Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

And to cap it all we exchanged on the house today

Moving in 2 days
Old Nov 25th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Very happy to say: I am a November 2008 applicant too!

No smooth sailing so far and I thought I was a 'straight forward case'
Skills assessment took much longer than expected, result letter got lost... left for Australia for a sabbatical and I was enjoying that, but with a condition 8503 'No further stay' ...I had to leave the country to lodge my application *sigh*... so spent a vacation in New Zealand only to find none of the documents had successfully attached to the online application...corrected that today by sending DIAC an e-mail... anyways.. looks like I am on the long wait but in a good season *grins* Santa arrives here on a surfboard...

Good luck to all applications and may we have an CO soonest!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:21 am
Just Joined

sydmel83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've managed to make it as one of the Nov's applicants!! Submitted my online visa application on Nov 23rd, attached most of the documents except for the police clearance and med. report. Will get that done in Dec or Jan'09

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
175 MODL; IELTS- 7/11/08; Skills Assessment (Engineers Aus)- sent 7/11/08, ack 11/11/08,Approval 14/11/08; Online visa application sent 23/11/08
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Looking forward to Oz;7006931]
Originally Posted by ronnie98

Mine was submitted yesterday as well, at the Brisbane office - which I hear is the slowest office in the world!!

We can be 24 November 2008 applicant buddies!
why brisbane mines gone to adelaide.
Ronnie
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=ronnie98;7010619]
Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Ronnie
I'm going on an employer sponsored visa and i think its supposed to be lodged at the same state as your job - although I've heard some people have got around this by using employers head office rather than the employment office.

The main point though is that I'm in for a long wait!!...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Ronnie
Take it your a paper based applicant? Me too!! We are like two peas in a pod!!

Fellow 24 Nov applicant, have you heard anything about it being received yet or is it too soon?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

WooHoo..!!!!!

We're November applicants too....

We've finally lodged our online visa application today at long last......

Eammon & Denise

Applying for 176 (carpenter) 1st stage passed 06/05/08 Practical 21/07/08 practical passed 07/08/08 WA State Sponsorship lodged 07/08/08 State Sponsorship 01/09/08 Online Visa Application lodged 26/11/08
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Looking forward to Oz;7011612]

I'm going on an employer sponsored visa and i think its supposed to be lodged at the same state as your job - although I've heard some people have got around this by using employers head office rather than the employment office.

The main point though is that I'm in for a long wait!!...
we are hoping to move to brisbane, we have freinds about a hour up the coast, just need houses to start moving and when it gets closer look for jobs, what job do you do.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Take it your a paper based applicant? Me too!! We are like two peas in a pod!!

Fellow 24 Nov applicant, have you heard anything about it being received yet or is it too soon?
my agent lodged on line and I received confirmation today.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for finally lodging!! Did you do the compulsory 'lodging dance'??
I did, it made my dad dancing look tame

Originally Posted by shirley78
Another member to keep our sprits high during the waiting period
We may need it, the delays so far have been incredible.

Well, you would have thought so but im not your average accountant - i have personality

That's what the wife keeps telling me Then I go to her Christmas do, and she slips into grey accountant mode, it must be some sort of morphic field.

Still hopefully the next Xmas do will be in Perth (or wherever)
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TakenThePlunge
That's what the wife keeps telling me Then I go to her Christmas do, and she slips into grey accountant mode, it must be some sort of morphic field.

Still hopefully the next Xmas do will be in Perth (or wherever)
So you're a husband of an accountant... I pity you. (wouldn't wish it upon anyone!!).

I'm biding my time 'till I find a bloke to marry then I'll quit my job!! (hehe. don't tell my new employer!)
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Well what excitement this month, vetassess results, visa application submitted, sons birthday, house sale exchange and now........moving in to rented tomorrow morning.

Feels all so odd. Almost like the hard yards are done. May be back online in a couple of days, depends on BT.

Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:32 am
Just Joined

Zaryn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Ours is an online 176 application submitted last Thursday.

Now the waiting period begins.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

jaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant futurejaystar has a brilliant future

We I am hoping to be back on here tomorrow celebrating. Our agent has tried to submit our application today but Diac keeps kicking her out half way through, so she thinks the site might be having some maintenance done whilst it is night over there.
She's going to do it in the morning now so when she emails me confirmation, I'll be whoop whooping over here tomorrow.

Might even do a time line thingy in the signature then if so.

Here's hoping. I'll be back.

Janexxx
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jaystar
We I am hoping to be back on here tomorrow celebrating. Our agent has tried to submit our application today but Diac keeps kicking her out half way through, so she thinks the site might be having some maintenance done whilst it is night over there.
She's going to do it in the morning now so when she emails me confirmation, I'll be whoop whooping over here tomorrow.

Might even do a time line thingy in the signature then if so.

Here's hoping. I'll be back.

Janexxx
Best of Luck. Eagerly waiting for you to join the November Group.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.