September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Thanks Trish,

I knew i could rely on you to help.

Your right about the senior moment bits, O well i'll check my E-mails again tomorrow or is that yesterday, erm i'm lost now.

Ian.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:31 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alipally
I predict a win!!!
Just logged into my Lottery account on the web re the ticket I bought Monday when I thought it was my lucky day and ........ nothing not even a tenner.

Sorry guys

Allan
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444
Thanks Trish,

I knew i could rely on you to help.

Your right about the senior moment bits, O well i'll check my E-mails again tomorrow or is that yesterday, erm i'm lost now.

Ian.
I've been lost for years - you learn to live with it I think, maybe, or is it everyone else

Trish
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by allankate
Just logged into my Lottery account on the web re the ticket I bought Monday when I thought it was my lucky day and ........ nothing not even a tenner.

Sorry guys

Allan
I think you should sell your house and use all the proceeds to buy lottery tickets - better chance of winning that way.

Just be sure to put different numbers on each ticket - ROTFLMAO

Trish
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:57 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hee hee, someone in the mood today, eh Trish? LOL
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by newjersey
Hee hee, someone in the mood today, eh Trish? LOL
What on earth are you implying? By the way - any answers I give I can later recant without fear of reprisal as I can use "senior moment" as my excuse.

PMSL

Trish
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:38 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scrum
I think you should sell your house and use all the proceeds to buy lottery tickets - better chance of winning that way.

Just be sure to put different numbers on each ticket - ROTFLMAO

Trish
That sounds like a fantastic idea, however I can't wait to sell it so I'll just remortgage it so I can get the money faster! lets see how long will it take me to unscratch 70,000 scratch cards (the odds are better with scratch cards aren't they )
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by allankate
That sounds like a fantastic idea, however I can't wait to sell it so I'll just remortgage it so I can get the money faster! lets see how long will it take me to unscratch 70,000 scratch cards (the odds are better with scratch cards aren't they )

Odds are supposed to be better with scratch cards yes. Just make sure you get someone honest (like me ) to help - don't want you straining your wrist with all that scratching now do we. LOL

I promise not to pocket the winner.

Trish
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:57 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Well well, since we are on the scratch cards now, me guessing no news from DIAC, right?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

No news my end Apart from my washing machine decided to die on me this morning............oh and I had my pill jab in my rear end earlier and I can't sit down now....'ouch'
Still no PCC's in the post..........nor any viewings on my house!!!! Been on the market since April....then changed to a different estate agent 2 weeks ago and knocked £10,000 off the asking price
Beth x x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:42 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Just checked my online status page and as of today its says:

18/10/07 Application being processed further! Ooooo something is happening, whatever it may be!

Scott.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by newjersey
Well well, since we are on the scratch cards now, me guessing no news from DIAC, right?
Got it in one NJ

Department for
Infuriating and
Annoying
Candidates

Lets
Ceep (keep - I know I know) em
Until ROTFLMAO

Trish
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Diane

Have a look at my time line in my signature. I had my meds booked and delayed them on agents advice (didn't tell him I only delayed them by a week but my Dr could fit me in easily at any time) next thing I know meds are requested.

Go get them done as the waiting time for Doctors can be a month or more depending on where you are. You can always delay them like I did. When I got my CO meds were requested in his email.

Think positive. Agents are on a learning curve as well with the new online apps.

Trish
thanks trish, you are gr8 on this site. cheers. wil def keep you in touch when in sunny oz. melbourne. x

Diane x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by posh10
thanks trish, you are gr8 on this site. cheers. wil def keep you in touch when in sunny oz. melbourne. x

Diane x
I expect a monthly invite for coffee and cakes at the very least. Maybe a bbq or two with a few tinnys inbetween times as well. hehe

Trish
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

I expect a monthly invite for coffee and cakes at the very least. Maybe a bbq or two with a few tinnys inbetween times as well. hehe

Trish
your on !!!! we'l rotate visits !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.