British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

shaz36 Oct 8th 2009 11:41 am

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by mpgrewal (Post 7999645)
Shaz - Are you seeing "Applicant approved" now or all are "MET"...

2. Did the CO requested you to send your passport. If yes, at what address?

On the first page on the online status, it shows applicant approved under each family member, and on the second page all items show as met.

I havent had a letter yet as this only showed online today, but expect to get it in the next few days. My agent said that I'd have to post off my passport to London, but the details will be in the letter.

Thanks for all your kind wishes guys,

Shaz

angati Oct 8th 2009 11:42 am

Originally Posted by shaz36 (Post 7999528)
Hi May applicants,
Just to let you know I got my visa granted today! I am a 9th May applicant, and since I got a CO on 29/9 everything moved so fast. I had applied for my pcc's start of Sept, and booked meds then too so when I got the CO, I had uploaded my pcc's and sent meds on 2/10, they were finalised yesterday and visa granted today!

The case officer must be working overtime, as I checked it earlier and saw nothing then checked again and saw it, which would be about 7pm their time.

Hope it gives hope to everyone that they're moving fast now on CSL applications. That was just under 5 months from application.

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

congrats......now its pary time:thumbsup::rofl:

mustafa_jaleel Oct 8th 2009 12:04 pm

Hi May applicants,
Just to let you know I got my visa granted today! I am a 9th May applicant, and since I got a CO on 29/9 everything moved so fast. I had applied for my pcc's start of Sept, and booked meds then too so when I got the CO, I had uploaded my pcc's and sent meds on 2/10, they were finalised yesterday and visa granted today!

The case officer must be working overtime, as I checked it earlier and saw nothing then checked again and saw it, which would be about 7pm their time.

Hope it gives hope to everyone that they're moving fast now on CSL applications. That was just under 5 months from application.

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congratulations!

Definitely party time! and really quick processing :)

Regards,
MJ

Bermudashorts Oct 8th 2009 12:05 pm

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Wow Shaz that was quick. i got my CO the day before you and have not even booked my meds yet, although I have sent off for the PCC but expecting my overseas one to be SLOW!! :p

argenjis Oct 8th 2009 12:13 pm

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congrats Shaz!!!!!! :eek: :thumbsup:

shaz36 Oct 8th 2009 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 7999917)
Wow Shaz that was quick. i got my CO the day before you and have not even booked my meds yet, although I have sent off for the PCC but expecting my overseas one to be SLOW!! :p

Hi Bermudashorts,
My agent reckoned it would be a 6 month turnaround, so said that when they got to March applicants I should do my medicals and pcc's so that they were finalised in time for getting a CO so that I would go straight to grant.

I booked my meds when they were at march applicants, but with the changes they speeded up the processing, but was only about a week behind the CO being assigned.

I think I remember you saying you were not in a hurry thats why you hadnt booked meds. Best to do them though and get the visa in your hand. It saves the stressing over whether they'll remove the CSL before you get the visa.

Good luck to all waiting and thanks for your replies.

Shaz

nashr Oct 8th 2009 1:26 pm

Hi May applicants,

Good luck everyone,

Shaz

Congrats Shaz :D

mohodhaka Oct 9th 2009 8:12 am

Dear All,

I sent a PLE on 30 Sep 2009.

I got the reply few ago and I can confirm that my visa application has been assigned to a case officer. :unsure: :)

please pray, so that, things wont go in wrong direction!

proximo Oct 9th 2009 8:24 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8002685)
Dear All,

I got the reply few ago and I can confirm that my visa application has been assigned to a case officer. :unsure: :)

WowWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW great great news bro. I lodged my application on 18th May so I guess I should send a PLE too. The prob is my application was paper based may be thats why its delayed. :(

mohodhaka Oct 9th 2009 8:57 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8002716)
WowWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW great great news bro. I lodged my application on 18th May so I guess I should send a PLE too. The prob is my application was paper based may be thats why its delayed. :(

thanks prox!

i think its the right time for u to throw a PLE. you will get the reply of that PLE after 9/10 days. and I can confirm you that within these days u must get a CO! ;)

proximo Oct 9th 2009 9:21 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8002805)
thanks prox!

i think its the right time for u to throw a PLE. you will get the reply of that PLE after 9/10 days. and I can confirm you that within these days u must get a CO! ;)

PLE fired!!! :D
Hope that I get good news now :D

namecaesar Oct 9th 2009 9:31 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8002685)
Dear All,

Hi Moho, what a great news.:thumbsup:

I'm sure you will get the grant letter within few days. Till then :fingerscrossed:

mohodhaka Oct 9th 2009 10:05 am

Originally Posted by namecaesar (Post 8002889)
Hi Moho, what a great news.:thumbsup:

I'm sure you will get the grant letter within few days. Till then :fingerscrossed:

thanks dear!

let flowers and sandaline be fall upon your face... and ur wish for me come true sharp! :)

Bermudashorts Oct 9th 2009 11:46 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8002805)
thanks prox!

Sending a PLE won't get you a CO. You will get a CO when it is your turn and indeed it seems that they are getting to May applicants and you will hopefully hear soon anyway.

proximo Oct 9th 2009 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 8003144)
Sending a PLE won't get you a CO. You will get a CO when it is your turn and indeed it seems that they are getting to May applicants and you will hopefully hear soon anyway.

Yesh!!! I just sent a PLE to know if I've already got a CO because that also a relief :D

proximo Oct 12th 2009 4:38 am

Dear All,

I just recieved an email from the CO and I'm asked for some additional documents, medicals and pcc. I applied on 18th May 2009. Fingers crossed. Please pray for me.

Best Regards
ProXimO

xuberant Oct 12th 2009 4:46 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8009332)
Dear All,

I just recieved an email from the CO and I'm asked for some additional documents, medicals and pcc. I applied on 18th May 2009. Fingers crossed. Please pray for me.

Best Regards
ProXimO

Congrats man. Which country are you from ?

intellect20 Oct 12th 2009 5:26 am

Congrats.

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8009332)
Dear All,

Best Regards
ProXimO

proximo Oct 12th 2009 5:52 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8009342)
Congrats man. Which country are you from ?

Thanx bro. I'm from Pakistan. :D

proximo Oct 12th 2009 5:53 am

Originally Posted by intellect20 (Post 8009381)
Congrats.

Thanx bro kindly pray for me :D

xuberant Oct 12th 2009 5:56 am

Originally Posted by proximo (Post 8009410)
Thanx bro. I'm from Pakistan. :D

I am too from Pakistan. I applied one day after you. My status has been updated to "Application being processed further" on 9th October, but i didnt recieve any email from CO and status of none of my documents is changed. I hope I get any intimation from CO soon.

mohodhaka Oct 12th 2009 8:14 am

Wowo..! congrates prox! do the medicals ASAP and hope u will get the desired visa soon!

dear xuberant, dont panic. i strongly believe that u have the CO. but always COs dont update the status page. so that doesnt reflect on ur page!

for examples,
I have CO and there's nothing change in my status page!
namecaeser got the visa, but his document checklist page is same as before.. nothing changed!

so, now-a-days, COs dont like to waste time in updating status pages and checklist rather granting VISAs!

xuberant Oct 12th 2009 8:33 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8009632)
Wowo..! congrates prox! do the medicals ASAP and hope u will get the desired visa soon!

dear xuberant, dont panic. i strongly believe that u have the CO. but always COs dont update the status page. so that doesnt reflect on ur page!

for examples,
namecaeser got the visa, but his document checklist page is same as before.. nothing changed!

so, now-a-days, COs dont like to waste time in updating status pages and checklist rather granting VISAs!

Thanks mohodhaka. That relieves me :)

withorn Oct 12th 2009 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Albany (Post 7999032)
Ya even i had the same case i worked in KSA for less than a year and stayed only for 7 months , previously i was asked to get a Saudi pcc . but i cleared the doubt by sending a mail. And i also scanned and uploaded the entry exit stamps in my passport.

I got my Oz visa within 3-4 days...:thumbup:

Thanks, hope it helps.:D

at the 1st place they should not have asked the PCC as you never lived there for 12 months total :rolleyes:

proximo Oct 12th 2009 10:45 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8009632)

for examples,

Thanx bro. Inshallah I'll take medical tests within three days. Please pray for me :D

Xuberant: Don't worry you'll soon get an email from the CO. Bear in mind that my application was paper based and your's online. The processing of online applications is faster as compared to the paper based so be optimistic and please pray for me :D

khdmah Oct 12th 2009 12:15 pm

Congratulation proximo

Which city you are from Pakistan and had you booked your medical

proximo Oct 12th 2009 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by khdmah (Post 8010140)
Congratulation proximo

Which city you are from Pakistan and had you booked your medical

Thanx bro. I'm from Peshawar and I haven't booked medical yet. :D

xuberant Oct 13th 2009 1:42 am

I just checked my online status. The status of some of my documents is changed to Met. The status of my work experience and specific work experience documents is changed to "Further checking required" and status of my "Birth certificate or other evidence of age " is Requested.

But I haven't recieved any email from CO yet regarding further request of documents or medicals.

javedmin74 Oct 13th 2009 3:21 am

my statos also changed to process further

dpnaik Oct 13th 2009 3:53 am

Hi Friends,
My application status changed to "processed further" . everythig remained "required". just excited to see whatelse can change today.

:fingerscrossed:

175/CSL/applied on 21 May/HR

may_app Oct 13th 2009 4:00 am

Hello Friends,

My status changed to "application being processed further"

please pray for me so that everything goes in right direction.

mpgrewal Oct 13th 2009 5:03 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8011674)
I just checked my online status. The status of some of my documents is changed to Met. The status of my work experience and specific work experience documents is changed to "Further checking required" and status of my "Birth certificate or other evidence of age " is Requested.

But I haven't recieved any email from CO yet regarding further request of documents or medicals.

Email will come within 2 working days. If not then contact DIAC/CO

Bermudashorts Oct 13th 2009 5:18 am

Originally Posted by xuberant (Post 8011674)

They won't ask for medicals until all the other documents meet the requirements. The note indicates further checking is required on employer information, so I guess this is what they are doing. If they want something from you they will ask for it, no need to ask them if they want something.

xuberant Oct 13th 2009 5:31 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 8011981)
They won't ask for medicals until all the other documents meet the requirements. The note indicates further checking is required on employer information, so I guess this is what they are doing. If they want something from you they will ask for it, no need to ask them if they want something.

Ok. I will wait for the email from them.

angati Oct 13th 2009 6:50 am

Thank you for advising that your nominated occupation is on the Critical
Skills List. We can confirm that this information has been noted on your
file.

this is the reply for my PLE. no sign of CO still:unsure:

mohodhaka Oct 13th 2009 9:02 am

Originally Posted by angati (Post 8012103)
Thank you for advising that your nominated occupation is on the Critical
Skills List. We can confirm that this information has been noted on your
file.

this is the reply for my PLE. no sign of CO still:unsure:

what was the content in your PLE ?

angati Oct 13th 2009 9:28 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 8012336)
what was the content in your PLE ?

just asked if i am being processed in prority for CSl

mohodhaka Oct 13th 2009 9:36 am

Originally Posted by angati (Post 8012395)
just asked if i am being processed in prority for CSl

so they answered to the point! :rofl:

dont worry, within few days CO will be assigned to ur app.

javedmin74 Oct 13th 2009 9:53 am

I contacted with panel doctor for medical. they enquired about the letter or email from immigration department in which they asked me to go for medical. I am leaving country for some official requirement and it may be for more than 02 months so i want to go for medical now.

any advise please?

mohodhaka Oct 13th 2009 10:11 am

Originally Posted by javedmin74 (Post 8012446)
I contacted with panel doctor for medical. they enquired about the letter or email from immigration department in which they asked me to go for medical. I am leaving country for some official requirement and it may be for more than 02 months so i want to go for medical now.

any advise please?

yes, u can go for medical anytime. its just about 30 mins job. taking blood, urine, chest x-ray, eye-power, blood pressure... thats all.

and show ur passport copy, photo, TRN number (or, copy of automated email).

so ur medical is over..! now wait for visa grant! ;)