Wikiposts

State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

lkh1980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Originally Posted by shafanm
I think very reliable,???
BTW call them would cause further delays ?
I don't think so, the operator advice call back after a few weeks if there is no news

How is your application going, shafanm?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

PLE REPLy

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration program.

It appears that you have provided the documents. This has been noted on
your file for further assessment by your case officer.

There may be some delay before a case officer contacts you regarding this
application however no further documents are required at this time.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

I fear since I need to go long way..............................
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lkh1980
Anyone tried to call the Adelaide processing center? I just made a call, and the operator told me that my application pending for finalization in couple of weeks. How reliable is that?
Hey Please give me the info how to reach that operator
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, can you not just chill? There are many things that a CO has to do before they can approve your visa. They also relying on third parties responding in good time as well as their own work allocations and so on. We don't actually know what they have to do to finalise a case. You have a case officer, so consider yourselves lucky.

Be patient, and your visa will be granted. Who knows tomorrow could be your day! You can't look at other people and say "why did he get his visa before me?" because his case is completely unique and only his case will get processed at the speed with which it does. Just like my case will be processed at a different rate to yours because our circumstances are different.

No two cases are the same and therefore no to visa grants will come at the same time.

Relax, spend some time away from the forum and stop driving yourselves crazy with trying to ring DIAC. They all have access to the same information as each other so it is highly likely that if one says they have everything they need and will be in touch, then so will all the people you speak to.

Think of this as watching a pot boil.... the more you watch a pot of water on the stove the longer it seems to take to boil.

Have faith that your visa's will be granted soon and carry on with life in the meantime.

It will happen it is just a matter of time!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Guys, can you not just chill? There are many things that a CO has to do before they can approve your visa. They also relying on third parties responding in good time as well as their own work allocations and so on. We don't actually know what they have to do to finalise a case. You have a case officer, so consider yourselves lucky.

Be patient, and your visa will be granted. Who knows tomorrow could be your day! You can't look at other people and say "why did he get his visa before me?" because his case is completely unique and only his case will get processed at the speed with which it does. Just like my case will be processed at a different rate to yours because our circumstances are different.

No two cases are the same and therefore no to visa grants will come at the same time.

Relax, spend some time away from the forum and stop driving yourselves crazy with trying to ring DIAC. They all have access to the same information as each other so it is highly likely that if one says they have everything they need and will be in touch, then so will all the people you speak to.

Think of this as watching a pot boil.... the more you watch a pot of water on the stove the longer it seems to take to boil.

Have faith that your visa's will be granted soon and carry on with life in the meantime.

Cool....really like your thoughts that looking at thing in a positive way....your case officer is on the way too.... cheers..
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:00 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick

ja Ma
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jaana u r right. Week Closed. Lets hope for the next week
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Jaana u r right. Week Closed. Lets hope for the next week
Hi helloshivahere, dun worry, we are on the same boat, pray for next week
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lkh1980
Hi helloshivahere, dun worry, we are on the same boat, pray for next week
Thanks lets move to another week. Ur timeline plz
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Thanks lets move to another week. Ur timeline plz

LKH_SGP.........VIC 176 (15/04/09).....176 lodged 28.04.09....CO 13.05.09
Old Jul 25th 2009, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

I initially applied for 175 Visa and got VIC SS.

Anyone knows how much time does it take after DIAC receives Form 1100. My Form 1100 was sent to DIAC on 8 July,09. But I am waiting for DIAC to contact.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bilaln30
I initially applied for 175 Visa and got VIC SS.

Anyone knows how much time does it take after DIAC receives Form 1100. My Form 1100 was sent to DIAC on 8 July,09. But I am waiting for DIAC to contact.
Once DIAC receives form 1100 from your sponsoring state it could take a day to 60 days to approve your state nomination. Once approved you will have CO shortly.

*( In my case it happened in a day to approve and 15 days to have CO. for some its taken week to months)

All the best . Be patient you will hear soon
Old Jul 26th 2009, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

sgreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Once DIAC receives form 1100 from your sponsoring state it could take a day to 60 days to approve your state nomination. Once approved you will have CO shortly.

*( In my case it happened in a day to approve and 15 days to have CO. for some its taken week to months)
Yes sadly some take longer, mine was approved by diac on the 11th of June, so 57 days and counting
Old Jul 26th 2009, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by sgreen
Yes sadly some take longer, mine was approved by diac on the 11th of June, so 57 days and counting
have you submitted you pcc and medicals ?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

All the best . Be patient you will hear soon
Was'nt it 10 days from the date of receiving from 1100 by DIAC or has it changed. ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.