PLE Response - internal checking process

Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

steafo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLE Response - internal checking process

Dears,

As you can see my timeline... yesterday i issued a PLE and got the following response:

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under
Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Please be advised your medical examinations have been received & attached
to your visa application for your case officer's attention.

Notes on file confirm that your case officer is still waiting for the
internal checking process to be completed. The timing for the completion of
these checks varies from one case to another depending on individual
circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive
timeframe for finalisation of your application as some cases may take many
months to finalise.

The case officer is following up on the status of your case on a regular
basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You will be
contacted if we require more information when they proceed with processing
your application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

What does it mean internal checking process ?? any ideas?? how long it usually takes?

Regards,
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLE Response - internal checking process

Originally Posted by steafo
Dears,

As you can see my timeline... yesterday i issued a PLE and got the following response:

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under
Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Please be advised your medical examinations have been received & attached
to your visa application for your case officer's attention.

Notes on file confirm that your case officer is still waiting for the
internal checking process to be completed. The timing for the completion of
these checks varies from one case to another depending on individual
circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive
timeframe for finalisation of your application as some cases may take many
months to finalise.

The case officer is following up on the status of your case on a regular
basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You will be
contacted if we require more information when they proceed with processing
your application.

Yours sincerely,

What does it mean internal checking process ?? any ideas?? how long it usually takes?

Regards,

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637230
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

steafo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
at least what doest mean?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 2:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

at least what doest mean?
It means internal checking is taking place. See the link posted by Bermudashorts.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Dears,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Please be advised your medical examinations have been received & attached to your visa application for your case officer's attention.

Notes on file confirm that your case officer is still waiting for the internal checking process to be completed. The timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application as some cases may take many months to finalise.

The case officer is following up on the status of your case on a regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You will be contacted if we require more information when they proceed with processing your application.

Yours sincerely,

Regards,
It means that there is a process where checks are made, knowledge of which is internal to DIAC.

The response from DIAC states "I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application as some cases may take many months to finalise". If DIAC can't say how long the checks will take, do you really think that random strangers on an Internet forum will be able to provide a more accurate answer?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 11:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
It means that there is a process where checks are made, knowledge of which is internal to DIAC.

The response from DIAC states "I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application as some cases may take many months to finalise". If DIAC can't say how long the checks will take, do you really think that random strangers on an Internet forum will be able to provide a more accurate answer?
And on that note...Thread closed