NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

That is odd as they are supposed to allocate a CO within 3 weeks of submission.Although someone has obviously looked at your application if being processed further.Suggestion to maybe check that you have uploaded everything possible and then maybe book your meds and PCC in the meantime.Does your skill involve an IELTS perhaps ?
Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

No IELTS requirements - no contact whatsoever and as far as we can see everything is uploaded.

Waiting for CO contact before we do anything about the Meds and PCC.

Having re-read the email I just wonder if we have missed something ... but I don't think so ...

Without trawling what is the best point of contact?

The auto rsponse says nothing really.

Happy for it to take 12 months but just concerned it hasn't been allocated to a CO.

Bezza
Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

I just read the bottom of the email and will fill in the on line form - hopefully it is just a matter of waiting in the pipeline ..
Old Feb 11th 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

MaCCCa is a jewel in the roughMaCCCa is a jewel in the roughMaCCCa is a jewel in the roughMaCCCa is a jewel in the rough

Heard back via Email Yesterday - Visa Granted!!! Woohoo!!!

Got my Spouse Permenant Visa! Australia here we come!!

Booking flights for end of October to give time to sell our house but looking forward to it!!
Old Feb 11th 2010, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

thulo is an unknown quantity at this point

Just noticed that my status now shows "Application being processed further" as of the 10th of Feb... Any reason to be anticipating being assigned a CO soon enough?
Old Feb 11th 2010, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by thulo
Just noticed that my status now shows "Application being processed further" as of the 10th of Feb... Any reason to be anticipating being assigned a CO soon enough?
you can have a guess from my timelines below.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:48 am
Just Joined

minimouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking mini mouse going to join mickey mouse next week

as u may know applied for fiance visa 26 nov 2009
police check and medicals requested 27 nov 2009
all docs sent to co 17/12/09
then at some point that co left and told new co return from vacation on 14/01/10
visa approved o 08/02/10
EVIDENCED IN PASSPORT AND RETURNED 11/02/10
im can go back to oz to marry my australian bloke im leaving next week . thanks to everyone who helped with thier advice good luck to you all .

Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

itsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura about

Woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Got woke up by my little one early this morning and thought I should check my emails!

Our visa has been granted!!!

175 nurse, see timeline in sig if interested! Our CO was Team 4, and we didn't have any email contact from them prior to grant!
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by itsmylife
Woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Got woke up by my little one early this morning and thought I should check my emails!

175 nurse, see timeline in sig if interested! Our CO was Team 4, and we didn't have any email contact from them prior to grant!
Yippee BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS I am really delighted for you and your family x x
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

itsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by wilson01
Yippee BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS I am really delighted for you and your family x x
Thanks Amanda, it will be your turn soon too
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Amanda, it will be your turn soon too
Hope so too. Really made up for you.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

ukjoiner will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kei86
Hi,
Sent off for my spouse visa last week.

4th- Sent
9th- Payment taken
10th- Medical requested

Thats where we are so far.
Hi all

I am a bit behind with posting here, my apologies. I really wanted to read through all 13 pages but got depressed with you all being MILES ahead of me (just kidding) Congratulations to anyone who has been granted their Visa already and those close to it.

I wondered if there was anyone like us who has applied for 175 in Nov 09, Carpenter and Joiner, was on the MODL (but is no longer!!!) and was considering a different route....would be great to hear from you. Has anyone applying for a 175 that wasnt on MODL or CSL heard anything yet.

Cheers and good luck everyone

Jenny (hubby is the Joiner, I am useless with a screwdriver!)
Old Feb 12th 2010, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

fictionalsummer will become famous soon enough

Woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Thats absolutely fantastic, Well done!!!!

We too are in team 4...that said we are in the process of possibly adopting 4 sisters we foster (a long story) plus we have three of our own. Which is putting a bit of a spanner in the works. Sent an e-mail to CO about this, shouldn't be a problem but they sent a rather confusing reply. Have to sit a ponder over a glass of wine later.

Again, congratulations!!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2010, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fictionalsummer
Thats absolutely fantastic, Well done!!!!

We too are in team 4...that said we are in the process of possibly adopting 4 sisters we foster (a long story) plus we have three of our own. Which is putting a bit of a spanner in the works. Sent an e-mail to CO about this, shouldn't be a problem but they sent a rather confusing reply. Have to sit a ponder over a glass of wine later.

Again, congratulations!!!!!
Thank you What an amazing person you are to be adopting 4 kids!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you about that and the visa
Old Feb 12th 2010, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough

Woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

well done angela, hope we will be soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.