NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future
Default NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Please share your time lines of IMMIGRATION applications for the month of NOVEMBER 2009:

Enjoy with Love & Care.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

itsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Hi there

I sent in my application last night 1/11/09.

Applied for: GSM
Class: 175
Application Date: 1st Nov 2009
MODL+CSL: Registered Nurse
Current Status: Applying for Police checks (required now for part of nursing board registration, so will upload to 175 as well to try to save money.)

Looking forward to hearing from other November applicants!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

IrishMelbourne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Submitted our application for Defacto Partner Visa on Friday, paper application so should i receive an online tracking number?

No word of receipt yet, posted from ireland so it might take a day or too.

Would be very interested to hear from any other De Facto partner visa applicants!!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IrishMelbourne
Hi there,

Submitted our application for Defacto Partner Visa on Friday, paper application so should i receive an online tracking number?

No word of receipt yet, posted from ireland so it might take a day or too.

Would be very interested to hear from any other De Facto partner visa applicants!!
Online Tracking is only available for Online Applications
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Oh thanks, so do i just get a Case Officer and he/she updates me on how its going?
Old Nov 4th 2009, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Default November 09 De Facto Paper Visa Applicants!

Hi all,

Just wanted to start a thread to track other De Facto Paper Visa apps!

Submitted ours on Friday 30th, sent by registered post from Ireland.

Tracked online and it was delivered to UK yesterday, 3rd November.

No word from London yet

Love to hear from other's in same situation!
Old Nov 4th 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IrishMelbourne
Oh thanks, so do i just get a Case Officer and he/she updates me on how its going?
Yes! He/She will .... If you have mentioned and allowed DIAC to contact you through your e-mail id on your application.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

brighter2moro is on a distinguished road

I've been hesitant at applying for the last few weeks, given the September priority changes. I was hoping to hold out for further clarification before submitting my application and paying the fee.

About an hour ago, I bit the bullet, and applied. I figured that further changes may be likely. I couldn't risk being left out in the cold any more and fancied the protection that has traditionally come from major legislation alterations.

I'm really excited , despite the massive wait, which I hope will be much shorter than we all fear. Surely DIAC can't keep undermining States by making state sponsored applicants wait for years when the states have indicated an economic shortage NOW?!!

Anyway, I think I'll finish this bottle of champers before I check the credit card balance

My timeline is below...

Last edited by brighter2moro; Nov 4th 2009 at 2:04 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ms_Fi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: November 09 De Facto Paper Visa Applicants!

They're granting pretty quickly at the moment - our app took 3.5 weeks and 2 weeks of that was waiting for a police check from Australia.

Good luck with your app - hopefully yours will be just as quick.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 4:01 pm
this is not my real name

iain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really nice
Default Re: November 09 De Facto Paper Visa Applicants!

Hi IrishMelbourne,

Im tracking 309 applications at the moment. Many couples have had their visas granted in 2-3 days after first contact from CO.

On a greater scale those who are applying in London are waiting between 3 and 6 weeks. The longest i've heard/read of recently is 10 weeks.

Of course, each application is taken on its individual merit and circumstances. And 1 size doesnt fit all when it comes to applications.

Good luck and i hope you hear from your CO within the next few days.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

carlalesemily will become famous soon enough

hi

We are a family of four, Me Carla, my partner Les and our two children emily 3 and lewis 4 months. I am a registered nurse, partner a panel beater.

out time line is:

Anmc positive skills assesement: 11 aug 2009
175 visa lodged by agent: 4 nov 2009

now the wait begins

good luck to all
Old Nov 9th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Hello

Family of 5.

GSM

176 QLD

Applied online : 10/11/09

General Nurse(awaiting midwifery endorsement though with QNC)

British but living in S.Africa
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

fictionalsummer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by itprofessional
Please share your time lines of IMMIGRATION applications for the month of NOVEMBER 2009:

Enjoy with Love & Care.
Really would love to be joining this thread, just waiting for some advice from DIAC regarding adding dependants to a lodged visa.

Still a fair bit of November left, so lets hope we still can

Mental health nurse looking to go to NSW with wife and children.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Smile Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Hi
can i ask , has anyone done the TRA themselves?
If so how long does it take?
Old Nov 10th 2009, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Kei86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Sent off for my spouse visa last week.

4th- Sent
9th- Payment taken
10th- Medical requested

Thats where we are so far.

Last edited by Kei86; Nov 10th 2009 at 9:42 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.