paperbased applications thread

Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Just having a scroll through BE Update because I am a sad obsessive with nothing better to do and see there is a paperbase FEBRUARY applicant, 175, with a visa!!! Username 'Pilling'. Holy cow!
Wow, I had given up any hope of hearing anything for at least another 5months. We are March applicants, so according to this then we should have ours next month I won't hold my breath though.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Just having a scroll through BE Update because I am a sad obsessive with nothing better to do and see there is a paperbase FEBRUARY applicant, 175, with a visa!!! Username 'Pilling'. Holy cow!
Wow, that's fantastic news for them, can't get over how quick. We are March applicants so really we should have our visa next monthI won't hold my breath though!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry my computer is doing it's own thing this afternooon, it's not me echoing my opinion
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by maund family
Sorry my computer is doing it's own thing this afternooon, it's not me echoing my opinion
maund family!

Congrats on Visa grants !!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

sorry I don't think you understood what I was saying there, no visa for us yet.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Wow, I had given up any hope of hearing anything for at least another 5months. We are March applicants, so according to this then we should have ours next month I won't hold my breath though.
This does seem to be an unusual grant though, mostly it's October and November applicants. As a March applicant too, I am hoping for December but expecting Jan/Feb.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Yes I understood... was laughing at your double post and saying well done to others who got visa grants !!...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

sharkiebites will become famous soon enoughsharkiebites will become famous soon enough

oh my go oh my god
i am in total shock,i wasnt expecting it till xmas at the earliest, i am the luckiest person alive, the pile must of been knocked off again and mine was put at the top, or they seriously need site managers

IVE GOT MY CO , PAPERBASED CARPENTER/SITE FOREMAN 28TH APRIL 08.

Im off in 2 weeks to see my sydney born girlfriend, ive already got 2 job interviews lined up, come back here for 6 ish weeks then back to oz for good and my meds and p/c are on the way

i am so so lucky and im so sorry for all those ive overtook, ive never been a queue jumper. all i can think is im a single applicant with no ties a very simple application!!!

so so so happy
chris
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sharkiebites
oh my go oh my god
i am in total shock,i wasnt expecting it till xmas at the earliest, i am the luckiest person alive, the pile must of been knocked off again and mine was put at the top, or they seriously need site managers

Im off in 2 weeks to see my sydney born girlfriend, ive already got 2 job interviews lined up, come back here for 6 ish weeks then back to oz for good and my meds and p/c are on the way

i am so so lucky and im so sorry for all those ive overtook, ive never been a queue jumper. all i can think is im a single applicant with no ties a very simple application!!!

so so so happy
chris
I'm not a bit jealous :curse:. No the best of Luck and Congratulations.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

pokerface is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my go oh my god

so so so happy
chris
Congratulations Chris, there is hope at last for us paperbased. We're May 176 applicants so hopefully we'll got a CO this side of Christmas!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

oh my go oh my god

so so so happy
chris
WOW!! congrats Chris
maybe coz you've got an aussie girlfriend - she might have pulled a few strings
Best of luck to you
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

sharkiebites will become famous soon enoughsharkiebites will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Stefjt
WOW!! congrats Chris
maybe coz you've got an aussie girlfriend - she might have pulled a few strings
Best of luck to you
yep i asked her to chain herself to the gate outside, and threaten not to leave or eat until they let me in
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

wow that's fantastic news, can't get over how quick. Really pleased for you.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

oh my go oh my god

so so so happy
chris
OHMYGOD Chris that's AWESOME!

You are one of those people who we all feel a little bit extra happy for, what with the long distance relationship and everything. Fantastic news.

For real - you applied on paper in April this year?
Old Aug 30th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

oh my go oh my god

so so so happy
chris
I think it IS the Aussie Romantic Relationship. There was another April 175 that received a VISA Grant early - and he was a single bloke in a romantic relationship with an Aussie Gal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.