Mechanical Engineering CDR

Old Nov 7th 2009, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Mechanical Engineering CDR

Originally Posted by dcx01
@ rishadsky

EA doesn't care too much about in which field you have graduated. Much more important is to demonstrate your work experience within the past years. And this is why writing the CEs is so essential! Being graduated as a German Mechanical Engineer (Maschinenbauingenieur), I have applied for 2126-11 and was approved as 2126-13 - simply based on my CEs.

Cheers

dcx01
dcx01,

Could you plz tell me about title of your 3 CE.....
If u feel hesitste to write here plz PM me or tell in brief or tell indirectly.....

Thnx in advance!

Last edited by rishadsky; Nov 7th 2009 at 11:01 am.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:30 am
Just Joined

Nambu is an unknown quantity at this point

hello

should i get any sample cdr for refferences. i am preparing the same for get the assesment but not able to finish it
Old Jan 13th 2010, 7:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nambu
hello

should i get any sample cdr for refferences. i am preparing the same for get the assesment but not able to finish it
No. EA wants to see YOUR work, not someone else's.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Sorry

i am not aware of how the things are going on here
please tell me how i will give it to you for checking
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:12 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry

i am not aware of how the things are going on here
please tell me how i will give it to you for checking
EA does not want you to send copies of someone else's work. It's plagerism, which is illegal. Please stop asking for samples of people's work.

If you are unsure how to prepare your own CDR you can contact either EA or a registered migration agent. EA has details on their website of what is required or alternately an agent can assist you in how to write your own work.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:22 am
Still alive

no that is not what i mean
i have got my prepared CDR with me but not completed
i am ready to give you for a checking

please tell me how should i give it to you
i have not seen any CDR in my life to judge my own
i am ready for give it to you , tell me how
should i attach it directly with this reply

waiting for your reply

regards
You don't. You send it to EA and they will assess it. Or a migration agent.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:27 am
Just Joined

Thank you

Last edited by Nambu; Jan 14th 2010 at 5:42 am.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 2:17 am
Just Joined

wilsorinio is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out www.cdrexamples.co.uk for help with your CDR needs.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

lewisframpton is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello people, this thread looks exactly like what I need.... I am a junior project engineer on an apprenticeship with one year left.. Im pretty much doing the job i will get when im fully qualified, running the mechanical side of a project... I am hoping to move to AUS next year but i believe i need a Skills Assesment by engineers australia... I have only ever been to one CPD senimar, and have BTEC qualifications, (1 year left on the dimploma and GNVQ3) also i am struggling what to use for my case studies... I am happy to pay for any 'extra help' please get in touch if you have any advise or gotten a mechanical project engineer CDR approved.

MUCH APPRECIATED
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:23 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by lewisframpton
Hello people, this thread looks exactly like what I need.... I am a junior project engineer on an apprenticeship with one year left.. Im pretty much doing the job i will get when im fully qualified, running the mechanical side of a project... I am hoping to move to AUS next year but i believe i need a Skills Assesment by engineers australia... I have only ever been to one CPD senimar, and have BTEC qualifications, (1 year left on the dimploma and GNVQ3) also i am struggling what to use for my case studies... I am happy to pay for any 'extra help' please get in touch if you have any advise or gotten a mechanical project engineer CDR approved.

MUCH APPRECIATED
If you are willing to pay for advice you should be speaking to a registered migration agent, not random strangers from the internet.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

arkb83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I also am a mechanical engineer with 4 years experience in designing HVAC systems, I don't really understand you gus, if you really are not able to prepare a CDR then how can you find yourself a job in Australia, Before starting any sort of application,Please, think of the future, believe me it's not that hard at all, i managed to complete my CDR which included three projects i was involved in, in less than a week! I believe you guys can do the same, Just give it shot. Wish you all luck.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

EinsteinJ is an unknown quantity at this point

You can just googling for CDR sample if you want.....i believe there are fews from internet, or you can buy a copy of other people CDR....

Having other people CDR is good as a sample, but if you are trying to copy or modify as yours...this may not be noticed by EA, but this will not give you a "real assessment" of your capabilities in finding a real engineering job in Australia.

I mean, if you cannot pass this "simple test", how come you can get an engineer job in Australia? It is a public secret that many immigrants holding engineering degree are ending up as taxi driver or other jobs that are not related to your engineering background..

Want to more information, just googling "tribus lingua" and go to their blog to find many more infromation regarding this migration skill assessment. I did lots of reading on their blog to create my own CDR and Ian Little was so helpful.

IN short, many people use their final examination project as the 1st episode of their CER. the second and third are usually coming from your engineering expereinces at work or your enginering project that you have done during your post graduate education.

CERs are not about your work expereince, but your engineering work.
For my CERs;

1st CER was from my Final Engineering Project in 1998 to complete BE MECH
2nd CER was from my Enginering Project in 2003 to complete ME Mech
4rd CER was from my own software development business related to Mechanical Enginering

hope this help.