OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Caroline, the price i accepted on my house 25k less than what we asked for :curse::curse:they can f@@king clean it them selves

I have been cleaning as I empty each room.... but will have a final hoover on friday (if I get time that is ! !! ! )

Keely :@)
it is in the contract that we have to leave the house clean- our offer was 25k less than the valuation but only 10 k less than the market price as we kept it deliberately low to attract buyers.
My hoover will be packed- once I have cleaned it: really looking forward to that.
Caroline
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Keeley you make me laugh. Too right after going down that amount they can afford to get their own cleaners. Not long now, got your flight socks ready!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jodakin
I have had to put pen to paper so to speak as i'm sooooo frustrated.

Our migration agent posted our application to the ASPC in October 07, although to be honest why we used an agent beats me! I don't ask them too often whats happening as can see that case officers haven't been allocated to us October lot yet, but was suprised the other day when i did ask my agent what was happening they said that ,a case officer was looking at our case - must clarify that i can only converse with my agent via their website unless i actually book a telephone conversation.

Brilliant i thought, then i started to question what confirmation they had received, could i have a copy, did they have a case officers name etc.. but they tell me that they don't get to hear anything unless the case officer requests any additional info - must point out that we sent PCCs in March and Medicals in April so nothing outstanding.

I asked, them where they have got the info from, they say the DIAC, so i tell them that the computer generated emails i receive show that case officers have only been allocated to paper apps received on 19 Sept - i am so confused? So i ask them to confirm did my applcation get sent via the online system or was it posted - thinking hooray they did send it online - but no they tell me it was POSTED - as they could not access the online system at this time as they were having problems!!!

Now, i don't know exactly how the system works but I seriously think that they are spinning me line - fine if i have no case officer then okay i have to wait, lets face it we've waited til now, but to say that i have one and i haven't really, well that takes the biscuit.

So the reason for my post is has anyone else been told (had confirmed) they have a case officer and their app was posted in October 07? Could my agent be telling me the truth, is it correct that they dont receive any correspondence from the DIAC confirming this?

Any info would be most appreciated. I am now off for a glass of wine to calm my nerves.:curse:
Hi, we are the same date as you for ack, paperbased and heard nothing. My agent will tell me when we get a CO (as thats when we give them more money!). Saying that we have also done PCC's and meds so we might not hear a thing until the grant. We are also 176 which tend to be behind 175's.

I would like to think our visa's are just waiting until the 1st July but I am not holding out much hope.

I am suprised by your agents.......I can ring mine anytime and emails normally get answered within an hour!!!! Complain to MARA if you think their service is poor or they are giving you mis leading info.

Cx
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:00 pm
Shaun'n'Jo

jodakin is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your reply C it's nice to know that we are in the same boat.

Am i missing something only quite a few people have mentioned the July 1st, have the DIAC said case officers are going to be allocated to us October applicants then?

With regards to my agent they have today said that after looking at our file again a case officer has NOT been allocated to us - I could have told them this and saved myself some money - they are useless.

Yours sound pretty on the ball though, are they based in the UK or Oz, ours are based in Oz, doesn't help with the time difference etc...

x
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Am i missing something only quite a few people have mentioned the July 1st, have the DIAC said case officers are going to be allocated to us October applicants then?

With regards to my agent they have today said that after looking at our file again a case officer has NOT been allocated to us - I could have told them this and saved myself some money - they are useless.

Yours sound pretty on the ball though, are they based in the UK or Oz, ours are based in Oz, doesn't help with the time difference etc...

x
The July 1st refers to the start of the new financial year. General consenus seems to be that DIAC have pretty much used up the quota for 07-08 and July 1st will bring a flood of visas that have been assessed and are now waiting for grant only. Apparently July 1st pretty much always sees a flurry of postings saying they'be got the visa

There are definitely people towards the end of Sept paper based who have a CO, and I seem to remember seeing an agent posting something a while ago who said that the processing updates reflect the high risk country applications. Keep any eye on the BE updates site for progress, and worst case, call DIAC yourself, you may get someone who tells you that they can't talk to you because you have an agent, but you may also get someone who will give you your current status. Bottom line, don't ask, don't get.

Very best of luck
Niki xx
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

x
We picked one based in Manchester which is where we are, this meant we could hand deliver documents and literally go and see them if we needed too. They have been good but you do tend to get standard answers which is fine because at least I always get an answer.

Will let you know how good they are when we get a visa

Lainey70 has a Co and she is a Sept paperbased so some have been allocated but no one from Oct that I am aware of.

Cx
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Just to let you all know that we have today received an e-mail from our agent with requests for medicals and police checks to be forwarded.

We applied paper based the end of september 07 with acknowledgement and file reference received on 2nd Octobe 07.

I suppose we are proof that things are still moving even if the processing times are not being updated.

Good luck to everybody else still waiting

Jacky xx
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Well october applicants, thats probably not very many of us!!! (particuarly online applicants) its the 1st of july tomorrow, and im expecting my visa to be waiting in my inbox when i wake...and if it isnt, ......... well that just isnt an option, as i dont know what i'll do, except cry.
I really dont feel like we can play this waiting game any longer (8 months is surely long enough)

We have a buyer for our house, but she needs to sell first...currently feel like we will never get to oz, was asked yesterday if we would still be here for christmas...NO............NO................NO.... .(screaming)

so a tiny little email containing a visa grant might just give me a little hope and a little strength to carry on waiting a little longer for the house sale.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...ITS VISA DAY TOMMORROW.............PLEASE
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:05 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Originally Posted by thebutts
Well october applicants, thats probably not very many of us!!! (particuarly online applicants) its the 1st of july tomorrow, and im expecting my visa to be waiting in my inbox when i wake...and if it isnt, ......... well that just isnt an option, as i dont know what i'll do, except cry.
I really dont feel like we can play this waiting game any longer (8 months is surely long enough)

We have a buyer for our house, but she needs to sell first...currently feel like we will never get to oz, was asked yesterday if we would still be here for christmas...NO............NO................NO.... .(screaming)

so a tiny little email containing a visa grant might just give me a little hope and a little strength to carry on waiting a little longer for the house sale.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...ITS VISA DAY TOMMORROW.............PLEASE
I know what you mean, I will be checking first thing tomorrow.....and every morning after that probably!!! Been quite nice not checking every day to be honest!!
Hope to see lots of visa posts for those that are left...good luck everyone.
Laura XX
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:37 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

All the rumours about the end of the tax year were true guys.

Online status changed to MET about three weeks ago...

VISA APPROVED TODAY.....

Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

karlphillips is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Many congratulations. All the best for the new life. What are your plans from here?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

NIL, NOTHING, NADA :curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:: curse::curse::curse:

congrats oz2be, great to see some truth in the 1st of july thing.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:43 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH

VISA APPROVED TODAY.....

Great news!! Congratulations!! Keep'em coming

Kait
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH

VISA APPROVED TODAY.....

Yeah, well done........green with envy!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! aus2be_OH well done! but I'm a bit upset, thought there would be loads of people, like you, for me to congratulate, when I turned on, today, but at the moment, yours is the only 1? Peraphs, many others are in shock, receiving their visas at last, and will let us know later? Regards Lin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.