Vetasses Timescales

Old Mar 20th 2006, 8:36 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vetasses Timescales

Originally Posted by wafc
Hi, I'm also waiting for VETASSESS and am also hoping to apply for the 139 visa.

My first assessment (under Office Manager) came back negative and took 9 months! I've just submitted a re-assessment a week ago and I'm confident about it this time! Hopefully it will only take weeks this time!

When you say "paying for copy birth certificates and renewing passports" etc, what did you mean? I was under the impression they only required a photocopy of birth certificates but they have to be certified copies? Also just a certified copy of the photo page of your passport?

Thanks.

Usually have to pay someone to certify documents as it has to be a notary public or magistrate or someone else authorised to certify.... Also not everyone has full birth certificates. We've all had to get new ones as ours don't show the names of both parents.

Louise
Old Mar 20th 2006, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Vetasses Timescales

Hi, I'm also waiting for VETASSESS and am also hoping to apply for the 139 visa.

My first assessment (under Office Manager) came back negative and took 9 months! I've just submitted a re-assessment a week ago and I'm confident about it this time! Hopefully it will only take weeks this time!

When you say "paying for copy birth certificates and renewing passports" etc, what did you mean? I was under the impression they only required a photocopy of birth certificates but they have to be certified copies? Also just a certified copy of the photo page of your passport?

Thanks.
certified copy of your birth certificate, certified copies of certificates that you sent to Vetassess and in your passport only certified copy of each page that has been stamped, (for example if you went to the states on holiday and a page in your passport was stamped, then that would be the page that would be copied and certified,) if you fill in the 47sk form just now, it will then enable you to find out any other information that you need to get so that you can get all your documents certified at the same time.

a local solicitor charged us £25.00 for certifying about 45 documents and my husbands photos, it will be much easier and less time consuming getting all your documentation certified at the same time,
Suzi
Old Mar 20th 2006, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ACE
Sometimes they come through very quickly ours took just over 3 weeks.

Hope yours comes through soon.

ACE
Hi
Congratulations, it must be a great feeling knowing that you have your visas, when are you planning to go? and to which part of Australia?
from Suzi
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:33 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzibabe
Hi
Congratulations, it must be a great feeling knowing that you have your visas, when are you planning to go? and to which part of Australia?
from Suzi
Hi Suzi,
We are heading to the area South of Perth, Mandurah possibly Bunbury. We need to validate by mid September so are hoping to head out at the end of August.

How about you where you heading?

ACE
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi Suzi,
We are heading to the area South of Perth, Mandurah possibly Bunbury. We need to validate by mid September so are hoping to head out at the end of August.

How about you where you heading?

ACE
We are hoping to go to Perth, my 4 sisters all emigrated last year, they all love it and wish that they had gone years ago, I think one of my my sisters sister-in-law lives in Bunbury, I'll need to ask next time I'm on the phone, we have still to send away the 47sk, hope to do it sometime this week, are you going out for good in August, or do you plan to come back and then move permanently later on?
from Suzi
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:52 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
Hi everyone,

does anyone know how long vetasses are currently taking for skills assessments. I'm fed up of checking my emails every morning for news!

How's it going Kerry. Should'nt be too long now until you hear. Fingers crossed for you....

Louise
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Vetasses Timescales

Thanks.
The birth certificates are required in order to prove connection to my relative in Australia. From me to dad to uncle to cousin (sponsor).

It is also recommended that you have at least two years left on your passport when making the visa application and as I only have sixteen months.....

I just want to make sure all ok with the 139 deadline etc.

Good luck with Vetassess.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Talking Re: Vetasses Timescales

Originally Posted by charles.edington
How's it going Kerry. Should'nt be too long now until you hear. Fingers crossed for you....

Louise
Hi Louise,

still not heard anything from Vetassess! Off work today with a cold virus (virus sounds much more serious). Just checking my emails and then it's back to bed for me!

I take it you're still waiting to hear?

As they say, "patience is a virue" and I'm feeling extremely virtuous!
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:59 am
Look at moi!!!

Hi Louise,

still not heard anything from Vetassess! Off work today with a cold virus (virus sounds much more serious). Just checking my emails and then it's back to bed for me!

Hi Kerry

I'm trying to be patient and not doing very well. Did you see on austimeline that someone who applied on the 4th Jan got their positive yesterday? Maybe next week for you... Someone on another thread suggested giving them a ring - apparantly they are happier for you to do this than when applying for your visa (you don't get put to the bottom of the pile...). We're going to talk to our agent about this next week.

Take it easy over the weekend and get yourself better.

Lou
Old Mar 24th 2006, 6:04 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

are you going out for good in August?
from Suzi
That's the plan. However, the house is going on the market in a couple of weeks time and if it doesn't sell we will probably come back for a while.

Have you sent off your app yet?

ACE
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ACE
That's the plan. However, the house is going on the market in a couple of weeks time and if it doesn't sell we will probably come back for a while.

Have you sent off your app yet?

ACE
I'm sure your house will sell, the housing market definately seems to be picking up just now compared to last year, well up in Scotland anyway, it was a bit flat,last year seems to be much better now lots of sold signs about, I hope it all goes to plan for you.(I,m sure it will)

No, haven't sent off our main app yet, just getting together the remaining pieces like birth certificates to prove sponsor is husband's first cousin.

I wonder if you could help, in the main application, (139, designated area sponsored) as my husband is the main applicant, does he need to fill in basic requirements for me?(it says on the form only fill in if points are to be required,) there is also like on the next page qualifications and work history, I,m not sure if I have to fill this in, or is it better to just in case? What do youi think?
hope to hear from you soon
Suzi
Old Mar 24th 2006, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Louise,

Hope you hear back soon, sorry to hear of your virus, It took us 10 weeks and three days, before we heard back and after the six week period, I felt that all I was doing was waiting for the post and checking e-mails, fingers crossed I,m sure you,ll hear some great news soon
Suzi
Old Mar 25th 2006, 4:23 am
Just Joined

julyapp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you hear back soon, sorry to hear of your virus, It took us 10 weeks and three days, before we heard back and after the six week period, I felt that all I was doing was waiting for the post and checking e-mails, fingers crossed I,m sure you,ll hear some great news soon
Suzi
My friend has just got her accssed after 5 weeks. Submitted 13 Feb (online) and got positive on 20March on the website, got letter 23March, no email received
Old Mar 25th 2006, 7:33 am
Look at moi!!!

I'm sure your house will sell, the housing market definately seems to be picking up just now compared to last year, well up in Scotland anyway, it was a bit flat,last year seems to be much better now lots of sold signs about, I hope it all goes to plan for you.(I,m sure it will)

No, haven't sent off our main app yet, just getting together the remaining pieces like birth certificates to prove sponsor is husband's first cousin.

I wonder if you could help, in the main application, (139, designated area sponsored) as my husband is the main applicant, does he need to fill in basic requirements for me?(it says on the form only fill in if points are to be required,) there is also like on the next page qualifications and work history, I,m not sure if I have to fill this in, or is it better to just in case? What do youi think?
hope to hear from you soon
Suzi
Hi Suzi

On our main form 47 fora 139 I am the main applicant but as we are haveing hubbys skills assessed we only had to fill in his basic requirements for points not mine (our agent said this was correct). So I'd say you only have to fill them in for you if your skills have been assessed (IYKWIM).

Lou
Old Mar 25th 2006, 10:14 am
Joanne

> > How's it going Kerry. Should'nt be too long now until you hear.
    > > Fingers crossed for you....
    > > Louise
    > Hi Louise,
    > still not heard anything from Vetassess! Off work today with a cold
    > virus (virus sounds much more serious). Just checking my emails and
    > then it's back to bed for me!
    > I take it you're still waiting to hear?
    > As they say, "patience is a virue" and I'm feeling extremely virtuous!
    > --

Hi everyone,

I was assessed as office manager, they must be really busy because mine
only took 10 days from my agent lodging to me getting the good news, we
have our visas and are going in 3 weeks just to activate them and coming
back to settle things here.

Good luck everyone

Joanne

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.