchar).

And thanks to Alan Collett for his initial help, Glenn Newton for the TRA bit and most of all - Agent 007 The Lombard (Georgie babes)

See you later - loads of pics to post and an embarrassing tale of getting drunk in Etosha and seeing rather more Rhino than was actually there.

Bloody hell, trust us to be the only people to get side effects from Malarone!

Cheers guys!
Nice One PP
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:48 am
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

Oh this was the much awaited email really happy for you

Congratulation

todayu Ann also got the grant letter it really a wonderful day for you july aug 2006 apps

Can't think of another better 'got it' title so I shall stick with the bas

Im going now as I think I am about to throw up (again) and Ive got a date with some more leopards and cheetah later.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us through this, the messages/emails and phone calls (gobbyjock and sorchar).

And thanks to Alan Collett for his initial help, Glenn Newton for the TRA bit and most of all - Agent 007 The Lombard (Georgie babes)

See you later - loads of pics to post and an embarrassing tale of getting drunk in Etosha and seeing rather more Rhino than was actually there.

Cheers guys!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:51 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aussi110
Oh this was the much awaited email really happy for you

Congratulation

todayu Ann also got the grant letter it really a wonderful day for you july aug 2006 apps
Thank ***** for that

SO well deserved. See what happens when you're distracted - watched kettle never boils

Look forward to seeing you in Perth very soon!

Jules x
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

domodomo will become famous soon enoughdomodomo will become famous soon enough

George has been trying to get hold of us since yesterday and with my mobile not working, cant access email (bloody virgin) and being in Etosha National Park for 3 days, suffice to say it was pretty impossible

Got back from Etosha yesterday to find a message from The Lombard along the lines of 'I have never told anyone they have their visa in Namibia before!' (not exact words)

We bought a Namibian simm card for the phone and I phoned him at 5am this morning just in case I was hallucinating (bloody malaria tablets), and it is true, our visa was granted yesterday.

Thanks Polly for passing the message on And thank god for BE because it is the only communication I can get here.

After 18 months of waiting, I had that initial 'OMG what do I do now? What have I done?' that kind of thing and the wost is 'how shall I tell my family (Dad especially) but Ive sort of calmed down and we are going to go Cheetah feeding today which will take my mind off it.

We have both been really ill (and i mean really ill) with our malaria tablets and have had to stop them. Luckily we havent been bitten (loads and loads of DEET)

So I am sure I will be jumping around when Im better! but at the moment, if I smell anything remotely fatty then I am sick so the jumping with excitement can wait.

I had to tell everyone on here as I have dreamt of having my own 'got it post' for so long and now I have it.

Cheers guys!

CONGRATULATIONS PP, I hope George does same magic for me(r u listening George)
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

At long last hey?
congratulations
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC NEWS Sam!!!!! Enjoy the rest of Namibia - you have another trip to plan when you get home.

Can't wait to hear about the Rhinos....

Laura x
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:06 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys!
PP......that's so fab and fab and well done hun! Really pleased for you...look forward to your stories and pics!! Ems x
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo congratulations!! About time too!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:10 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Cheers guys!

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!
Fantastic news PP.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats again very well done a long wait im glad its over 4 u both. Enjoy the rest of your hols

Suexx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Well done PP its been a long time coming, so pleased for you.

Amanda
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I am so pleased for you wooohooo thats brilliant!!

look out Australia

trust you to be different and be in Namibia
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS PP

I bet you are soooooo pleased now, enjoy the rest of your fab holiday.

Lynn xx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

big CONGRATULATIONS HEARS TO YOUR NEW LIFE AHEAD
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:04 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Holly molly PP has her visa!

Congratulations !!!

Carefull with those cheetahs now, wouldnt want to miss your last entry date.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.