Somebody pinch me.......

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Somebody pinch me.......

Wow. Fantastic News. Congratulations Lilsweets.
Helen x
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:23 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by helenandrob
Wow. Fantastic News. Congratulations Lilsweets.
Helen x
Thank you guys,

It is worth the wait and it won't be long til they grab your file and have a look at it, I will be watching out for your good news
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS LIL!!!!

I can't believe I have only just seen this thread. Have to read through it all in a bit.

Am a little upset about you being joking about us being lovers though I thought we were!!!!

Awesome, you can now validate your visa when you go!!!

But that means no validation trip!

xzibit xxx
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:38 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by xzibit
CONGRATULATIONS LIL!!!!

I can't believe I have only just seen this thread. Have to read through it all in a bit.

Am a little upset about you being joking about us being lovers though I thought we were!!!!

Awesome, you can now validate your visa when you go!!!

But that means no validation trip!

xzibit xxx
Thank you sweetheart

It doesn't feel real at all, when will it really kick in?!

So have we gone public with our relationship now I said I was just joking just to cover up

I am thrilled at being able to validate in December, it is a huge relief, I must have a look at finances but I think I might hava a 'pretend' validation trip anyway next year, I had my heart set on Vietnam.

So when are we going to meet up? What's half way between Sydney and Adelaide, maybe that could be our starting point
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:55 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Somebody pinch me.......

Congratulations Lilsweets! That's great news! D
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:58 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Perthfect
Congratulations Lilsweets! That's great news! D
Thank you Perthfect,

As Meme would say.....C'MON YOU MEDS!! and then you are in too. Meet you in Visatown
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Thank you sweetheart

It doesn't feel real at all, when will it really kick in?!

So have we gone public with our relationship now I said I was just joking just to cover up

I am thrilled at being able to validate in December, it is a huge relief, I must have a look at finances but I think I might hava a 'pretend' validation trip anyway next year, I had my heart set on Vietnam.

So when are we going to meet up? What's half way between Sydney and Adelaide, maybe that could be our starting point
Melbourne!!

Reality hasn't kicked in yet, I don't think it will until I've been there a few days. We'll arrange a meet up after new year!!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:19 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by xzibit
Melbourne!!

Reality hasn't kicked in yet, I don't think it will until I've been there a few days. We'll arrange a meet up after new year!!
I agree that reality is not part of the whole thing! Maybe when I get on the plane I'll start screaming, not sure.

Definitley going to factor in a meet-up, we will rip Melbourne up! I was afraid you were going to say Canberra Won't be going back there in a hurry.

I already have an Aussie SIM card but can't remember the number for the life of me, once you get sorted with one let me know
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Congratulations Lil, i'm soo pleased for you, no more logging into the diac site to check the status Best wishes on your upcoming trip
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:28 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by covphoenix
Congratulations Lil, i'm soo pleased for you, no more logging into the diac site to check the status Best wishes on your upcoming trip
Thank you so much, I won't know what to do over my cup of coffee tomorrow morning, I think I will still check without even thinking!

Lots of preparing to do for my trip at the end of the month but too busy drinking beer tonight to do anything about it right now!

I will be watching out for your good news.....it won't be long
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:42 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Thank you JAK,

I wasn't that far after you in the end I still can't believe it, I know I keep saying that but it is a very surreal feeling. I think the first thing I will do tomorrow without thinking is check my status over my morning coffee!
I had to stop myself from doing that the first few mornings after we got ours
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:04 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by JAK
I had to stop myself from doing that the first few mornings after we got ours
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Congrats sweet

ahhhh i'm sure my time will come
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:01 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
Congrats sweet

ahhhh i'm sure my time will come
Thank you so much, I've been so busy I haven't even had time for a beer yet! Just been on the phone for hours telling everybody, it's becoming a bit more real now but not sure it kicks in properly til you actually get there!

I really do hope you get good news soon, it's worth the wait!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Somebody pinch me.......

Hey everyone,

I've just been on BEupdate to have a look at todays approvals and there was something else I needed to do, oh yes, that's right, I WENT ON THERE TO TURN MYSELF YELLOW

I GOT MY VISA, APPLICANT APPROVED

I can't believe I am the first July approval on here, I am in utter disbelief. I haven't told anyone yet except you guys so I think it will sink in when I say it out loud!

So more than anything this is a Thank You thread and I'm going to say this without crying, I swear!

Thank you to every single person on this website, I would have truly gone crazy without everyone's support, this is the best forum in the world, bar none!

Thank you for everyones advice and I can only hope that I have helped a few people along the way.

I want to mention a few in particular who have been the best friends I could have hoped for and I so hope we stay in touch for a long time, my fellow visa counter-Tiger aka Catherine, my sweetheart Meme, my lover Xzibit (only joking) and the lovely lady who stayed with me in the waiting room even though she already had a visa-the beautiful Mel

Good luck to everyone still waiting, it really does happen even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it will. Hang on in there everyone, I'm looking forward to watching everyone else get the all important approval

Sorry, I'm going on a bit, I'll stop typing now, I've just read back what I've written and it sounds like a speech and now I'm embarrassed
Many MAny MAny congratulations on successful VISA grant! Wishing you all the best for your new life in Ozland!

Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.