November 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by NikiL
Brian, give aspc a call direct on 0061 1300 364 613 - get the answer from the horses mouth, and very best of luck. Just don't do what I usually did and try and call early Wednesday mornings - they close early on wednesdays!

Good luck, you can't be far off now.
Well just called that number,thought i would try on wednesday,but you was right had no luck getting through,but right now i did,took a while to talk with someone almost 10mins and i was surprised that they gave me info,was surprised as i read that they would only say through your agent,anyway she tells me unless she is just trying to get me off the phone,that i have just been allocated a case officer and my file will be update soon,i asked approx what timeframe are we talking about when you get a case officer to being granted the visa she says 4 weeks is this about right?
I should not need any further info as all info was submitted sometime ago,so here is hoping i get a grant asap.

Anyone tell me if they have ever had a case officer and got grant quicker than 4 weeks,god another 4 weeks,i really thought i would be granted any day now,but at least there is hope if they are right in telling me that a case officer is about to or just on the case.

21st nov 2007 i thought think so as well.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Yes we got our visa about 13 days after being given a case officer.
I hope you get your visa through much quicker than 4 weeks, i have my fingers crossed for you !!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Sherry-Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brian.w
Well just called that number,thought i would try on wednesday,but you was right had no luck getting through,but right now i did,took a while to talk with someone almost 10mins and i was surprised that they gave me info,was surprised as i read that they would only say through your agent,anyway she tells me unless she is just trying to get me off the phone,that i have just been allocated a case officer and my file will be update soon,i asked approx what timeframe are we talking about when you get a case officer to being granted the visa she says 4 weeks is this about right?
I should not need any further info as all info was submitted sometime ago,so here is hoping i get a grant asap.

Anyone tell me if they have ever had a case officer and got grant quicker than 4 weeks,god another 4 weeks,i really thought i would be granted any day now,but at least there is hope if they are right in telling me that a case officer is about to or just on the case.

Hey Brian,

Got my CO on 2 Jun 08. Still waiting brother.

Good luck.

Take it easy,
Steve
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

dholden will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brian.w

We got our case officer on 23nd April,had extra info requested and have now been at the decision maker since 20th June and have still heard nothing!!
I wouldn't get too excited if I were you as you may still have quite a long wait, unless you're an accountant,nurse or in IT of course..
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

topman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, can anyone tell me what further processing commenced means.

Thanks
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

nancyjiang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by topman
Hi all, can anyone tell me what further processing commenced means.

Thanks
It probably means "you got a case officer",congratuation!

When did you lodge your application?

Thanks,
Nancy
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Topman, I agree with Nancy on this one, it generally means you've been allocated a CO - Congratulations, hope you don't have too long to wait now.

Dan - any news dude, was hoping I could have congratulated you by now!! We're off to the embassy tomorrow to get our stickers!!!

Colin
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

steve_and_gill will become famous soon enoughsteve_and_gill will become famous soon enough

we were just 7 days between c/o and grant, so fingers crossed Brian
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

We're off to the embassy tomorrow to get our stickers!!!

Colin[/QUOTE]

OOH Lovely!!
make sure you get there in time
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Oirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

'Application being processed further' doesn't necessarily mean you have a case officer, I'm afraid... Our status changed to that on 25th June but we know that we don't have a CO yet. In our case, it means that our file has moved from one area to another where it's now awaiting allocation to CO. Called them 2 weeks ago and they told us we should have a CO in the next 1-2 weeks. Called them again the other night and they said it might be another 6 weeks before we get a CO!! I don't know how they allocate files, but it seems to be pretty unfair. We applied for a 175 MODL (Accountant) on 26th November and we don't have even a CO yet whereas loads of people who applied for the same class of visa in January have now got their visas!

Wish they'd hurry up!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Originally Posted by djt77
Could you let me know who you addressed it to?
I can't quite remember, I can look it up for you later. All the info was in the visa grant letter. Have you had that yet? They will need it to put the sticker in your passport
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
I can't quite remember, I can look it up for you later. All the info was in the visa grant letter. Have you had that yet? They will need it to put the sticker in your passport
visa evidencing unit
migration branch
australian high commission
strand
london
wc2b 4la
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Topman, I agree with Nancy on this one, it generally means you've been allocated a CO - Congratulations, hope you don't have too long to wait now.

Dan - any news dude, was hoping I could have congratulated you by now!! We're off to the embassy tomorrow to get our stickers!!!

Colin
nothing yet matey, they asked me for further evidence of relationship so that's been done.. but think that not having all the info there will hold me up a bit while the CO no doubt checks thru a few more files! Appreciate the thought mate, i'll get it soon!

Hope you guys have a great day down old london town! There's much to be see, enjoy it. Weather looking like being top notch, hope you're packing a picnic! Any luck on the house? My folks are selling too (going to NZ), not had a visit for a few weeks now. What a bugger

As for me, I'm off to cornwall to hit the beach and hopefully some atlantic swell! All part of my "aussie reorientation" programme!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Dan,

No interest in the house, we're now planning to rent it out and leave after Xmas.

Yes, tomorrow should be good, plan to take the kids to the natural history and science museums.

Have fun in Cornwall. My Brother goes surfing in Newquay a bit, keep thinking I should go before we leave and learn a bit from him so I don't look a total goofball when I'm over there.

Hope you hear something soon dude, are you ready to go when you do get it?

Colin
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charlie-k
OOH Lovely!!
make sure you get there in time
Hi Anna,

We should be there by 9.30 so will hopefully have plenty of time to get sorted.

Did you say the door we need to go through was to the left or right of the main doors?

How's the car hire hunting going?

Colin x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.