Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

New Thread: Thos who have alloted case officer and waiting for grant

New Thread: Thos who have alloted case officer and waiting for grant

Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:29 pm
fke
Just Joined

fke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Thread: Thos who have alloted case officer and waiting for grant

hai all,

My CO contacted for additional docc.s....sent on 3/3/09 but Further Checking Required for Specific work experience...so waiting for call or visit from embassy

fke
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Thread: Thos who have alloted case officer and waiting for grant

Originally Posted by fke
hai all,

My CO contacted for additional docc.s....sent on 3/3/09 but Further Checking Required for Specific work experience...so waiting for call or visit from embassy

fke
what do you mean further checking required???
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:36 pm
fke
Just Joined

fke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hai korn_b2o,

I don't know what they exactly mean.....I think it is an enquiry on my work experience

fke
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:33 am
Just Joined

sudaka is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=emaus;7387348]
Originally Posted by korn_bo2
what usual docs are requested by CO?

more info on employment.... was not comfortable with previous one....have sent latest ref letter from my previous com with detailed jobs & respos.

earlier was littlebit shorter than latest one, becos previous company was not so friendly on giving ref letters & they had just mentioned some of my duties for the formalities. I requested them once again for some detailed ref letter, after so many requests they gave me detailed one.

Thank god... but now again waiting........
Have you thought about contacting the DIAC emaus? I'm in the exact same situation as you are. I was assigned a CO and he requested some more info on my last 2 years of employment and Form 80. I even sent the documents back to him by e-mail on the same date as you did, 03/04/09.

Please let us know of any changes in your visa status.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:02 am
Just Joined

suthu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dhama
Hi
I have just started this thread for those who have alloted case officer and waiting for Visa grant. Because of the new immimgration cut policy Things will take much longer Than as expected. Dhama.

176 State sponsored case officer: 2 feb 2009 All Documents sent. Waitng for a visa grant. Thabnks and regards . Dhama
176/QLD / Oct 08 Applicant. CO assigned on 28th Jan. Form 80 and P60, as an evidence of employment , were requested and I submitted them next morning. All documents met on 30th Jan. Now, 7 weeks passed , no further changes on my online status page. I contacted DIAC and I was told that regular routine internal checks are being carried out and they need no further documents from me. Dont know how many more weeks/month to go to get the decision.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

[SIZE="1"][QUOTE=sudaka;7389238]
Originally Posted by emaus

Have you thought about contacting the DIAC emaus? I'm in the exact same situation as you are. I was assigned a CO and he requested some more info on my last 2 years of employment and Form 80. I even sent the documents back to him by e-mail on the same date as you did, 03/04/09.

Please let us know of any changes in your visa status.

Hi sudaka,

I am waiting for this week end & by next week I will push my agent to contact CO by sending post lodgement query form or by call her.

Bu no news so far.....its all about praying now....
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

guiguioz is an unknown quantity at this point

CO since 26 Feb
additional info requested (sent 10 days ago)
waiting for pre-grant letter...
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

guiguioz is an unknown quantity at this point

I really have the feeling that DIAC is taking more and more time between CO allocation and visa grant, and even between CO allocated - all docs marked 'met' and visa grant...
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Roni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by guiguioz
I really have the feeling that DIAC is taking more and more time between CO allocation and visa grant, and even between CO allocated - all docs marked 'met' and visa grant...
yes you have right!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

dhama is an unknown quantity at this point

Got My visa Today. Good luck to every one . Thanks

Originally Posted by Roni
yes you have right!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Got My visa Today. Good luck to every one . Thanks

wow congrats.. what's your timeline?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

176 state sponsore lodged october 2008 .case officer :02 feb 2009 med fin:11 march 2009 Approved Today. Good luck

wow congrats.. what's your timeline?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

pokerface is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

176 State Sponsored no longer on CSL - CO 22nd December who requested meds & pcc's - 1st lot of meds lost in post so had to redo. These arrived at HOC 9th Feb. Still waiting, although now worried with the new changes.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to hear that . Why can't you send a query thorough on line . It looks like they just not updated your case.

Originally Posted by pokerface
Hi

176 State Sponsored no longer on CSL - CO 22nd December who requested meds & pcc's - 1st lot of meds lost in post so had to redo. These arrived at HOC 9th Feb. Still waiting, although now worried with the new changes.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to hear that . Why can't you send a query thorough on line . It looks like they just not updated your case.

but he is state sponsored right? so he should not be affected...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.