Wikiposts

State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changing to a State/Territory Sponsored visa applicationduring processing

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Come on you are interpreting wrongly. This is not PLE reply. This just an automated raply saying that this page containing details of .........

DIAC dont want unnecessary PLE for which they have information on website

SS on high priority but if you want change from 175 to 176 sometime it could take upto 2 months to register into DIAC system

Reason is that States might take its own time to send for 1100 and DIAC has to receive it and it has to process statenomination to your 175 and moreover already 176 are growing it might extend allocation co
I was little curious to know that "has anyone who converted subclass got visa'?? I converted my visa subclass in first week of May since then no reply, nor i saw any person converting subclass got visa, may be i wud have missed the posts. If someone has got visa plz share ur timelines.

Thanx
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:17 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changing to a State/Territory Sponsored visa applicationduring processing

Originally Posted by milano
I was little curious to know that "has anyone who converted subclass got visa'?? I converted my visa subclass in first week of May since then no reply, nor i saw any person converting subclass got visa, may be i wud have missed the posts. If someone has got visa plz share ur timelines.

Thanx
Have u got CO?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Also don't forget that there are now many more State Sponsored applications as a result of the March CSL changes. Whereas prior to March only those that need SS went for it due to lack of points etc. I imagine there weren't too many of these. Now you have 175's going for 176's because they want priority processing so it's only reasonable to expect that the processing time will lengthen. The length it takes to get SS approved now days is indicative of this.

Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Have u got CO?
I was having CO before my occupation was removed from CSL anyhow i managed to get SS from Vic in April. I was allocated CO in last week of Feb 2009. Then my file put on hold for one and half month, so i had to convert it to get processed.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:26 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, those who have state sponsorship shouldn't be stressing as they're at the front of the queue.

....Unless they've sold their house
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Also don't forget that there are now many more State Sponsored applications as a result of the March CSL changes. Whereas prior to March only those that need SS went for it due to lack of points etc. I imagine there weren't too many of these. Now you have 175's going for 176's because they want priority processing so it's only reasonable to expect that the processing time will lengthen. The length it takes to get SS approved now days is indicative of this.

I understand that processing will lengthen due to increasing of SS applications. But my question was how many ppl wud have been granted visas who converted subclass after March 2009? As far as i know i did not see on this site anyone got visa after conversion? Plz let me know if i have missed anyone.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paulry
To be honest, those who have state sponsorship shouldn't be stressing as they're at the front of the queue.

Right!!!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by milano
I understand that processing will lengthen due to increasing of SS applications. But my question was how many ppl wud have been granted visas who converted subclass after March 2009? As far as i know i did not see on this site anyone got visa after conversion? Plz let me know if i have missed anyone.
Hi Milano,

I wasn't replying specifically to your post. I was typing mine the same time you typed yours. You just beat me to the "post" button.

Can't answer your question I'm afraid. I only know of a SS application that always was a SS application and they received their visa in 4 months.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulry

With DIAC getting so many 175 converted to 176, I get the feeling very soon they might sub divided processing priorities among 176, such as SS with CSL, SS with MODL, SS non CSL/MODL, but at the moment its just assumption, let hope it remain so.

Remember DIAC's priorities are what's best for the australian labour market.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:26 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafanm
With DIAC getting so many 175 converted to 176, I get the feeling very soon they might sub divided processing priorities among 176, such as SS with CSL, SS with MODL, SS non CSL/MODL, but at the moment its just assumption, let hope it remain so.

An interesting but scary thought
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafanm

Nice suggestion to DIAC but bad for us
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

lkh1980 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Nice suggestion to DIAC but bad for us
Hope this remains as assumption before we get ours visa。。。
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:34 am
Banned

shhhhhhhh!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:11 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sgreen
hmmm you'd think that but i have now been waiting a month and i am on state sponsorship and DIAC even confirmed i haven't been assigned a case officer yet, and they did say that there are lots of state sponsored applications they are trying to get through. Soon i hope i will get a CO
I've still seen no sign of a CO being allocated - only initial app status updates, no documents 'met' - and its 3.5 weeks on a straight SS 176. So much for the 10 days that it was saying when I applied.

I'm left in a quandary what to do over meds and PCC checks. Don't want to put them in train if someone in DIAC has had a 'bright' idea, but don't want to waste time either.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:21 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GarryP
I've still seen no sign of a CO being allocated - only initial app status updates, no documents 'met' - and its 3.5 weeks on a straight SS 176. So much for the 10 days that it was saying when I applied.

I'm left in a quandary what to do over meds and PCC checks. Don't want to put them in train if someone in DIAC has had a 'bright' idea, but don't want to waste time either.
Get it done!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.