Somebody pinch me.......

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:38 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: Somebody pinch me.......

Originally Posted by RobertC
Congratulations, I'm sincerely happy for you

You're off to Australia with your family to live and work and have a fantastic life.

Keep saying it to yourself and enjoy your last ever cold winter
Robert,

I really appreciate it, it is very gracious of you to congratulate me, I know you are still waiting, I cannot wait to see you announce your approval on here

I'm going solo to Oz, so no family dramas to contend with, it will be hard saying goodbye but I'm off to live my dream,

I will be keeping an eye out to see when you get your good news, it's not far off though, I'm sure of it,

Lil
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:40 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eammon
Congratulations on getting your visa's through... how exciting/

We're also Munster fans..... hopefully will be joining you sitting in that bar in Oz

Eammon & Denise x

Thank you so much guys,

Getting a visa and supporting the best rugby team in the world, it doesn't get any better!

We should all get together to watch the games, an Expat supporters club, it could work!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

oops, sorry Lil, I didn't follow the threads well enough to know that you were going solo, a brave move but worth it for a life in the sun.

I'm feeling much better this week and at peace with the world, our visa will come, its just a matter of time

In the meantime we're finishing the house decoration and will get it on the market in a few weeks and we've also made plans to finish our jobs, my OH finishes on Friday but I have a very flexible employer who has already got a replacement in for me so I can leave anytime with just a few weeks notice

One of those COs is looking at my case now, I'm sure of it
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Thank you so much guys,

Getting a visa and supporting the best rugby team in the world, it doesn't get any better!

We should all get together to watch the games, an Expat supporters club, it could work!
Now you're talking.......
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Paulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nicePaulie H is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eammon
Now you're talking.......

Count me in Rugbys Rugby
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and well done.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:16 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Congratulations!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:35 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by RobertC
oops, sorry Lil, I didn't follow the threads well enough to know that you were going solo, a brave move but worth it for a life in the sun.

I'm feeling much better this week and at peace with the world, our visa will come, its just a matter of time

I'm glad you are feeling better, you will be rewarded for your patience

In the meantime we're finishing the house decoration and will get it on the market in a few weeks and we've also made plans to finish our jobs, my OH finishes on Friday but I have a very flexible employer who has already got a replacement in for me so I can leave anytime with just a few weeks notice

One of those COs is looking at my case now, I'm sure of it
As I say, I will be on here watching for your good news
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:36 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Paulie H
Count me in Rugbys Rugby
Excellent, I hope we are all going to NSW! Otherwise, meeting up is going to be a costly affair

Look forward to some beers
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:37 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Congrats and well done.
Cheers mate,

How are you settling in, any job yet?

Might catch up with you in Sydney sometime if you are about, must watch out for those meet-ups!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:37 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by schwuk
Congratulations!
Thank you,

It's a great feeling, I'm still dizzy from it all and I haven't had a drink yet
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations! Wow - can't believe how quickly that happened for you. Well done!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:00 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by chasmw
Congratulations! Wow - can't believe how quickly that happened for you. Well done!
Thank you Chas,

I am so shocked too, it's been 5 months in total, I think I am more shocked at the fact that I am the first July approval on here!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:13 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey everyone,

I've just been on BEupdate to have a look at todays approvals and there was something else I needed to do, oh yes, that's right, I WENT ON THERE TO TURN MYSELF YELLOW

I GOT MY VISA, APPLICANT APPROVED

I can't believe I am the first July approval on here, I am in utter disbelief. I haven't told anyone yet except you guys so I think it will sink in when I say it out loud!

So more than anything this is a Thank You thread and I'm going to say this without crying, I swear!

Thank you to every single person on this website, I would have truly gone crazy without everyone's support, this is the best forum in the world, bar none!

Thank you for everyones advice and I can only hope that I have helped a few people along the way.

I want to mention a few in particular who have been the best friends I could have hoped for and I so hope we stay in touch for a long time, my fellow visa counter-Tiger aka Catherine, my sweetheart Meme, my lover Xzibit (only joking) and the lovely lady who stayed with me in the waiting room even though she already had a visa-the beautiful Mel

Good luck to everyone still waiting, it really does happen even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it will. Hang on in there everyone, I'm looking forward to watching everyone else get the all important approval

Sorry, I'm going on a bit, I'll stop typing now, I've just read back what I've written and it sounds like a speech and now I'm embarrassed
CONGRATULATIONS That is fantastic news I am so pleased for you
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:15 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by JAK
CONGRATULATIONS That is fantastic news I am so pleased for you
Thank you JAK,

I wasn't that far after you in the end I still can't believe it, I know I keep saying that but it is a very surreal feeling. I think the first thing I will do tomorrow without thinking is check my status over my morning coffee!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.