There is a timeline tool at this link:
http://www.mymigration.net/journals.aspx

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

dipto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vetasses Timescales

Hi,

I submitted mine for a 50 points occupation from India with a British MSc on 4-1-2006 and got poitive assessment on 28-2-2006 (54 days)

cheers

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
Hi everyone,

does anyone know how long vetasses are currently taking for skills assessments. I'm fed up of checking my emails every morning for news!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Hi

I submitted mine on the 24/11/05 and checked it daily on line. The status stayed Active for what seem like an eternity, then suddenly 27/2/06 it went to Positive. Still waiting for the letter though. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Be great if we can keep this thread going so us 3 get an idea of when they start coming through....

will keep you posted.

Cheryl
Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi,
We are from Ashingdon near Rochford (Southend area) and we are heading to Perth August/September time.

How about you?

ACE
We're in Witham, hoping to go to Queensland where I have family. I know your area very well -lived and worked there for many years. Did you see the TV programme "Get a New Life", there was a family from your way but unfortunately they only stayed a few months.

Incidentally, I've heard from my Agent today that vetassess are currently taking six weeks to process at the moment as they are extremely busy. She says it may be slightly longer for more complicated applications.

Will keep you informed.

Regards, Kerry.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:10 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

We're in Witham, hoping to go to Queensland where I have family. I know your area very well -lived and worked there for many years. Did you see the TV programme "Get a New Life", there was a family from your way but unfortunately they only stayed a few months.

Incidentally, I've heard from my Agent today that vetassess are currently taking six weeks to process at the moment as they are extremely busy. She says it may be slightly longer for more complicated applications.

Will keep you informed.

Regards, Kerry.

Would you say your application is complicated? Our agent said that ours should be quite straightforward...

Louisexxx
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Red face Re: Vetasses Timescales

Would you say your application is complicated? Our agent said that ours should be quite straightforward...

Louisexxx
Hi Louise

my application is complicated by the fact that I'm in legal and their's no direct match for it in Aus. There's a good chance they've never come across my qualification before. I'm applying as an office manager and my agent is quietly confident I'll be ok, but you just never know.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:34 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Louise

my application is complicated by the fact that I'm in legal and their's no direct match for it in Aus. There's a good chance they've never come across my qualification before. I'm applying as an office manager and my agent is quietly confident I'll be ok, but you just never know.

Hi Kerry

I suppose my husbands is a bit complicated then. He's a credit manager and there is no direct match for that either. However, he's applied as a business professional as his last few years work experience fit that - our agent said we have a really good application. Did you see the other thread today about vetassess? Looks like they are running at about 11 weeks....

Louise
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:34 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Louise

Our application was submitted on 1 Feb. Not heard anything yet.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Vetasses Timescales

Hi Kerry

I suppose my husbands is a bit complicated then. He's a credit manager and there is no direct match for that either. However, he's applied as a business professional as his last few years work experience fit that - our agent said we have a really good application. Did you see the other thread today about vetassess? Looks like they are running at about 11 weeks....

Louise
11 weeks - I hope not! It's so hard to get on with your life whilst planning the new one and we haven't even started the visa application yet!

I'm trying not to contact the "aussie rellies" (I'm born to be Australian) or look at web sites about where we want to go.

My Agent is contacting Vetassess next week so I may have a better indication of timescale then - I'll keep you informed.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone,

does anyone know how long vetasses are currently taking for skills assessments. I'm fed up of checking my emails every morning for news!
Hi
we applied to vetassess on 4th of Jan, I e-mailed them on the 28th of Feb, received e-mail back 2 days later saying considerable delay and that our application would need to be individually assessed,but this morning e-mail arrived saying, 'your assessment has been completed and is with our manager for signature.'

Has anyone else received this, I don't know if this means good or bad news, the stress is getting to me....
Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:42 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by suzibabe
Hi
we applied to vetassess on 4th of Jan, I e-mailed them on the 28th of Feb, received e-mail back 2 days later saying considerable delay and that our application would need to be individually assessed,but this morning e-mail arrived saying, 'your assessment has been completed and is with our manager for signature.'

Has anyone else received this, I don't know if this means good or bad news, the stress is getting to me....
I see from another thread that you have a positive - fantastic. Hope for the rest of us soon......

Lou
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Vetasses Timescales

I see from another thread that you have a positive - fantastic. Hope for the rest of us soon......

Lou
Hi there everyone, applying for the subclass 139, sponsored designated and this morning
Vetassess say YES!!!

4.01.06 posted application
11.01.06 Acks
17.03.06 Vetassess Positive
10 weeks and 3 days
bye
Suzibabe
Old Mar 17th 2006, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suzibabe
Hi there everyone, applying for the subclass 139, sponsored designated and this morning
Vetassess say YES!!!

4.01.06 posted application
11.01.06 Acks
17.03.06 Vetassess Positive
10 weeks and 3 days
bye
Suzibabe

Congratulations, its a wonderful feeling isn't it? We're going 139 also and in the process of completing the paperwork. Good luck with everything.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - me too. Our Agent applied for us and I've asked her to check status.

You know how it is, I've started to get paperwork together for the Visa application but don't want to start paying for copy Birth Certificates, renewing passport etc. just in case it's a no!

Where abouts in Essex are you? Where are you going to in Aus?
Hi, I'm also waiting for VETASSESS and am also hoping to apply for the 139 visa.

My first assessment (under Office Manager) came back negative and took 9 months! I've just submitted a re-assessment a week ago and I'm confident about it this time! Hopefully it will only take weeks this time!

When you say "paying for copy birth certificates and renewing passports" etc, what did you mean? I was under the impression they only required a photocopy of birth certificates but they have to be certified copies? Also just a certified copy of the photo page of your passport?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.