Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:49 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

hi guys, just catching up!!!!!!

well done to sonic - i did congratulate you yesterday i think..........

and COME ON THE REST OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

im on nights, hence not being on!!! iv not deserted you!!! what a shame you will be thinking LOL

Goodluck Mrs I, i agree with the others and think you need to ring them..........................they are taking the p**s and you should be able to get some info, but then you will have to wait til sunday night now!...........sorry mate.....remind me of how long you have been waiting?

goodluck everyone and keep me updated!!

mand
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Mand

That guy on the other website he was NON-MODL, took a couple of times to get that out of him. Apparently its to do with ACS assessment for IT people........................

Enjoy your night duty, I don't miss them at all.

Ali
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:15 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Mand

That guy on the other website he was NON-MODL, took a couple of times to get that out of him. Apparently its to do with ACS assessment for IT people........................

Enjoy your night duty, I don't miss them at all.

Ali
I have to say for the night duty - I've not done it for quite a fue years now but it was excellent for being on a diet.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

mrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fionast
I have to say for the night duty - I've not done it for quite a fue years now but it was excellent for being on a diet.
hiya,i cant bloody sleep again!do you know if they grant visas on a saturday?!!mrs i. x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:20 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Smile Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by mrs. impatient
hiya,i cant bloody sleep again!do you know if they grant visas on a saturday?!!mrs i. x
Hi Mrs I. might not make miuich sense tonight - the beer was good but I believe DIMIA get OT like the rest of us . I don't know about them working on sun but they definately do OT on a sat.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

mrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nicemrs. impatient is just really nice

Hi Mrs I. might not make miuich sense tonight - the beer was good but I believe DIMIA get OT like the rest of us . I don't know about them working on sun but they definately do OT on a sat.
wouldnt it be nice to get a visa on a saturday morning,yes please mr dimia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrs i. x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:24 am
We're here in Brissie

wouldnt it be nice to get a visa on a saturday morning,yes please mr dimia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrs i. x
And what a celebration you could have. Havev you got a CO yet mrs I?
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

And what a celebration you could have. Havev you got a CO yet mrs I?
yes got co but dont know whats happening,had one for over 2 weeks and still no word,i was acknol oct 4th,are you hoping for yours any day now too?mrs i. x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:44 am
We're here in Brissie

yes got co but dont know whats happening,had one for over 2 weeks and still no word,i was acknol oct 4th,are you hoping for yours any day now too?mrs i. x
Got ur request for PC, meds, AOS and further work proof. Had medicals today and all seemed ok (just waiting on bloods etc) Centerlink have thrown a spanner in the works with our AOS though. By the sounds of it the girl doing the interview was in a bitch of a mood! our AOS is going to try a different centerlink and see if they can at least get some feedback and we have managed to highlight a posible 2nd assurer. - I was in a panic this morning though when we heard. I thought it had all gone down the drain! Lace has given us a link that could help big time if everything else fails though - fingers crossed.
i'm sure you gotta hesr something soon mrs I - they'll probably advise you that you have your visa
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:55 am
We're here in Brissie

Unhappy Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

hey mrs I - night night. tried to give you some Karma but it won't let me :-(

I got my fingers crossed for you instead
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

hey mrs I - night night. tried to give you some Karma but it won't let me :-(

I got my fingers crossed for you instead
night,night, thanks xx
Old Feb 17th 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

night,night, thanks xx
NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING,NOWT,NOWT,ZILCH,ZILCH,!!! AGAIN TODAY! MRS I. X
Old Feb 17th 2006, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for Monday guys

hugs and all that
Lace xx
Old Feb 17th 2006, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

I am going to pray that it will be our turn on Monday. Haven`t had a decent nights sleep in ages. Can`t think of anything else.
soooo frustrating!

Here`s hoping!

Sharon x x x
Old Feb 18th 2006, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

sorry to hear that Mrs. I. The next two weeks will be filled with "got its" for our thread, the timeline is really starting to show all the sept/oct applications are being finalized, it will be our turn soon. I'm trying to use my time by sorting out my house, as if we're moving, I'm getting rid of old clothes, books nick nacks that I wouldn't take with us, trying to have the movers priced etc. it gives me something else to think about. By the way, yesterday I said it was snowing and the wind was howling, well today I looked out the window and was treated to............more of the same Yaaahooo. My daughter has a competitive dance rehersal and I have to go out and buy hair stuff and make up for her and then take her and bring her back and it's just tooooooooooooo cold!!!!!!!!

Nicanjoe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.