Skills assessment for graduate engineer

Old Aug 5th 2013, 1:47 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skills assessment for graduate engineer

Originally Posted by uf1987
Yep here you go!
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...stitutions.htm
it is a very long list of universities and colleges around the world which has been recognized by the immigration department of Australia.
Thanks uf1987 - I guess I could have gone looking but handy for the next person along
Old Aug 5th 2013, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

uf1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peace19
Hi,

If you can afford some money and efforts, then apply now. Worst is you will be negatively assessed with proper reasons. This way you will know the gaps to be filled for +ve assessment plus you will have complete knowledge for preparing assessment app and process. Which will help you later when applying again.

On contrary, visa rules can change any time. They may abandon or may adopt +ve policies. If you opt this path, then you must remain +ve and have firm faith that God will do best for you in future, provided you remain +ve and honest.

All the best

Bye,
Peace
Your post indeed made my day! Thank you .
I hope so as I have to have an adamant faith and hence be positively positive . As God has knowledge of the unseen and He will do best for me
Thank you so much
Old Aug 5th 2013, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

uf1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Thanks uf1987 - I guess I could have gone looking but handy for the next person along
yeah actually I keep myself updated about these two to three visas. I also have this visa on my list but I will PR visa first!
Old Aug 7th 2013, 1:38 am
Just Joined

bishoy_atef is an unknown quantity at this point

I am graduated from Thebes academy institution for engineering (5 years ) since 2010 and get bachelor degree in communication and electronics field and i live in Egypt , MY age is 24 years old and i'm working in computer network field ,My last title job is enterprise network technical support (6 months) andtechnical support engineer (2 years ) .

and my question can i assessed by Engineers Australia as
Telecommunications Network Engineer – 263312 occupation and certificates are :

Network+
CCNA
CCNP –ROUTING
CCNP-SWITCHING
CCNP-TSHOOT

notes :

And if not assessed as occupation that i mentioned what can you advice me to assessed by other occupation .
Old Aug 7th 2013, 1:44 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bishoy_atef
I am graduated from Thebes academy institution for engineering (5 years ) since 2010 and get bachelor degree in communication and electronics field and i live in Egypt , MY age is 24 years old and i'm working in computer network field ,My last title job is enterprise network technical support (6 months) andtechnical support engineer (2 years ) .

Network+
CCNA
CCNP –ROUTING
CCNP-SWITCHING
CCNP-TSHOOT

notes :

And if not assessed as occupation that i mentioned what can you advice me to assessed by other occupation .
EA are the assessing body for telecoms engineers - http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupati...s-engineer.htm. Have you had a look at their site at all - https://www.engineersaustralia.org.a...lls-assessment

All the info about skills assessments are there.
Old Aug 7th 2013, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

RURUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by msmyrtle
I think it's a typo, 476 - Recent Graduate (Engineering). If you're a graduate from a list of 'approved' (for lack of a better word) universities you may be eligible for 18 months (open) work visa.
Correct, sorry for the typo.
Old Aug 7th 2013, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

RURUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bishoy_atef

Network+
CCNA
CCNP –ROUTING
CCNP-SWITCHING
CCNP-TSHOOT

notes :

Here are the duties disclosed by ANZSCO for the skilled occupation you mentioned:

􀂄 planning, designing, building, configuring and commissioning telecommunications devices, networks and
systems, such as voice, radio, two-way, data, microwave, satellite and digital data systems, and ensuring
telecommunications systems interconnect with equipment from different manufacturers, service providers
and users
􀂄 compiling engineering project proposals to define goals, identify scope, background and need, and
ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services
􀂄 evaluating and procuring new products and services from vendors
􀂄 ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures in the provision of
telecommunications systems
􀂄 selecting and developing new telecommunications sites by locating sites, filing documents, drawing up
documents for approval, drafting construction drawings and following through to approval
􀂄 determining appropriate configurations of telecommunications hardware and software, ensuring desired
performance of telecommunications equipment
􀂄 preparing and interpreting specifications, drawings and regulations for the use of telecommunications
equipment
􀂄 determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and
equipment
􀂄 identifying and analysing problems and needs of existing telecommunications systems, such as
interference, intelligibility and clarity, to determine the most appropriate means of reducing, eliminating
and avoiding current and future problems and improve communications
􀂄 monitoring telecommunications systems to assess need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive
maintenance and new systems
􀂄 assessing performance levels of system hardware and software to project future needs, and developing
short- and long-terms plans for updating equipment, adding capabilities, enhancing existing systems and
providing improved telecommunications

If these duties do not correspond with the duties you perform, you might want to refer to ANZSCO for a skilled occupation that is a better fit.
Old Aug 11th 2013, 12:04 am
Just Joined

bishoy_atef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RURUS
Here are the duties disclosed by ANZSCO for the skilled occupation you mentioned:

􀂄 planning, designing, building, configuring and commissioning telecommunications devices, networks and
systems, such as voice, radio, two-way, data, microwave, satellite and digital data systems, and ensuring
telecommunications systems interconnect with equipment from different manufacturers, service providers
and users
􀂄 compiling engineering project proposals to define goals, identify scope, background and need, and
ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services
􀂄 evaluating and procuring new products and services from vendors
􀂄 ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures in the provision of
telecommunications systems
􀂄 selecting and developing new telecommunications sites by locating sites, filing documents, drawing up
documents for approval, drafting construction drawings and following through to approval
􀂄 determining appropriate configurations of telecommunications hardware and software, ensuring desired
performance of telecommunications equipment
􀂄 preparing and interpreting specifications, drawings and regulations for the use of telecommunications
equipment
􀂄 determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and
equipment
􀂄 identifying and analysing problems and needs of existing telecommunications systems, such as
interference, intelligibility and clarity, to determine the most appropriate means of reducing, eliminating
and avoiding current and future problems and improve communications
􀂄 monitoring telecommunications systems to assess need for updates, upgrades, enhancements, preventive
maintenance and new systems
􀂄 assessing performance levels of system hardware and software to project future needs, and developing
short- and long-terms plans for updating equipment, adding capabilities, enhancing existing systems and
providing improved telecommunications

If these duties do not correspond with the duties you perform, you might want to refer to ANZSCO for a skilled occupation that is a better fit.

dears ,

according to my skills and experience what category suitable for me ?

professional or associate engineering .