Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old May 29th 2011, 9:02 am
Just Joined

sathya1210 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Hi All,
By the almighty of God Saibaba i have got my approval for Victoria SS on 27th may 2011. I have applied for system analyst and applied on 29 January 2011.
Thanks
Sathya
Old May 29th 2011, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

atif.javed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by sathya1210
Hi All,
By the almighty of God Saibaba i have got my approval for Victoria SS on 27th may 2011. I have applied for system analyst and applied on 29 January 2011.
Thanks
Sathya
Congratulation Mate...
will you apply online or paper based?
Old May 29th 2011, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Hi All,
Thanks
Sathya
Not to offend you or your religion. I am a Hindu indeed...Thought share bit of my mind. So it was not your qualifications or Experience which got the approval.

This is purely my personal opinion, Administrators to add to the forum rules not to mention GOD's blessing in specific... because there is no point.
Old May 29th 2011, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

woah... after a long hiatus from this thread, i got surprised that this thread is getting away from its original purpose...

also, no offence to anyone (i post this as a general suggestion), i think some people asks questions which makes you wonder if they will pattern their applications to the successful ones (even if it means that they are bending the truth)...
sometimes it's good to ask in private... you should know what helps the whole group
Old May 29th 2011, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by ebanster
sometimes it's good to ask in private... you should know what helps the whole group
That's the point. EXPLICIT mentioning of GOD's blessings are needless to be mentioned in the forum. Let them have it private. and let the BE forum for its original purpose.

Last edited by Gypsy.; May 29th 2011 at 7:26 pm.
Old May 30th 2011, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

sheraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
Thanks
Sathya
Dear sathya..

many congs for your success...

i also appllied few days before you applied..

i wish i would recieve same email like you and others who got approvel..

anyways many congs and wish you best of luck for your application with diac.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

zesa is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just wondering whether anyone else has been waiting a long time for a response from Victoria? It's been 4 and a half months since applying (22nd January) and I sent an email about a week ago asking what is happening with my application and I received a generic response saying it is being processed!!! I'm getting very frustrated and was wondering if anyone else is feeling the same???
Old Jun 12th 2011, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zesa
I was just wondering whether anyone else has been waiting a long time for a response from Victoria? It's been 4 and a half months since applying (22nd January) and I sent an email about a week ago asking what is happening with my application and I received a generic response saying it is being processed!!! I'm getting very frustrated and was wondering if anyone else is feeling the same???
Cill out Zesa , do not be impatient , i applied on dated 5th Nov 2010 and got SS from vic on 5th Apr 2011 , it equates almost 6 months , it is normal pattern that victoria linger on those applicant's case to whom they want to offer +ve SS.

My case had been rejected when i applied for SS victoria on Feb 2010 and got refusal exactly after one month , after passing 6 months i reapplied dated as i mentioned above and got +ve outcome.I never applied to any other state though i could , my dream is to land in OZ to victoria only.

I have been attempting for OZ immigration since 2008 , been victims of MODL revoking before exactly 3 days to apply , sometime IELTS score issue , this time when i got SS from vic my ACS has been expired , anyway i have reapplied for ACS on 11th APR 2011 and my case is in Accessor , hope the +ve ACS result would be declared before the end of this month and could apply for the visa 176 before new policy changes .

Last edited by sufyan_victoria; Jun 12th 2011 at 8:08 pm.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
Cill out Zesa , do not be impatient , i applied on dated 5th Nov 2010 and got SS from vic on 5th Apr 2011 , it equates almost 6 months , it is normal pattern that victoria linger on those applicant's case to whom they want to offer +ve SS.

My case had been rejected when i applied for SS victoria on Feb 2010 and got refusal exactly after one month , after passing 6 months i reapplied dated as i mentioned above and got +ve outcome.I never applied to any other state though i could , my dream is to land in OZ to victoria only.

I have been attempting for OZ immigration since 2008 , been victims of MODL revoking before exactly 3 days to apply , sometime IELTS score issue , this time when i got SS from vic my ACS has been expired , anyway i have reapplied for ACS on 11th APR 2011 and my case is in Accessor , hope the +ve ACS result would be declared before the end of this month and could apply for the visa 176 before new policy changes .
Thanks sufyan_victoria. That is comforting to hear that they take longer with applications they are going to approve Hopefully that will be the case with mine. Congratulations on getting your SS aproved! Fingers crossed that your ACS comes through in time before the policy change. I am fortunate that the policy change doesn't affect me so that's not a worry. It's just the endless waiting! Hurry up Victoria! Like yourself, I don't want to go anywhere else!
Old Jun 13th 2011, 3:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
it is normal pattern that victoria linger on those applicant's case to whom they want to offer +ve SS..
Complete and utter bunkum. An application takes what it takes. They don't reject quickly or grant slowly. Please don't say such things, it could be seriously detrimental to other applicants or worse, give them false hope.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:03 am
Just Joined

sinapz is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Guys,
I received positive SS sponsorhip as well on 11th May. It came in as a surprise as I was resigned to forget about OZ migration due to the tougher rules, etc.
Have lodged my DIAC application 2 weeks back and let's hope for the best

Btw, does anyone know which applications/dates are being looked at now for Priority 2 processing?
Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Complete and utter bunkum. An application takes what it takes. They don't reject quickly or grant slowly. Please don't say such things, it could be seriously detrimental to other applicants or worse, give them false hope.
yes i agree to you moneypenny, i would take care next time.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:42 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinapz
Guys,
I received positive SS sponsorhip as well on 11th May. It came in as a surprise as I was resigned to forget about OZ migration due to the tougher rules, etc.
Have lodged my DIAC application 2 weeks back and let's hope for the best

Btw, does anyone know which applications/dates are being looked at now for Priority 2 processing?
This is as of the 8th June:

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION
PROCESSING INFORMATION

This is an automated e-mail response which provides updated information on processing of applications for General Skilled Migration (GSM). This information is updated fortnightly.
Last updated 8 June 2011.

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:
Priority Group 2
*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176
VE 176 (e-lodged): 20 May 2011
VE 176 (paper): 20 May 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:
VB 886 (e-lodged) 20 May 2011
VB 886 (paper): 20 May 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475
VF 475 (e-lodged): 20 May 2011
VF 475 (paper): 20 May 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487
VC 487 (e-lodged) 20 May 2011
VC 487 (paper): 20 May 2011
Old Jun 14th 2011, 2:25 am
Just Joined

sinapz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
This is as of the 8th June:
Wow... they are looking at 20th May applications now? my application should be pretty fast then!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Hi all,

Just a quick note to you all to let you know my SS was declined:

Thank you for your application for Victorian Government sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Following a review of the information you have provided to the Skilled and Business Migration Program, we regret to inform you that the Victorian Government is not in a position to sponsor you under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Under the Victorian Government’s program, sponsorship is offered to skilled migrants whose skills and experience are in high demand in the Victorian labour market at the time of assessment. High demand may mean those skilled migrants whose skill sets are hard to come by or are rare and unusual.

During the assessment process the Victorian Government consults with industry representatives in Victoria to determine the demand for an applicant’s qualifications, skills and experience, and whether they have high prospects for employment in their field.

All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

While your occupation meets the eligibility criteria to be considered for state sponsorship, there is not sufficiently high demand for your skills and experience to offer sponsorship at this time.

Refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for alternative visa pathways: www.immi.gov.au.

I applied as an ICT Business Analyst on 22nd January and received the email yesterday (17 June). I applied under the category of Project Management (obviously my skills were too generic). I am a month short of 7 years. I have everything I need for a 175 so am going to apply this weekend and discard my stored 176

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.