Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Feb 18th 2006, 12:39 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by mashy
I am going to pray that it will be our turn on Monday. Haven`t had a decent nights sleep in ages. Can`t think of anything else.
soooo frustrating!

Here`s hoping!

Sharon x x x

oh goodluck sharon, it cant be much longer now for you guys.................................

thinking of you

mand
Old Feb 18th 2006, 9:54 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Talking Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Hey all thanks for your help & support over my panic yesterday. We found out that the AOS doesn't need to be a citisen, they can be a permanent resident (I know we should of known this!!) Anyway gave us a sliver of light and we had someone in mind.

as it turns out we didn't even need to ask. They happened to pop in and visit our original sponser today and asked how we were getting on with emigrating. when our original assurer said that centerlink wouldn't accept his figures as he had sold the business etc. they actually offered to be our assurer. They are going to phone on Monday for an appointment and both going are going to go to the interview so as long as centerlink say yes the panic is over.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:15 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
sorry to hear that Mrs. I. The next two weeks will be filled with "got its" for our thread, the timeline is really starting to show all the sept/oct applications are being finalized, it will be our turn soon. I'm trying to use my time by sorting out my house, as if we're moving, I'm getting rid of old clothes, books nick nacks that I wouldn't take with us, trying to have the movers priced etc. it gives me something else to think about. By the way, yesterday I said it was snowing and the wind was howling, well today I looked out the window and was treated to............more of the same Yaaahooo. My daughter has a competitive dance rehersal and I have to go out and buy hair stuff and make up for her and then take her and bring her back and it's just tooooooooooooo cold!!!!!!!!

Nicanjoe
Hehe Jo,

My daughter had that all last week, she did very well in Ballet and Modern, wish your daughter luck for me !!

Nick
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed for the morning guys. Some of us have got to get it this week surely! Seems like mid week is always good. Roll on Wednesday/Thursday!!

It's like the mid week lottery lol!!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON MRS IIIIIII
COME ON MRS IIIIIIIII

yeah yeah yeah

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 5:16 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrs. impatient
yes got co but dont know whats happening,had one for over 2 weeks and still no word,i was acknol oct 4th,are you hoping for yours any day now too?mrs i. x
mrs. I Can I ask if you know what region you are in? We were acknowledged obn Oct 23rd and I phoned last week to be told that we do have a CO and are in region 1 and to basically wait...(I hate waiting!)...
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

hedgehog-girl she is in region and has a CO hun, she is just waiting for the VISA lol.

I was Ack on the 17th Oct and I got my CO last week, I am in region 1. So next week is your week girl.... yippee hedgehog

welcome to the waiting game
hugs Lace xxxxx

(hey Pssss... I don't like waiting either lol) x
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
hedgehog-girl she is in region and has a CO hun, she is just waiting for the VISA lol.

I was Ack on the 17th Oct and I got my CO last week, I am in region 1. So next week is your week girl.... yippee hedgehog

welcome to the waiting game
hugs Lace xxxxx

(hey Pssss... I don't like waiting either lol) x

Lacey I think our application has gone off last week or will go off tomorrow, I shall have to check with The Lombard.

Do we all wait roughly the same amount of time, how do they work out what region you are?

Sorry for the questions, its all new to me.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:46 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed for a Monday Visa Frenzy!!!!!!!!

Good luck mrs i.... you must get yours soon.. tomorrow i reckon!!!!
And Lacey.... i'm praying for ya!!

I've just spent the last 3 days celebrating instead of painting... damn! Have packed a lot of stuff into boxes tho... and have given the local charity shop 3 bin liners worth of stuff! Just need to get the house finished and on the market!!!

Lucky Shamrocks for everyone still waiting... good luck!
Sonic xx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well done Sonic

I hope you have partied until your legs dropped off love lol

hugs really to Mrs I bless her eh!

lace xxxx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi PP, I don't know what you are sending love. Is it a 139, 138, 136?

If it is a 139 they are saying (the infinite judges lol) that it will be 4 months before you get a CO, however the MODL have been coming back early.

So it all depends on what visa you send for hun

sorry I can't do any better

hugs Lace xxx
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:57 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi PP, I don't know what you are sending love. Is it a 139, 138, 136?

If it is a 139 they are saying (the infinite judges lol) that it will be 4 months before you get a CO, however the MODL have been coming back early.

So it all depends on what visa you send for hun

sorry I can't do any better

hugs Lace xxx

Well its either STNI or skilled ind. its one of them.

Oh well, I shall leave it in the hands of Lord Lombard.

Time for me to go to bed.

Nite everyone.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 6:34 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

thinking of you all this am!!!

come on mrs I !!!

big hugs to you all

mand
Old Feb 20th 2006, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anything Mrs I?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.