Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:01 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by mrs. impatient
our day will come mand,dont think of us on a day like today just CELEBRATE,CELEBRATE, i bet it hasnt sunk in yet? i think of how i will feel when ours comes and i bet it feels sureal!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all really pleased for you mand xxxxx(p.s. remember what i said should happen when you get your visa,your baby picture should be spitting out its dummy and shouting WE GOT ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW FUTURE,MRS I. XXXXXXXXXXX

mrs I

i cant help but think of your guys, yesterday i was with you!!.............. and look what the angels brought over night!!

im so so chuffed for myself, and no it hasnt sunk in!!! iv actually got a headache!!!

i keep forgetting and then remembering DOH!!!

mand
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by amanda76
I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv Bloody Got It!!!!!

Im So So Excited, But...............................................

Im So Sad For All You That Are Still Waiting, Im Chuffed So Chuffed Fo Myself Sorry Guys......................

Mand
Hi Mand A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Feels good doesn't it!!!!
Jox
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv Bloody Got It!!!!!

Im So Sad For All You That Are Still Waiting, Im Chuffed So Chuffed Fo Myself Sorry Guys......................

Mand
Congratulations Mand!!!!!!!! You must be thrilled. Mand did you know you had a co? I can't remember. So when are you planning to go? Will you just move straight or take a reccie first? Ooooooh so much to plan, how very exciting for you!!!!

Nicanjoe
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just go with the flow Mand, you'll congratulating us soon chick, I am so pleased for you hun.

Mrs I, can you not ring to see if you have a CO or does your agent frown upon that sort of thing hun?

Same a you Kris too, is there no way for you to find out.

I am waiting till it says 4 months then I am ringing. Next week that is guys.

MAND MAND MAND

YIPEEEEE so pleased for you yipeeeee

go and get drunk

hugs LAce xxxx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:50 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Just go with the flow Mand, you'll congratulating us soon chick, I am so pleased for you hun.

Mrs I, can you not ring to see if you have a CO or does your agent frown upon that sort of thing hun?

Same a you Kris too, is there no way for you to find out.

I am waiting till it says 4 months then I am ringing. Next week that is guys.

MAND MAND MAND

YIPEEEEE so pleased for you yipeeeee

go and get drunk

hugs LAce xxxx
Hi Lace

agent rang ASPC last week the manager apologised for the delay blah blah blah agent reckons we may hear something this week if not next!!!
to be honest I have said from the very start of the process it will be between 7th and 11th Feb (Robs birthday 11th ) so would be great pressy to have this week!!!

Wont hold my breath!!!

Fingers Crossed someone gets good news tomorrow!!!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi Lace

agent rang ASPC last week the manager apologised for the delay blah blah blah agent reckons we may hear something this week if not next!!!
to be honest I have said from the very start of the process it will be between 7th and 11th Feb (Robs birthday 11th ) so would be great pressy to have this week!!!

Wont hold my breath!!!

Fingers Crossed someone gets good news tomorrow!!!!

Kris xx

do you know kris i was told we would have our visas on the 5th!!! feb

and we got it completely unexpected on the 6th!!!!!

spooky

have down champers and one glass red wine so far, will come on later, after the bottle!!!!

mand
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
Congratulations Mand!!!!!!!! You must be thrilled. Mand did you know you had a co? I can't remember. So when are you planning to go? Will you just move straight or take a reccie first? Ooooooh so much to plan, how very exciting for you!!!!

Nicanjoe

hi

no we didnt know we had a co!!!!

was too scared to ring, LOL

mand
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:20 am

bjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura about

Iv Bloody Got It!!!!!

Mand
Well done Mand.

Go Go Go DIMIA. We need more..

Brian.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

awww Mand your a killer.
lol

Bless her......lol

Kris I am glad you have rang and have an answer, so they said they are sorry and you will defo have one then?

God I have everything crossed for you hun, at least we have got rid of one lol EH! Mand! lol

No really, I am praying for you and Mrs I and who was the other one now Hmmm.. I can't remember their name, sonic and person from Canada I think Hmmm... lost it lol

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by lacey21
awww Mand your a killer.
lol

Bless her......lol

Kris I am glad you have rang and have an answer, so they said they are sorry and you will defo have one then?

God I have everything crossed for you hun, at least we have got rid of one lol EH! Mand! lol

No really, I am praying for you and Mrs I and who was the other one now Hmmm.. I can't remember their name, sonic and person from Canada I think Hmmm... lost it lol

hugs Lace xxxx

Hi Lace, yeah, I'm the one from Canada. We had requests for more information on Jan 26th, and I have everything ready to go, except my daughters birth certificate, both my son's have arrived but not her's. I was on the phone with the registry office on hold for almost 90 minutes, I was out of my mind by the time they answered, they haven't event sent it out yet, and I've had her brothers for almost a week!!!! It's so frustrating because DIMIA won't continue processing until they have all the info and it's going to be another 2 weeks before they have it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Sorry for the rant, but dealing with the Canadian govt offices could drive a person loopy.

Nicanjoe
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

mrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nice

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
Hi Lace, yeah, I'm the one from Canada. We had requests for more information on Jan 26th, and I have everything ready to go, except my daughters birth certificate, both my son's have arrived but not her's. I was on the phone with the registry office on hold for almost 90 minutes, I was out of my mind by the time they answered, they haven't event sent it out yet, and I've had her brothers for almost a week!!!! It's so frustrating because DIMIA won't continue processing until they have all the info and it's going to be another 2 weeks before they have it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Sorry for the rant, but dealing with the Canadian govt offices could drive a person loopy.

Nicanjoe
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW FED UP OF WAITING FRIENDS ON THE SEPT/OCTOBER THREAD FOR TOMORROW, MRS I. XXX
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Nicanjoe, god what a wait we have in store.

I hope you get your CO soon Mrs I, I really really do, this is really exasperating.

Oh well.....

night guys Lace xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

ptuk is on a distinguished road

Just on my way to bed at 11.30pm and decided to check the emails before switching of the PC.

OMG, I got the Visa. Email arrived from OZ at 9:07pm.

Got the corckscrew out !!!!!!!

Good luck to you all.

Waltzing matilda, waltlzing matilda
Old Feb 6th 2006, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by ptuk
Just on my way to bed at 11.30pm and decided to check the emails before switching of the PC.

OMG, I got the Visa. Email arrived from OZ at 9:07pm.

Got the corckscrew out !!!!!!!

Good luck to you all.

Waltzing matilda, waltlzing matilda

bloody fab!!!!

iys now 02.55 and i cant sleep!!! too much wine!!!

enjoy guys

mand
Old Feb 6th 2006, 1:56 pm

good luck!!!!! everyone

im thinking of you all.................................

mand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.