PR renew issue

Old Jun 19th 2006, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

oradba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR renew issue

Hi,

This is one thing OZ PR confuse me…

My wife and I will land OZ for initial entry next week and then we will come back to Singapore. If my wife goes to OZ and stay 2 years within 5 years and I, in the mean time, stay in SG to earn money for the 5 years PR period. What will happen after 5 years PR visa? I am main applicant and visa class is 236 skilled independent.

This means..my wife will meet the PR requirment (stay 2/5 years) and I will stay less than 2 yrs.

Will my wife get the next 5 year PR? And how about me?

also, if my wife stay 3 years and then get OZ citizenship, how about me?

Cheers,

oradba
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR renew issue

Originally Posted by oradba
Hi,

This is one thing OZ PR confuse me…

My wife and I will land OZ for initial entry next week and then we will come back to Singapore. If my wife goes to OZ and stay 2 years within 5 years and I, in the mean time, stay in SG to earn money for the 5 years PR period. What will happen after 5 years PR visa? I am main applicant and visa class is 236 skilled independent.

This means..my wife will meet the PR requirment (stay 2/5 years) and I will stay less than 2 yrs.

Will my wife get the next 5 year PR? And how about me?

also, if my wife stay 3 years and then get OZ citizenship, how about me?

Cheers,

oradba
CAn I refer you to the answers you were given the last time you asked this -
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376804