Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:26 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by SonicBird
I reckon you've got your visa already - they've just sent the email to the wrong address/forgotten to tell you/letter lost in the post!!!!!!

Sonic x

SEE I WAS RIGHT!!!! you did have a visa!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

mrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nice

Originally Posted by SonicBird
SEE I WAS RIGHT!!!! you did have a visa!!!
YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEE KRIS,FANTASTIC NEWS IM SOO PLEASED FOR YOU,THEY MUST HAVE GONE STRAIGHT TO VISA,BRILL,WORRIES OVER!!!!!!!! GET (PLASTERED)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX MRS I. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kris love,
your always right sonic lol

well done Kris I am so pleased for you, the wine worked

big fat hugs Lace xxxx
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

mrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Well done Kris love,
your always right sonic lol

well done Kris I am so pleased for you, the wine worked

big fat hugs Lace xxxx
LACE DID YOU PHONE LAST NIGHT?LETS KEEP OUR SPIRITS UP,IM HOPING THAT WE WILL BOTH BE GRANTED A VISA SOON,YOU PROBABLY HAVE GOT A CO LACE,BUT BECAUSE YOU FRONTLOADED THEY DONT TELL YOU UNTIL VISA GRANT,HOPE SO XXXX HOPE THEY COME FOR US BOTH SOON XXXXXXXXXX MRS I. XX (I STILL THINK REGION 1 MUST BE A LOT SLOWER THAN OTHER REGIONS, AS FUNNY WE ARE BOTH REGION 1 )MRS I. XXXX
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah phoned hun, same shit different day lol

So I am just waiting for the 4 months, I bet you have a visa you know like Kris, wouldn't that be great if you had.

I have to wait for a CO cos I need to put a bond in so I have to do the CentreLink thing. lol

Hey you might have a visa you know Mrs I

Hmmm....
hugs Lace xxxx
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yeah phoned hun, same shit different day lol

So I am just waiting for the 4 months, I bet you have a visa you know like Kris, wouldn't that be great if you had.

I have to wait for a CO cos I need to put a bond in so I have to do the CentreLink thing. lol

Hey you might have a visa you know Mrs I

Hmmm....
hugs Lace xxxx
TODAY NOT MY DAY IM AFRAID LACE,MY AGENT IN AUSTR SO HE WOULD HAVE PHONED OR EMAIL BY NOW,HOPE IT COMES SOON THOUGH AS IM STARTING TO PULL CHUNKS OF HAIR OUT!
NOT MANY OF US LEFT ON THIS THREAD NOW WITHOUT VISA BOOOHOOO, ROLL ON WHEN YOUR 4 MONTHS IS UP LACE SO YOU CAN SPEAK TO SOMEONE,X. SHALL WE SHARE A BOX OF TISSUES?I THINK YOU SOUND DOWN TODAY LIKE ME,I WAS ALL EXCITE YEST HEARING OF CO BUT ALL NIGHT BEEN WONDERING WHY HASNT HE CONTACTED US FOR ANYTHING OR WITH A VISA,DOING MY OWN HEAD IN NOW!! TAKE CARE LACE,MRS I. XXX IL SEND KARMA IF THEY LET ME XXX
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Katep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kris maynard
what a surprise.......................................... .

We got some news

We have got a visa.....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cant believe it im in shock

Lace Mrs I it WILL Come Its real we really have a visa Oh my god come on you two please let it be your day too!!!
Thanks everyone for keeping me sane (alimost anyway)
Shit cant beleive it

I have got a visa I have ggot a visa La la la la la la la la!!!!

Love you all

Kris

Shit ive got a visa!!!!
Wow, that's fantastic news!!! Well done.

Enjoy the celebrations.

Katex
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Katep
Wow, that's fantastic news!!! Well done.

Enjoy the celebrations.

Katex

Good morning guys
Good news about Kris eh!,we have just sent the last bit of info to our CO,hope she dont want any more from us now, just got to wait now to see, ! iv had enough of waiting! I WANT MY VISA.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

cj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant future

Congratulations Kris, you must be so happy this morning. Looks like February is turning out to be a good month for everyone.

Cath
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

cj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant futurecj23 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cheri-pie
Kris

Well done! Congrats! Good Luck. Really pleased for you. I have been following everyones saga from the beginning of this thread. Not many left to go now. I wish I had front loaded the meds and PCs now - still not even been reqested for them.

Congratulations again

Cheri x

Cheri,

When did your application go in and are you on the modl? Our CO sent the medical requests to the wrong email address at the beginning of January and we only found out yesterday. Yes it seems it is better to front load.

Cath
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:56 am
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cj23
Cheri,

When did your application go in and are you on the modl? Our CO sent the medical requests to the wrong email address at the beginning of January and we only found out yesterday. Yes it seems it is better to front load.

Cath
Application went in Sept and credit card debited 5th October, not heard anything since. Might be a bit green here, but what does modl mean? All these form nubers and names have gone way beyond me! I will try to book our meds today though and get to a police station.

Cheri x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:25 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Application went in Sept and credit card debited 5th October, not heard anything since. Might be a bit green here, but what does modl mean? All these form nubers and names have gone way beyond me! I will try to book our meds today though and get to a police station.

Cheri x
MODL means your occupation is on the IN DEMAND list, ie: they want your occupation urgently!!! It means you get priority processing (alledgedly) and and extra 15 points towards your points!
what's ur occupation? if you go to immi.gov.au and search for MODL you can check if your occupation on that list...

good luck
Sonic x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Cheri x
all i can say yet again is good luck to everyone tom and hope we all get some news before the bloody weekend,cant stand another weekend of (roll on monday when office is open) we wish our lives away yes! mrs i. x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 11:48 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kris maynard
what a surprise.......................................... .

We got some news

We have got a visa.....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cant believe it im in shock

Lace Mrs I it WILL Come Its real we really have a visa Oh my god come on you two please let it be your day too!!!
Thanks everyone for keeping me sane (alimost anyway)
Shit cant beleive it

I have got a visa I have ggot a visa La la la la la la la la!!!!

Love you all

Kris

Shit ive got a visa!!!!

OMG

OMG

OMG - IV JUST COME HOME TO HAVE MY LUNCH AND CHOKED ON MY CUPPA SOUP!!!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS KRIS

WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

WILL CHAT LATER - GOT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

MANDXXXXXXXXXXX
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:37 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
OMG

OMG

OMG - IV JUST COME HOME TO HAVE MY LUNCH AND CHOKED ON MY CUPPA SOUP!!!!!

FANTASTIC NEWS KRIS

WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

WILL CHAT LATER - GOT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

MANDXXXXXXXXXXX

PMSL!!!!

Kris xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.