Somebody pinch me.......

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:33 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Somebody pinch me.......

Hey everyone,

I've just been on BEupdate to have a look at todays approvals and there was something else I needed to do, oh yes, that's right, I WENT ON THERE TO TURN MYSELF YELLOW

I GOT MY VISA, APPLICANT APPROVED

I can't believe I am the first July approval on here, I am in utter disbelief. I haven't told anyone yet except you guys so I think it will sink in when I say it out loud!

So more than anything this is a Thank You thread and I'm going to say this without crying, I swear!

Thank you to every single person on this website, I would have truly gone crazy without everyone's support, this is the best forum in the world, bar none!

Thank you for everyones advice and I can only hope that I have helped a few people along the way.

I want to mention a few in particular who have been the best friends I could have hoped for and I so hope we stay in touch for a long time, my fellow visa counter-Tiger aka Catherine, my sweetheart Meme, my lover Xzibit (only joking) and the lovely lady who stayed with me in the waiting room even though she already had a visa-the beautiful Mel

Good luck to everyone still waiting, it really does happen even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it will. Hang on in there everyone, I'm looking forward to watching everyone else get the all important approval

Sorry, I'm going on a bit, I'll stop typing now, I've just read back what I've written and it sounds like a speech and now I'm embarrassed

Last edited by lilsweets; Dec 2nd 2008 at 8:49 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somebody pinch me.......

Congratulations! Feels good doesn't it?

I reckon us accountants go straight to the top of the queue because they are so easy for the caseworkers to deal with. I got my 136 in 70 days exactly when most other people were taking 6 months plus.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey everyone,

I've just been on BEupdate to have a look at todays approvals and there was something else I needed to do, oh yes, that's right, I WENT ON THERE TO TURN MYSELF YELLOW

I can't believe I am the first July approval on here, I am in utter disbelief. I haven't told anyone yet except you guys so I think it will sink in when I say it out loud!

So more than anything this is a Thank You thread and I'm going to say this without crying, I swear!

Thank you to every single person on this website, I would have truly gone crazy without everyone's support, this is the best forum in the world, bar none!

Thank you for everyones advice and I can only hope that I have helped a few people along the way.

I want to mention a few in particular who have been the best friends I could have hoped for and I so hope we stay in touch for a long time, my fellow visa counter-Tiger aka Catherine, my sweetheart Meme, my lover Xzibit (only joking) and the lovely lady who stayed with me in the waiting room even though she already had a visa-the beautiful Mel

Good luck to everyone still waiting, it really does happen even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it will. Hang on in there everyone, I'm looking forward to watching everyone else get the all important approval

Sorry, I'm going on a bit, I'll stop typing now, I've just read back what I've written and it sounds like a speech and now I'm embarrassed

Absolutely delighted for you, as you know, mine came through yesterday, now for all the upheaval.

Congratulations

Nick
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:46 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by louie
Congratulations! Feels good doesn't it?

I reckon us accountants go straight to the top of the queue because they are so easy for the caseworkers to deal with. I got my 136 in 70 days exactly when most other people were taking 6 months plus.
Thanks louie,

It hasn't sunk in yet, I've checked my status a few times just to make sure it's still there!

Accountants seem to be in constant demand which is good, 70 days is impressive, I think I must have waited somewhere arount the 150 day mark but I'm not complaining for a second, I realise how long some people have to wait, I'm just relieved that it's all over.

Hope there will be plenty of jobs out there for us number crunchers
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:47 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Absolutely delighted for you, as you know, mine came through yesterday, now for all the upheaval.

Congratulations

Nick
Thanks Nick,

Little did I know that when I congratulated you yesterday I was next in line!

Apparantly now the real stress sets in with the big move so prepare yourself Nick, we are all in it together!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Paulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nice

Just got ours this morning On the Guinness already
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:03 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Paulie H
Just got ours this morning On the Guinness already
Nice one Paulie,

It's a great feeling, isn't it?! What type visa did you apply for?

Just noticed you are a Cardiff Blues fan, I am a die-hard Munster fan, went over to Millenium stadium for final in May, holy s%*t, best stadium in the world by a long shot, no bad seats and it contains the sound like no other, what an amazing place!

Sorry, I'm waffling this morning, I do think there will be some pints of Guinness involved in this celebration at some stage,

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO VISATOWN!!!

Last edited by lilsweets; Dec 2nd 2008 at 9:07 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

In the words of another.... Welcome to Visa Town!!!

Huge Congrats to you and yours lilsweets - best of luck on your journey!xx
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Hey everyone,

WHOOPWHOOP!! WHAYHEY!!

Yeah Right!!!
Don't believe you!!

Yep. Agree with you on that one!

I want to mention a few in particular who have been the best friends I could have hoped for and I so hope we stay in touch for a long time, my fellow visa counter-Tiger aka Catherine, my sweetheart Meme, my lover Xzibit (only joking) and the lovely lady who stayed with me in the waiting room even though she already had a visa-the beautiful Mel.

Ah....Bless you my friend.

Don't be embarrassed.... You have months of emotions coming out. My poor OH really got it the day after we got our visa. Everything from the last few months came flooding out and the poor chap really took some s**t, so no need to feel embarrassed.

CONGRATULATIONS to you Lil.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, I'm sincerely happy for you

You're off to Australia with your family to live and work and have a fantastic life.

Keep saying it to yourself and enjoy your last ever cold winter
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:29 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
In the words of another.... Welcome to Visa Town!!!

Huge Congrats to you and yours lilsweets - best of luck on your journey!xx
Thank you Louise, the view from VISATOWN if magnificent, thank you for welcoming me, I have waited at the entrance for five months

It's an amazing feeling, now I know what all of you guys went through
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Paulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nice

Nice one Paulie,

It's a great feeling, isn't it?! What type visa did you apply for?

Just noticed you are a Cardiff Blues fan, I am a die-hard Munster fan, went over to Millenium stadium for final in May, holy s%*t, best stadium in the world by a long shot, no bad seats and it contains the sound like no other, what an amazing place!

Sorry, I'm waffling this morning, I do think there will be some pints of Guinness involved in this celebration at some stage,

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO VISATOWN!!!
I've gone on a 175 My liver is just recovering from the Wales v Aus game Now i'm starting all over again I was hoping to watch The Blues V The Munstermen in the Heineken Cup final now i guess the pair of us will be sat in a bar in Oz watching it and Sipping Guinness
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:31 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by memewest
Don't be embarrassed.... You have months of emotions coming out. My poor OH really got it the day after we got our visa. Everything from the last few months came flooding out and the poor chap really took some s**t, so no need to feel embarrassed.

CONGRATULATIONS to you Lil.

Thank you again Meme,

It really is emotional, if I mix alcohol with this feeling who knows what will happen?!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:34 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

I've gone on a 175 My liver is just recovering from the Wales v Aus game Now i'm starting all over again I was hoping to watch The Blues V The Munstermen in the Heineken Cup final now i guess the pair of us will be sat in a bar in Oz watching it and Sipping Guinness
I might hold you to that, despite the time difference and the Guinness tasting like shite in Oz we will still have a great time Munster won their first Heineken cup final when I was in Oz and it broke my heart to not see it live, will be better prepared next time!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on getting your visa's through... how exciting/

We're also Munster fans..... hopefully will be joining you sitting in that bar in Oz

Eammon & Denise x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.