paperbased applications thread

Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Looked at e-mail today and couldn't believe it,....We've got.........A case officer.....yipppppeeeee!!!!!
Congratulations on your CO about time.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
I believe that's why they looked at mine. I just sent everything I could get my hands on - nudge nudge nudge.

Where are you heading WWWT?
Have to head where sponsor lives, Port Macquarie, NSW.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by Liz F
Congratulations on your CO about time.
Thanks Liz,
There is hope for us all
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Have to head where sponsor lives, Port Macquarie, NSW.
It's fabulous up in Northern NSW you will love it. Have you been before?

Also not far from me (by Aussie standards haha) about 3-4 hours North, would love to come say hi when you land
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
It's fabulous up in Northern NSW you will love it. Have you been before?

Also not far from me (by Aussie standards haha) about 3-4 hours North, would love to come say hi when you land
Yes we went a few years back now but absolutely loved it as we did all of Oz
and always thought of moving there but circumstances never presented themselves until last year... and we just went for it.

Yes we would love to meet up, stay in touch and hopefully may not be too soon now.
I don't know how long from when you send back documents required to visa grant is but they asked for value statement which we sent back in July but must have got lost and a family tree to link sponsor and applicant, which I thought was done at application but will redo.
Anyway take care and enjoy your celebrations.
WWWT
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Looked at e-mail today and couldn't believe it,....We've got.........A case officer.....yipppppeeeee!!!!!
Oh my God - remember me to whoever it is!!!!! LEt me know how it all goes - you have given me something to almost cry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jane BK
Oh my God - remember me to whoever it is!!!!! LEt me know how it all goes - you have given me something to almost cry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
Hi Jane

Thanks,
Yes it's finally all go.
At least, got something to tell people now,and at least it gives you an idea when you might hear.
Do you think it was the Rolf Harris threat or the me playing the stylophone that did the trick I'll post it to you and you can see if it works for you.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

Congrats on your CO - it's been such a long wait for you!!!

Alex
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Hi Jane

Thanks,
Yes it's finally all go.
At least, got something to tell people now,and at least it gives you an idea when you might hear.
Do you think it was the Rolf Harris threat or the me playing the stylophone that did the trick I'll post it to you and you can see if it works for you.
The stylophone - no doubt about it. Can't now concentrate you know and I'm meant to be cooking for the brood! Can I blame you if dinner is ruined! I am, though it is well known, an awful cook!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Wishwewerethere CONGRATS !!!!! I am very very happy for you.....the visa should not be too far behind.
Watching this space for more good news !!!!

Nix
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

The stylophone - no doubt about it. Can't now concentrate you know and I'm meant to be cooking for the brood! Can I blame you if dinner is ruined! I am, though it is well known, an awful cook!
Sure,
you can blame us for the economic crisis if you like, it doesn't matter we are on a cloud at the moment, so silly, when you think it's only a case officer.
It's so nice that so many people like you, on here are happy for us when I know how frustrating it is with all the waiting, but I just hope it gives others comfort to know that they are nearer to that dream.
Good luck to you Jane and all the thousands still waiting to hear.

PS
(I'm sure your cooking can't be that bad)
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
Wishwewerethere CONGRATS !!!!! I am very very happy for you.....the visa should not be too far behind.
Watching this space for more good news !!!!

Nix
Thankyou Nix

It makes me very annoyed to know that their are people like yourselves still waiting to hear.
I'll try to mention your name during communications.
I, so hope you hear soon.

All the best WWWT
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Sure,
you can blame us for the economic crisis if you like, it doesn't matter we are on a cloud at the moment, so silly, when you think it's only a case officer.
It's so nice that so many people like you, on here are happy for us when I know how frustrating it is with all the waiting, but I just hope it gives others comfort to know that they are nearer to that dream.
Good luck to you Jane and all the thousands still waiting to hear.

PS
(I'm sure your cooking can't be that bad)
I can burn mash potato - all four are sitting here saying it is that bad!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can burn mash potato - all four are sitting here saying it is that bad!
I see,
Rita (Wendy Craig) off butterflies springs to mind, yes?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

I see,
Rita (Wendy Craig) off butterflies springs to mind, yes?
Oh yes that is definitely me! now will be singing "love's like a butterfly" all evening!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.