Vetasses Timescales

Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:17 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vetasses Timescales

Originally Posted by herrchook
Still no further forward here. Vetasses told our agent this morning that they couldn't find the docunemntation that was sent to them in Feb!!!However, the person on the phone did say that the case is with an assessor so he/she probably has it!!!!
AAArrrgh. Agent told to call again eary next week.

Gonna be a long weekend. good luck everyone.

Gill

Tell me about it Gill - I'm assuming that as vetassess will now be closed for the weekend that we aren't going to get a call today..... Sending you some ++++ve vibes that something happens for both of us next week.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 10:56 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Still no further forward here. Vetasses told our agent this morning that they couldn't find the docunemntation that was sent to them in Feb!!!However, the person on the phone did say that the case is with an assessor so he/she probably has it!!!!
AAArrrgh. Agent told to call again eary next week.

Gonna be a long weekend. good luck everyone.

Gill
Hi Gill

Another Monday morning and STILL nothing........

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:32 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Hi Gill

Another Monday morning and STILL nothing........

Lou
xx
Same here Lou. I must admit, I'm a tad worried about them telling our agent they couldn't find all the documentation we supplied. They saud it was probably with the assessor but until our agent calls them again we are in limbo. And here's us thinking this bit would be straightforward!!!!

Fingers and toes all crossed for you too.
Gill
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:34 am
Look at moi!!!

Same here Lou. I must admit, I'm a tad worried about them telling our agent they couldn't find all the documentation we supplied. They saud it was probably with the assessor but until our agent calls them again we are in limbo. And here's us thinking this bit would be straightforward!!!!

Gill
Just realised we're not going to hear tomorrow - it's Anzac Day

Good luck for Wednesday........

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 1:41 am
Look at moi!!!

Gill

Gill

We GOT IT!!!!!! The result came in the post and they haven't even changed the status on the internet. Sooo happy. All crossed for you now

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Gill

We GOT IT!!!!!! The result came in the post and they haven't even changed the status on the internet. Sooo happy. All crossed for you now

Lou
xx
Lou,

Fantastic news, I predicted right I knew you would here today.

Oh well you might just squeeze on the April applications now then. I am so happy for you Lou congratulations.

Cheryl
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:50 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Lou,

Fantastic news, I predicted right I knew you would here today.

Oh well you might just squeeze on the April applications now then. I am so happy for you Lou congratulations.

Cheryl

Thank you Cheryl. Should have listened to you... Weirdly the result arrived in the post and our status still hasn't changed on their site - but who cares... Application will probably be going tomorrow - does that make me April or May as probably won't arrive in Oz until May.. Again, who cares, it's in and I'm soo happy. Thanks for all your support.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:15 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Cheryl. Should have listened to you... Weirdly the result arrived in the post and our status still hasn't changed on their site - but who cares... Application will probably be going tomorrow - does that make me April or May as probably won't arrive in Oz until May.. Again, who cares, it's in and I'm soo happy. Thanks for all your support.

Lou
xx
Lou, that's fantastic news, congratulations. Our agent says that VETASSESS are swamped right now possibly because of the SIR visa option and that is probably why we're all waiting so long.

Good luck getting that visa application in. What visa are you applying for?

Gill
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:22 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised we're not going to hear tomorrow - it's Anzac Day

Lou
xx

Wow and look whats happened!!!! Congratulations Lou I'm thrilled to bits for you. Will you make the April visa applicants now or are you going to be a May one? Yipee get out the booze and celebrate! I will celebrate with you Lou, I'm not working tonight!

Love jackie x
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:36 am
Look at moi!!!

Lou, that's fantastic news, congratulations. Our agent says that VETASSESS are swamped right now possibly because of the SIR visa option and that is probably why we're all waiting so long.

Good luck getting that visa application in. What visa are you applying for?

Gill

Gill

We're going for the 139 and it's having a last check before going tomorrow. They are taking about 6 months so hopefully be in Adelaide for Christmas dinner on the beach...

Must be you very soon, let me know if your agent phones them again.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Great news, good luck with the rest of your application!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:29 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by Flutterby
Great news, good luck with the rest of your application!

Thanks - and good luck with yours too.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

I've just got bck from getting my documents certified. I as really pleased as he quoted me £5 per document. Thinking this meant £10 for each certificate as I needed 2 of each, I was really pleased when he charged me £25. Now just waitingfor the agent and then it is all off.

Debs
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:51 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
I've just got bck from getting my documents certified. I as really pleased as he quoted me £5 per document. Thinking this meant £10 for each certificate as I needed 2 of each, I was really pleased when he charged me £25. Now just waitingfor the agent and then it is all off.

Debs
Debs

Everything crossed that this all goes through really quickly for you.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 30th 2006, 6:57 pm
Sunny Sydney

Wwwooohhooooo, 3 months to the day and VETASSESS have given us a positive skills assessment.

Got to get our heads around the next step which for us is re-applying to Vic for STNI at the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed chaps.

Thanks for all the support the last few weeks waiting for this to come through.

Now, I'm off to have a FANTASTIC bank holiday.

Gill

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.