September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:15 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

I believe that he applied on the stroke of midnight 1st September!!

He was braver than me, I looked at the form the points didn't add up and I stalled!!!

ANDREW the BRAVE of SCOTLAND!!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

taylahlou is on a distinguished road

Hi Im new to this forum and just wanted to ask anyone that has filled out there online 175 if they have to send a compleated form 80 like you had to with the 136 paper based as Its not on the check list for the documents required.
by the way congrats to all those with case officers and to andy for being the first 175 online, it seams to be a lot faster than the 136.

best wishes
sharon
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

oh well done!!!!
can't believe it! i bet we will all have them by xmas - hopefully may get to perth for some part of their summer!

had medicals today, need to get last minute jobs done on house then get it on the market soon!!

can't wait, i'm really excited now!!
vicky
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:34 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
oh well done!!!!
can't believe it! i bet we will all have them by xmas - hopefully may get to perth for some part of their summer!

had medicals today, need to get last minute jobs done on house then get it on the market soon!!

can't wait, i'm really excited now!!
vicky
Our house is going on the market tomorrow - for £10k less than we expected but with the market the way it is at the moment then finger's crossed it will sell relatively quickly. I hope to god it doesn't crash - otherwise we'll have no equity to go to Oz. Good luck!!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:36 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah........we just knocked £10k off our house too......and still nothing!!!!
Beth x x
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by taylahlou
Hi Im new to this forum and just wanted to ask anyone that has filled out there online 175 if they have to send a compleated form 80 like you had to with the 136 paper based as Its not on the check list for the documents required.
by the way congrats to all those with case officers and to andy for being the first 175 online, it seams to be a lot faster than the 136.

best wishes
sharon

Sharon

We did include the form 80 with our online submission. Our agent put it in as an attachment.

Trish
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations on getting your visa
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alipally

He was braver than me, I looked at the form the points didn't add up and I stalled!!!

Do you think Andy'd CO was on the wine and cheese as well last nite had so much wine that he/she pressed the visa granted button by mistake Tee Hee, send them CO's lots more wine and cheese!!!

Tina x
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally

He wasn't grave - he was a guinea pig. PMSL

Trish
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:18 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Well.. brave or stupid, he turned out to be brave!!

Roll on Visa grant for Crimbo then!!!! Best get the bloody house on the market then hadn't I???

If we can go after Christmas it'll be better for son, as he can then settle down into a school based apprenticeship.

Must have a look at finding a job for me and OH!

Ali x
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scrum
Sharon

We did include the form 80 with our online submission. Our agent put it in as an attachment.

Trish
Thank you for that, I will do it tonight
best wishes
Sharon
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:07 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scrum
Go to this page and enter the details for the main applicant plus your ref number you received when you applied

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

Trish
Hi Scrum

Have checked page and it says all documents still required. Does that mean our snail slow agent hasn't forwarded them:curse:
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
Hi Scrum

Have checked page and it says all documents still required. Does that mean our snail slow agent hasn't forwarded them:curse:
Cascrew

Not necessarily. Ours have said that from day one. If you have a case officer and have had your meds and pccs requested then you can take it for granted that your agent has uploaded your docs. If they hadn't then your CO would have requested even more info.

If you do not have a CO yet then your agent could still have uploaded everything but the system may not have been updated. Double check with your agent to see if this is the case.

Trish
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

Hello, Can anyone help me I am trying to attach scanned documents to my 175 but I cant make them less than 1000kb, how do I do this?????
someone help please:curse::curse::curse:
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:45 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by taylahlou
Hello, Can anyone help me I am trying to attach scanned documents to my 175 but I cant make them less than 1000kb, how do I do this?????
someone help please:curse::curse::curse:
When you scan there is usually a setting to change the resolution e.g. resolution 600dpi, change this down to about 200 or 150, any less and they become unreadable. Play with the settings and you'll find the ideal balance.

Allan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.