Wikiposts

NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old May 20th 2009, 2:00 am
Just Joined

sydmel83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

CO allocated on 19/5/2009, CO requested for medical. Gonna be doing my medical check up tomorrow...........

------------------------
175 MODL (Electrical Engineer); Low Risk Country; IELTS- 7/11/08; Skills Assessment (Engineers Aus)- sent 7/11/08, ack 11/11/08,Approval 14/11/08; Online 175 visa application sent 23/11/08, CO Allocated- 19/5/2009
Old May 30th 2009, 4:25 am
Just Joined

Angore is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: NOVEMBER '08 APPLICANTS

Hi everybody….those who are tiered of waiting please raise their hands up (ok be kind enough to put the middle finger down) …ha ha ha very funny!

I regret if I have missed anything on my absence in this forum since I hardly sight this way now. Back then I had many shoulders to cry on and what happened to the solidarity?

I am aware of the setbacks and delays that non CSL and non Gvt. Sponsored applicants are facing at the moment and I saw at several points that they have said these applications will not be processed within this fiscal year. Being an applicant falling in to this category my question is (my questions are)

1. Is there a guarantee that they will take up our applications soon after 30th of June (for e.g: 1st of July) or will they be still busy up to June 2010 processing the so-called critical ones??? What does it mean by “these applications will not be processed within this fiscal year”? Because for sure I know it doesn’t mean that they will be processed in the next or the year after!!! The statement is so irresponsible.
2. If they are to take our MODL and Family sponsored applications in what order will they be taken? In the order of the date of Approval?
3. When they take these applications will they implement a new timescale that things will be processed within three to four months (Fast like they do now for CSL & State Spons) or do we have to stick to the old timescale like previously taking another six to nine months?
4. Are there any applicants who have been allocated a CO even accidently for these non prioritized categories within the last month or two? (To see whether they stick to the policy)!!!
5. Is there anybody for god’s sake anybody… who can put something reliable other than the automated e-mail reply by DIAC on this forum that is more pleasing and satisfying?!! Or else can we directly talk to someone from inside DIAC to get firsthand details?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

timkaren is an unknown quantity at this point

Any November applicants still waiting for a CO?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

ErikOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, no worries, I'm still here waiting...

I'm neither on CSL nor on MODL so I'm gonna be the one closing this thread in a year's time or so.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ErikOz
Yes, no worries, I'm still here waiting...

I'm neither on CSL nor on MODL so I'm gonna be the one closing this thread in a year's time or so.
But I am on CSL...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

I'm still waiting, still nothing doing on the online status check thing. Not too stressed though, summer is here.

Chris.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisling
I'm still waiting, still nothing doing on the online status check thing. Not too stressed though, summer is here.

Chris.
R u on CSL also?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Angore
Hi everybody….those who are tiered of waiting please raise their hands up (ok be kind enough to put the middle finger down) …ha ha ha very funny!

I regret if I have missed anything on my absence in this forum since I hardly sight this way now. Back then I had many shoulders to cry on and what happened to the solidarity?

I am aware of the setbacks and delays that non CSL and non Gvt. Sponsored applicants are facing at the moment and I saw at several points that they have said these applications will not be processed within this fiscal year. Being an applicant falling in to this category my question is (my questions are)

1. Is there a guarantee that they will take up our applications soon after 30th of June (for e.g: 1st of July) or will they be still busy up to June 2010 processing the so-called critical ones??? What does it mean by “these applications will not be processed within this fiscal year”? Because for sure I know it doesn’t mean that they will be processed in the next or the year after!!! The statement is so irresponsible.
2. If they are to take our MODL and Family sponsored applications in what order will they be taken? In the order of the date of Approval?
3. When they take these applications will they implement a new timescale that things will be processed within three to four months (Fast like they do now for CSL & State Spons) or do we have to stick to the old timescale like previously taking another six to nine months?
4. Are there any applicants who have been allocated a CO even accidently for these non prioritized categories within the last month or two? (To see whether they stick to the policy)!!!
5. Is there anybody for god’s sake anybody… who can put something reliable other than the automated e-mail reply by DIAC on this forum that is more pleasing and satisfying?!! Or else can we directly talk to someone from inside DIAC to get firsthand details?
Know exactly how you feel. I'm an October 08 175 applicant who's not on CSL or MODL so is in limbo land. We arrived in Oz today on a Working Holiday Visa so we plan on spending 12 months here travelling while we wait, but because of the rule changes we'll most likely end up after the 12 months with no visa still.

If this happens and 12 months today DIAC still haven't started looking at standard 175 applicants, then we will take steps to get our visa money back from them and will emigrate to New Zealand instead. I don't see how DIAC can legally take you money from you for a visa and then sit on it for 18 monhts without even looking at the application.

Just hope they sort it out soon.

Oh, and if I get any more private messages from people in India telling me that I'm not on the CSL list because my skills are no good and I need to get properly qualified like them I think I'm going to scream!!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:50 am
Just Joined

taniaholmes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone my question is does anyone no when they will start with 175 MODL, also ive applied for 176 state should hear if we qualifi by mid june, can anyone tell me what happens next if i qualifi for 176 and how long things take after, i would ask my Agent but he has gone into administration 2 weeks ago Thanks Tania
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by timkaren
R u on CSL also?
I was on CSL but like most tradies, not for long. Have applied for Queensland state sponsorship but not heard anything from that yet either.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

sydmel83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Medical arrived HOC on 28/5 and is finalised on 3/6.

Another step nearer......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
175 MODL (Electrical Engineer) Low Risk Country;
IELTS- 7/11/08;
Skills Assessment (Engineers Aus)-sent 7/11/08, Approve14/11/08;
Online 175 visa application sent 23/11/08,
CO Allocated- 19/5/2009
Medical-HOC received- 5/28/09, HOC finalised- 3/6/09
Grant- ??
Old Jun 4th 2009, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Hi,
The status of November applicants is as below:
Visa Granted:

Looking forward to Oz-LR Country
stevenandlisa -175 CSL & MODL
letusenjoy79 - Civil Engineer- HR Country
maverick1611- 175 -CSL
eammon -176 -Carpenter

CO Allocated:

Jhonywalker -175
Noodler - 175 -CSL & MODL
imranmik21 -175 - CSL & MODL
DibDob- Occupational Therapist (Healthcare)
sydmel -175
malikkhi - 175-HR Country
amanmca - CSL-IT

In Queue:

John& Becky - Plumber Hafiz - 475
man_called_horse - 175
wbm99 - 175
Obibini -175
fluffy_dassie - 45
LiamJackson -
TakenThePlunge -175 MODL
kegz-
rikoz- 175
pzbaz - 175
sophie26- 175
ronnie98-
peter and net -175
eurosyl
Zaryn- 176
natalieml -475
jaystar -176
apak -175
danish -475
talara -175
etan - 475
paula_lou 175 -CSL
Brahms-176 Lodged
Pinny - 175
timkaren - 175 - HR

Please modify and update if there is any change/ir-regularity

Last edited by letusenjoy79; Jun 4th 2009 at 4:40 am.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Hi,

Please modify and update if there is any change/ir-regularity
I've moved myself to the CO allocated table (and fixed the category)

Visa Granted:

maverick1611- 175 -CSL
eammon -176 -Carpenter

CO Allocated:

Jhonywalker -175
sydmel -175
amanmca - CSL-IT
TakenThePlunge -175 CSL & MODL

In Queue:

man_called_horse - 175
wbm99 - 175
Obibini -175
fluffy_dassie - 45
LiamJackson -
kegz-
rikoz- 175
pzbaz - 175
sophie26- 175
ronnie98-
peter and net -175
eurosyl
Zaryn- 176
natalieml -475
jaystar -176
apak -175
danish -475
talara -175
etan - 475
paula_lou 175 -CSL
Brahms-176 Lodged
Pinny - 175
timkaren - 175 - HR
Old Jun 5th 2009, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TakenThePlunge
I've moved myself to the CO allocated table (and fixed the category)

Visa Granted:

maverick1611- 175 -CSL
eammon -176 -Carpenter

CO Allocated:

Jhonywalker -175
sydmel -175
amanmca - CSL-IT
TakenThePlunge -175 CSL & MODL

In Queue:

man_called_horse - 175
wbm99 - 175
Obibini -175
fluffy_dassie - 45
LiamJackson -
kegz-
rikoz- 175
pzbaz - 175
sophie26- 175
ronnie98-
peter and net -175
eurosyl
Zaryn- 176
natalieml -475
jaystar -176
apak -175
danish -475
talara -175
etan - 475
paula_lou 175 -CSL
Brahms-176 Lodged
Pinny - 175
timkaren - 175 - HR
I hope many applicants in queue will be getting CO and those who have been alloted CO will be getting VISAS and those who have got VISAS , will settle down without any hassles in Oz.
Sanjay
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Liam Jackson is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=letusenjoy79;7634085][B]Hi,
Visa Granted:

maverick1611- 175 -CSL
eammon -176 -Carpenter

CO Allocated:

Jhonywalker -175
sydmel -175
amanmca - CSL-IT

In Queue:

man_called_horse - 175
wbm99 - 175
Obibini -175
fluffy_dassie - 45
LiamJackson -175 MODL
TakenThePlunge -175 MODL
kegz-
rikoz- 175
pzbaz - 175
sophie26- 175
ronnie98-
peter and net -175
eurosyl
Zaryn- 176
natalieml -475
jaystar -176
apak -175
danish -475
talara -175
etan - 475
paula_lou 175 -CSL
Brahms-176 Lodged
Pinny - 175
timkaren - 175 - HR

Hi everyone

not written on here for ages but follow constantly. Thought I'd update our info, we are on MODL only, but have recently applied like others for state sponsership (queensland). Still waiting to hear from that. hopefully we all hear something from someone soon.

Kerry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.