November 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Pop the cork Wanda, I'll have a glass. Had to take it easy last week due to having our medicals but they're on their way to Sydney tonight so I'm well up for a few...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Pop the cork Wanda, I'll have a glass. Had to take it easy last week due to having our medicals but they're on their way to Sydney tonight so I'm well up for a few...
Well ours will be keeping yours comapny on the journey as ours go today too. No cork to pop am afraid....my vino is on tap after buying 10 litre boxes from France last year!!!!

Purely environmental reasons of course!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Great news on your meds - feels good to get another thing sorted doesn't it.

Don't apologise on the 10ltrs - the more the merrier I say
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Great news on your meds - feels good to get another thing sorted doesn't it.

Don't apologise on the 10ltrs - the more the merrier I say
So glad they are out the way, I just kept thinking, what if they find something wrong....we can't go!!!!! not heard from the Quaks so I am guessing everything was fine. They just said they were going today and to call Monday for the tracking number....woo hoo!!!

10 litre box....here I come....at about 4.30 anyway!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
So glad they are out the way, I just kept thinking, what if they find something wrong....we can't go!!!!! not heard from the Quaks so I am guessing everything was fine. They just said they were going today and to call Monday for the tracking number....woo hoo!!!

10 litre box....here I come....at about 4.30 anyway!!!!
I'm up for a glass of the old red if you don't mind me joining you. Let's hope next week more of the October applicants start getting COs as then I'll feel we are moving closer too.
Sue x
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Get stuck in Sue. Couldn't agree more, great to see all the Septs getting visas and the Octs getting CO's makes you feel like it'll be your turn soon.

I'm really hoping Toni has bought some beers today, I'm painting the Kitchen tonight and need some fuel

Just taken a call from someone coming to look at our caravan tomorrow wish us luck - we could do with something selling
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Get stuck in Sue. Couldn't agree more, great to see all the Septs getting visas and the Octs getting CO's makes you feel like it'll be your turn soon.

I'm really hoping Toni has bought some beers today, I'm painting the Kitchen tonight and need some fuel

Just taken a call from someone coming to look at our caravan tomorrow wish us luck - we could do with something selling
The very best of luck with the caravan and the painting. Enjoyed reading your blog, by the way. We too have two boys, older than yours though, 16 and 13. Have to go now before they change their mind about Australia and refuse to come.

Cheers, Sue
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers everyone, sounds like we will all be well oiled by 9pm tongiht!!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Cheers everyone, sounds like we will all be well oiled by 9pm tongiht!!!

Yippee
Old Jan 11th 2008, 3:53 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

congratulations you lot on the journey so far, it's a refreshing read when it'll be our turn next. I think i'll go and have a large chilled white wine while i wait for my tea
kate
Old Jan 11th 2008, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

Cheers everyone !! hic! Hope we all make some more progress next .. hic! week!!!

Old Jan 13th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope everyone had a good weekend Sure we'll be celebrating for real before long.

Happily have my sponsorship problems resolved, so joining the rest of you in having sent, filled out or otherwise completed everything i've been asked for. Bring on the COs!

keep smiling
Old Jan 14th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Pacey,

Congrats on finishing your application - feels good doesn't it!!

I initially thought we'd be getting CO's end of Feb but the current processing thread doesn't make for good reading No one can get a more up to date response than CO's being allocated to 21st September

Still, stay positive and keep the faith - we'll have CO's soon enough...hopefully.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey, well, that's our Meds signed for in Sydney now

At least waiting for them to be finalised will break up the monotony of waiting for a CO
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey, well, that's our Meds signed for in Sydney now

At least waiting for them to be finalised will break up the monotony of waiting for a CO
Let me know when yours get finalised as ours will be about the same....we won't know as we are paper based....grrrr!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.