TRA Skills Assesment

Old Mar 6th 2012, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

dlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nice
Default Re: TRA Skills Assesment

Originally Posted by Steviet
Hello dlowe

Can I ask what sort of skill you have just unsure to whether TRA have different people checking different skill sets. Or does anyone else have any idea. I'm a toolmaker by the way
Hi its actually my husbands skill, he too is a tool maker but had to apply under metal machinest. Hope this helps.
Old Mar 7th 2012, 7:16 am
Just Joined

michaelajwest is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband is a chef, from what I can gather, they do them in order received rather than by different trades, I could be wrong tho!!
Old Mar 7th 2012, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

jm157 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

This is my first visit to this site, my husband and i are waiting on our skill assessment ,we are so anxious as our was sent in on the 21 sep.... my husband turns 45 in june so if we dont get it before then we are doomed,
Has any one heard back from tra yet as i have been reading all your posts,

regards jess
Old Mar 7th 2012, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=jm157;9940673]Hi everyone

This is my first visit to this site, my husband and i are waiting on our skill assessment ,we are so anxious as our was sent in on the 21 sep.... my husband turns 45 in june so if we dont get it before then we are doomed,

regards jess ]

p.s i see dlowe you rang TRA and they said that all september applications are done .I hope mine is in there.I will keep you all posted on our outcome
Old Mar 7th 2012, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

Steviet is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: TRA Skills Assesment

Hello dlowe

We are planning on going to WA as toolmaking is sponsored. Are you going to a different state. Sounds like I'm going to have a long wait as mine was sent at end of December. Excellent
Old Mar 7th 2012, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

dlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nice

[QUOTE=jm157;9940691]
Originally Posted by jm157
Hi everyone

regards jess ]

p.s i see dlowe you rang TRA and they said that all september applications are done .I hope mine is in there.I will keep you all posted on our outcome
Hi Jess,
good luck with your skill assessment, from what they told me you shouldnt have to wait too much longer as they said they had just finished doing the end of Septembers's applications. It is a pretty anxious time, so i know what you are going through. It would be great if you could keep us posted,
many thanks,
Donna x
Old Mar 7th 2012, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steviet
Hello dlowe

We are planning on going to WA as toolmaking is sponsored. Are you going to a different state. Sounds like I'm going to have a long wait as mine was sent at end of December. Excellent
i think when we looked at my husbands trade, his skills mainly came under metal machinest rather than tool maker. He is a cnc programmer/setter/operator so maybe a bit different to what you do, i dont know? We were advised by our agent to go for metal machinest but we wanted to go to Melbourne as this is where the majority of jobs are for his trade on 'seek'. Unfortunately Melbourne was not on the state nomination list for this skill only, Darwin, WA, Canberra and Adelaide. We have been torn between WA and Adelaide but have decided to go for Adelaide as there is more opportunity of work and it appears to be cheaper. WA has beautiful beaches though
Old Mar 8th 2012, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Steviet is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: TRA Skills Assesment

Dlowe

I hope you hear something soon. Good luck to you and your husband
Old Mar 13th 2012, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, has anyone heard any news yet?
Old Mar 14th 2012, 12:05 am
Just Joined

michaelajwest is an unknown quantity at this point

No none here!!! Getting so frustrated now!!

I take it you haven't heard anything?
Old Mar 14th 2012, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

nope! They told me to phone back in 10 working days time so ill phone them on either Friday or Monday.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

krazys back is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dlowe
Hi, has anyone heard any news yet?
No, nothing here either
Old Mar 18th 2012, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

maniplm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all of you. I've been following your conversation about tra skill assessment as I'm about to apply again for mine in June this year, but I looks really frustrating because of the delay they've got.

I just wanted to ask if any of you have any knowlege about the problem I've got.

I applied for my skill assessment a year ago, but I failed because I started my work experience before I started college, and I only finished the college 2 years ago. In June this year it will be exactly 3 years since I finished college and 5 years this September.
The question is...

Will TRA count my experience from the moment I strated college or the moment I finished it?

It is a big difference to me as I could get extra points for my 5 year experience which I really need.

Please share any knowlege you might have about this.
Thank you.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 10:39 am
Just Joined

maniplm is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously, I meant this june it's gonna be 3 years since I finished college and this september 5 years since I started it. Bit confusing.
Old Mar 19th 2012, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi there

Just to let you all know, we are still waiting on our TRA,sent in since 20 september,rang them a couple of times but still no joy

jess

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.